Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,862 members, 7,802,770 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video (5358 Views)

Tonto Dike - Hi & Itz Ova / Nigezie Or Kennis Music Channel: Which Is Better. / Nigezie Vs Soundcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Etemma1(m): 11:38am On Nov 30, 2012
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dike has again hit it big, this time getting a free video shoot as winner of the Win A Video competition organised by Magic Factory and Nigezie in partnership with Beat FM and Naija FM.

The elated actress broke the news on the micro blogging site, Twitter, earlier today, ’Congratz Loverz. We jux won the Nigezie Magic factory/Beat FM ‘Win a muzic video promo’ Meanz I aint gonno spend a dime of ma money shootin #H’ @tontolet tweeted.

The competition which kicked off few months back, is the first of its kind and is aimed at helping upcoming musicians achieve their dream of a befitting video.

Another nugget is that she would be teaming up with Akpako master, Terry G to produce a hit single. According to their twitter feed, the two are currently recording what promises to be a club banger. We can’t wait to see the outcome of such a fusion.

http://thenetng.com/2012/11/nigezie-and-beat-fm-to-sponsor-tonto-dikes-video/
http://pulse.com.ng/2012/11/30/tonto-dike-laughs-last-video-to-be-sponsored-by-nigezie-to-duet-with-terry-g/
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by pappy2000: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
What is so special about this tonto dikeh
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by aleroo(f): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
Oh My God!!! Not tonto again
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by ejecycollins: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
Hmmmmmm abeg make tonto go n sit down for which song she wan use shoot video that her yeye song rubbish
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by dridowu: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2012
So tonto dickeh still wan do d video afta i don tell am say make she forget am. Let me call her again

3 Likes

Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by slimyem: 1:45pm On Nov 30, 2012
This girl nor just send anybody...
Upon all the criticism...
She has a die hard spirit...
Goodluck to her!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Willy7(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2012
Here we go again.Lost vision,misplaced priority and grace to grass site called nairaland.Im not only spitting on this thread,but accumulating spittle for d site itself.
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by cold(m): 1:51pm On Nov 30, 2012
Why does she always have to write like that? It's unbecoming of someone of her status. Or probably i'm giving her too much credit.
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Youngzedd(m): 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2012
I like the kind of spirit she has, I no send anybody, be u who.
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Clemzy16(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2012
O.M.G! Tonto dikeh and terry g to produce a moster single. Two weed addict physco in collabo to produce a song that is gonna blow your mind like crazy. BTW, is Tonto dikeh that poor to shoot a video by herself?!
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Cultured(m): 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
Go girl ! You got the spirit of champions . "Never stop because others asked you to stop ". Perseverance , persistence and dedication are the common traits you will always found in any champion .
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by ochallo: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2012
never underestimate the power of p.u.s.sy, it would take you places and make you spend other people's money

2 Likes

Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by shyna501: 2:16pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tonto Dikeh made d front page again... Hmn!
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Series22(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2012
aleroo: Oh My God!!! Not tonto again
1 WEEK without tonto dike's news makes one WEAK and WICKED every WEEKEND... If na lie ask Tony 1 WEEK

1 Like

Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Francheezy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
am very sure d!z v!de0 w0uld b p0pular dan PSY - GANGNAM STYLEE#
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by ideee03(f): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
dridowu: So tonto dickeh still wan do d video afta i don tell am say make she forget am. Let me call her again
In ur dreams,ur obviously sleeptalking right about now.
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Francheezy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
Series22: 1 WEEK without tonto dike's news makes one WEAK and WICKED every WEEKEND... If na lie ask Tony 1 WEEK
Lma0
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2012
WHATS WRONG WITH THIS IGBO GIRL SEF? WHY SHE DEY ALWAYS MAKE THE FRONT PAGE WITH POO NEWS? WHY ARE THE MODS NOW FAVORING THE IGBOS THIS DAYS? USELESS OJUKWU WORSHIPERS. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Napolitano(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
Why waste money...lol
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Abujafood: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
When we dey talk say that hi was a publicity stunt una no wan here! Checkout the stats:

Total downloads: over 5 million

Hype on Social media has made Tonto Dike a household name, even grannies now know her

She was recently invited to do a special appearance at Face of Sofa

Tomorrow those of you criticising her will invite her to come and perform at your events even if she tells you to pay N2 million as appearance fees many of you will cough it out.

Go on girl, that your "Hi" is making you smile to the bank!

Pls Tonto, can I be your manager?
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by free2ryhme: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
so high disgrace
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by MostIncredibleDFirst: 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2012
U guyz who think Tonto's "HI" isnt gud music shd simply shut d f.uck-up. Dat single belongs 2d music-genre called "pop-music", similar 2d class done by d likes of britney spears, lopez' et al. Itz not a must dat a nigerian artist must do his/her music wit a typical Nigerian flavour or beats b4 it may be tagged as "gud-music".
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by nwabuife: 3:40pm On Nov 30, 2012
Igbo_hater: WHATS WRONG WITH THIS IGBO GIRL SEF? WHY SHE DEY ALWAYS MAKE THE FRONT PAGE WITH POO NEWS? WHY ARE THE MODS NOW FAVORING THE IGBOS THIS DAYS? USELESS OJUKWU WORSHIPERS. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Haters don't live long, coz they don't have of mind. Try n find out where Tonto is from and then go back to ur book primary or illiterate tin
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by pinky21(f): 3:55pm On Nov 30, 2012
Haters pls let her b. U kip complaining abt her but u always make a comment,if u hate her so much den jst pass. mayb u guys re even frends on FB n twitter n u re here running ur mouth. OPEN HATRED IS HIDDEN LOVE
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Francheezy(m): 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
nwabuife: Haters don't live long, coz they don't have of mind. Try n find out where Tonto is from and then go back to ur book primary or illiterate tin

Dnt mynd d hater....let !m kip hating, 1 day he wuld hate imself
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by ejifranks(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2012
New words in the dictionary: Tontomania (addiction to anything tonto diked).eg seun is suffering from tontomania Tontonomics ( the application of tonto dike strategies to boost output and economic popularity).eg ,igerian upcoming artistes must learn to apply indepth tontonomics in their marketing and promotional drives. Tontoism\tontoistic( having great confidence and ego even in the face of criticism) chidima tontoistic tontoism is quite appalling . Tontolistic, Tontochology, Tontoness,etc ..Mtcheww. Rubbish midget always featuring on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by Slapme(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
Igbo_hater: WHATS WRONG WITH THIS IGBO GIRL
who is this fool, iru ka ihe eji chu aja na oke ohia ewu Congo. Ara pu gi Di idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by 4llerbuntu(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
she wants to get HAAAI, HAAAI, HAAAAI!!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by aieromon(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
This toto gat a pretty huge dike to always make the frontpage every week.

Na wa oh!
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by buchibabe: 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2012
Abeg what's it with tonto n her wacky spellings? Which one be "jux" and meanz"?
Re: Nigezie To Sponsor Tonto Dike's 'Hi' Video by vinderbilt: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
Is the video being sponsored because she's a good artist or just for the PR it comes with? anyways, I think Tonto is good business grin I wish my African TV company http://9flix.com got this opportunnity cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD REAL INSTRUMENTAL : Reminisce - Ajigijaga (prod. By Sess) / Free Download, Fela X Jay-z - Nigerian Gangster = Best Mashup Ever! / Asa's Track Played On 'the Event' Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.