Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl (14853 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by afrodoc(m): 12:38am On Dec 01, 2012
Ice4jez: slimyem its obvious dat u re the type of woman who dont accept that she is wrong even when its pretty clear which shows dat ur boyfriend is in big shit if u ve one n if u re married i dont envy ur husband.insulting a newborn baby n still justifying ur words.u make me sick n ashamed to be yoruba like u.and i bet its girls like u dat do the worst but soon ur time will come

dats d problem
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by slimyem: 12:53am On Dec 01, 2012
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by ideee03(f): 12:55am On Dec 01, 2012
acidtalk:

No you are the Crazy one here.

He is only stating the obvious so why insult him? Aren't you worse than Ibidapo, only say na beer parlour and motor park you dey carry your own market go sell.
*faints*plz some1 revive me.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by tribalism(m): 7:44am On Dec 01, 2012
slimyem: She don deliver person wey go take over the business...
Praises!!!cheesycheesycheesy
Wey go take over una business.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by tribalism(m): 7:50am On Dec 01, 2012
5alive: fatherless baby
Is there anything like "fatherless baby" Sure someone inpregnated her and thats her father probably "yet to be determined" but sure has a father.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by agohavivi(f): 8:12am On Dec 01, 2012
tunapawizzy: I PITY THIS NEW BORN GAL, HOW CAN U HAVE A TOUT AS UR FATHER AND A PROSTITUTE MOTHER.....SO UNLUCKY
Don't pity her afterall you never can tell how she'll turn out.Who imagined steve job would turn out the way he did. U are not God neither do you know the future.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by agohavivi(f): 8:14am On Dec 01, 2012
tunapawizzy: I PITY THIS NEW BORN GAL, HOW CAN U HAVE A TOUT AS UR FATHER AND A PROSTITUTE MOTHER.....SO UNLUCKY
Don't pity her afterall you never can tell how she'll turn out. Who imagined steve job would turn out the way he did. U are not God neither do you know the future.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by BabaEto1: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2012
Wheneva I ready analyses/submissions of people like AFRODOC I wish Nairaland is like facebook where u can send friend request because his submissions are always sound, unbiased and without sentiment not minding whose ox is gore. I like reading SLIMYEM and ACITALK (though with some reservations on their styles). Sorