Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist (3069 Views)

A Challenge To Nairaland Atheist / how a Nairaland Atheist Saved My Life / To Nairaland Atheist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by AtheistD(m): 12:40am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: BUT YOU DO ERR. THESE PASTORS DONT BELIEVE IN GOD BECAUSE IF THEY DID THEY WOULD TAKE HEED TO HIS WORD. THESE PASTORS ARE ATHEISTS HIDING UNDER THE CLOAK TO CARRY OUT THEIR CORRUPT AND ABOMINABLE DEEDS. THEY ARE ATHEIST ACTORS PLAYING THE PART OF PASTORS SO THEY CAN GET THAT FILTHY LUCRE. SCRIPTURE DO SAY >>>> PSALMS 14 VS 1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good. <<< THESE PASTORS HAVE SAID IN THEIR HEARTS THAT THERE IS NO GOD. WHY ? BECAUSE THEY DENY HIM BY THEIR DEEDS >>> TITUS 1 VS 16 They claim to know God, but by their actions they deny him. They are detestable, disobedient and unfit for doing anything good. << SEE THEY ARE ATHEISTS PRETENDING wink

Why would they heed his word if satan didnt? grin

They arent atheists. Dont try to pass the evil of xtians onto atheists. Muslims accept their own wrongs. A least no one yet has claimed Boko Haram is being run by atheists.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Why would they heed his word if satan didnt? grin

They arent atheists. Dont try to pass the evil of xtians onto atheists. Muslims accept rheir own wrongs. A least no one yet has claimed Boko Haram is beinf run by atheists.
BROS, ATHEISTS READ MORE OF THE BIBLE THAN REAL CHRISTIANS. WHY ? FOR THE ART OF DECEPTION. THE ONES ON NAIRALAND READ THE SCRIPTURES SO THEY CAN CIRCUMVENT IT AND DECEIVE THE PEOPLE. WHAT BETTER WAY TO DECEIVE A PEOPLE THAN BY HAVING MASTERY OVER THE OBJECT OF CONTENTION ? AND THE MORE DARING ONES TAKE THE DECEIT TO A HIGHER LEVEL BY OPENING CHURCHES SO AS TO EXTORT MOOLA FROM THE CONGREGATION. EITHER WAY ? THEY ARE ALL ATHEISTS grin grin LEARN TO ACCEPT YOUR DECEPTIVE BROTHERS WITHOUT FLINCHING
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by AtheistD(m): 12:49am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: BROS, ATHEISTS READ MORE OF THE BIBLE THAN REAL CHRISTIANS. WHY ? FOR THE ART OF DECEPTION. THE ONES ON NAIRALAND READ THE SCRIPTURES SO THEY CAN CIRCUMVENT IT AND DECEIVE THE PEOPLE. WHAT BETTER WAY TO DECEIVE A PEOPLE THAN BY HAVING MASTERY OVER THE OBJECT OF CONTENTION ? AND THE MORE DARING ONES TAKE THE DECEIT TO A HIGHER LEVEL BY OPENING CHURCHES SO AS TO EXTORT MOOLA FROM THE CONGREGATION. EITHER WAY ? THEY ARE ALL ATHEISTS grin grin LEARN TO ACCEPT YOUR DECEPTIVE BROTHERS WITHOUT FLINCHING

We dont deceive anyone. We tell them the truth.... that it is all a bunch of fairytales. No one is deceiving anybody here. Check out the shiloh topic. They are the ones deceiving so they can milk as much from the populace. They are no better than the politicians but ppl revere them amd hate the politicians.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 05, 2012

We dont deceive anyone. We tell them the truth.... that it is all a bunch of fairytales. No one is deceiving anybody here. Check out the shiloh topic. They are the ones deceiving so they can milk as much from the populace. They are no better than the politicians but ppl revere them amd hate the politicians.
POLITICIANS ATHEISTS CON-MEN THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by AtheistD(m): 1:19am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: POLITICIANS ATHEISTS CON-MEN THEY ARE ALL THE SAME. BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER

The politicians go to your churches and pay your tithes.... so who is conning who tongue

The day a pastor throws out a politician then i will sit up slightly grin
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by wiegraf: 1:49am On Dec 05, 2012
BUZUGEE, YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT YOUR HYPOCRITES? THEY ARE NOT 'REAL' XTIANS... HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE? HMMMM
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 05, 2012

[s]The politicians go to your churches and pay your tithes[/s].... so who is conning who tongue

The day a pastor throws out a politician then i will sit up slightly grin
LET ME CORRECT YOUR ERROR >>> ' THE ATHEIST POLITICIANS GO TO CHURCHES AND PAY TITHES TO FELLOW ATHEIST PASTORS' grin
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 05, 2012
wiegraf: BUZUGEE,[s] YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT YOUR HYPOCRITES[/s]? THEY ARE NOT 'REAL' XTIANS... HAVE I HEARD THAT BEFORE? HMMMM
IN THE TEMPLE OF YAH, THERE ARE NO HYPOCRITES. HOWEVER THERE ARE ATHEIST WOLVES IN SHEEPS CLOTHING CLAMORING TO COME IN AND SOIL OUR REPUTATION grin

1 Like

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Kay17: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2012
What puzzles me the most about most christians is the manner in which they talk about love, yet they don't show it. I think that's the weakest point for christians.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2012
Are muslims also atheists?
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 05, 2012
Kay 17: What puzzles me the most about most christians is the manner in which they talk about love, yet they don't show it. I think that's the weakest point for christians.
THE CCHRISTIAN DEFINITION OF LOVE AND THE CARNAL DEFINITION OF LOVE IS DIFFERENT. I THINK THIS IS YOUR STUMBLING BLOCK. I THINK YOU HAVE WATCHED ONE TOO MANY ROMANTIC MOVIES grin grin LOVE KO DOVE NI

1 Like

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 05, 2012
musKeeto: Are muslims also atheists?
MUSLIMS DONT PLAY. YOU CANT GO INTO THE MUSLIM RELIGION FAKING IT. THEY WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF. AS SUCH THE COWARDLY ATHEISTS PREFER TO IMITATE CHRISTIANS BECAUSE IT IS SAFER. AND THEY DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH COMPULSORY 5 TIMES A DAY PRAYING. AS SUCH ATHEISTS CANT BE MUSLIMS.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Kay17: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: THE CCHRISTIAN DEFINITION OF LOVE AND THE CARNAL DEFINITION OF LOVE IS DIFFERENT. I THINK THIS IS YOUR STUMBLING BLOCK. I THINK YOU HAVE WATCHED ONE TOO MANY ROMANTIC MOVIES grin grin LOVE KO DOVE NI

Of course I didn't mean something of an erotic nature. Rather selfless non judgemental love.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2012
Kay 17:

Of course I didn't mean something of an erotic nature. Rather selfless non judgemental love.
REAL CHRISTIANS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE JUDGEMENTAL ( NOT HYPOCRITES ). SAYS SO IN THE BIBLE
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=ijawkid]

You are so correct.....once the isrealites felt they could do what ever they like because they had the thought that GOD was not seeing them(wasn't existing),not until GOD sent them on an exile.......

So also today.....many claim to be christians but fail to do what God requires of them....infact in there hearts they've said ""there is no GOD"" who is watching.....

Not being a christian and not believing in God kwa.
Those that read and do are real christians that know God. Does that mean you are acknowledging there is God? I think I believe what some one said that there is no atheist on naira land. Those that claim to be atheist are those that are grieved by their inability to understand and bring God's promises to pass and those who have grieviances with some that are called men of God.
My advise to you. Keep doing your good work he at all you do and have a desire to know God where ever you might be. God gives grace to the humble but resists the proud and only the proud can say whether in mouth or in heart that there is on God. God loves all.

1 Like

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by AtheistD(m): 8:08am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: MUSLIMS DONT PLAY. YOU CANT GO INTO THE MUSLIM RELIGION FAKING IT. THEY WILL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF. AS SUCH THE COWARDLY ATHEISTS PREFER TO IMITATE CHRISTIANS BECAUSE IT IS SAFER. AND THEY DONT HAVE TO DEAL WITH COMPULSORY 5 TIMES A DAY PRAYING. AS SUCH ATHEISTS CANT BE MUSLIMS.

Spoken like a true hypocrite cheesy

When Boko blow up churches and muslims protest that it is not characteristic of them you xtians not only refuse to believe them but hurl insults at them and their religion too. Now we see xtian pastors misbehaving you want to blame atheists... shocked

There are countries that are dominantly atheistic. You dont see these problems there.

Blame atheists all you want but this is a xtian problem.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by AtheistD(m): 8:11am On Dec 05, 2012
[quote author=victorels][/quote]

I am a true atheist smiley

I was once xtian. I never hated God or xtianity. I might tell you my story sometime.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2012
The problem with crazy posts by the lyks @obadiah and @others is that brainless bigots like @victorels who can't think for themselves fall prey for the bullshit.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by AtheistD(m): 8:14am On Dec 05, 2012
musKeeto: The problem with crazy posts by the lyks @obadiah and @others is that brainless bigots like @victorels who can't think for themselves fall prey for the bullshit.

Xtians think they can define everything according to their beliefs. They want to change the definition of atheist so that they can pass off all their xtian ills unto us. shocked
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 05, 2012

Spoken like a true hypocrite cheesy

[s]When Boko blow up churches and muslims protest that it is not characteristic of them you xtians not only refuse to believe them but hurl insults at them and their religion too[/s]. Now we see xtian pastors misbehaving you want to blame atheists... shocked

There are countries that are dominantly atheistic. You dont see these problems there.

Blame atheists all you want but this is a xtian problem.
YOU WOULDNT CATCH ME DOING THAT. ISLAM IS A DELUSION AS WELL AS THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION. AS SUCH BOTH RELIGION IS FULL OF DELUDED AND WICKED PEOPLE. WICKED PEOPLE ARE BLINDED BY DELUSIONS FROM THE LORD. ALL RELIGION IS A DELUSION. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF PRACTICING ANY RELIGION ? THEN YOU ARE A WICKED PERSON ( ISAIAH 66 VS 4 ) ( 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 ). RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 05, 2012
musKeeto: The problem with crazy posts by the lyks @obadiah and @others is that brainless bigots like @victorels who can't think for themselves fall prey for the bullshit.
I AM HOPING YOU WILL FALL PREY TOO SO THAT WE CAN GET YOU OUT OF THE SHACKLES OF DARKNESS, BROTHER MUSKEETO, AND INTO THE LIGHT. SO WE CAN GET YOU OUT OF THE 'RAID FUMIGATED ROOM' AND INTO THE SAFETY OF 'MUSKEETO PARADISE'

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by AtheistD(m): 8:25am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: YOU WOULDNT CATCH ME DOING THAT. ISLAM IS A DELUSION AS WELL AS THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION. AS SUCH BOTH RELIGION IS FULL OF DELUDED AND WICKED PEOPLE. WICKED PEOPLE ARE BLINDED BY DELUSIONS FROM THE LORD. ALL RELIGION IS A DELUSION. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF PRACTICING ANY RELIGION ? THEN YOU ARE A WICKED PERSON ( ISAIAH 66 VS 4 ) ( 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 ). RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

Yes. But it doesnt make them atheist.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 8:28am On Dec 05, 2012

Yes. But it doesnt make them atheist.
THEY ARE ALL ATHEISTS. ANY BODY PRACTICING RELIGION DOES NOT BELIEVE IN GOD. THEY BELIEVE IN THE TRADITIONS OF MEN. THEY ARE ATHEISTS. LEARN TO ACCEPT YOUR PEOPLE angry grin
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: I AM HOPING YOU WILL FALL PREY TOO SO THAT WE CAN GET YOU OUT OF THE SHACKLES OF DARKNESS, BROTHER MUSKEETO, AND INTO THE LIGHT. SO WE CAN GET YOU OUT OF THE 'RAID FUMIGATED ROOM' AND INTO THE SAFETY OF 'MUSKEETO PARADISE'

Hahahahahaha Buzugee, I don laff sotey tears dey comot for my eyes! LWKMD!! But, na good offer buzugee make oh Mr. Muskeeto grin grin grin allow us to take you to a safer place for mosquitoes grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 8:46am On Dec 05, 2012
seriallink:

Hahahahahaha Buzugee, I don laff sotey tears dey comot for my eyes! LWKMD!! But, na good offer buzugee make oh Mr. Muskeeto grin grin grin allow us to take you to a safer place for mosquitoes grin grin
A PLACE WHERE HE IS IN NO DANGER OF GETTING SWATTED BY THE VIOLENT PALMS OF MEN grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by ijawkid(m): 8:51am On Dec 05, 2012
seriallink:

The boy too funny......I laughed so hard......

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 05, 2012
Una wan end my Nl career. I dey go reincarnate to lion..

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 05, 2012
ijawkid:

The boy too funny......I laughed so hard......
BROTHER IJAWKID I TROWAY SALUTE SIR grin
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 9:25am On Dec 05, 2012
obadiah777: YOU WOULDNT CATCH ME DOING THAT. ISLAM IS A DELUSION AS WELL AS THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION. AS SUCH BOTH RELIGION IS FULL OF DELUDED AND WICKED PEOPLE. WICKED PEOPLE ARE BLINDED BY DELUSIONS FROM THE LORD. ALL RELIGION IS A DELUSION. IF YOU FIND YOURSELF PRACTICING ANY RELIGION ? THEN YOU ARE A WICKED PERSON ( ISAIAH 66 VS 4 ) ( 2 THESSALONIANS 2 VS 11 ). RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS PEOPLE IN THE WORLD
Lololol. CHAI. SMH. Beyond redemption.

1 Like

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2012
musKeeto: Una wan end my Nl career. I dey go reincarnate to lion..

grin grin grin grin You go wait for evolution oh grin maybe in 2billion yrs grin.....reincarnation no be for you!

2 Likes

Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by AtheistD(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2012
seriallink:

grin grin grin grin You go wait for evolution oh grin maybe in 2billion yrs grin.....reincarnation no be for you!

Maybe technological advances can speed things up..... designer babies etc.
Re: My Observation On some Nairaland Atheist by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 30, 2013
seriallink:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Religious Extremism? Difference Between Moderate And Extreme. / Who Else Have Had That Special Proof About God's Existence? / How To Worship Jizz-Us.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.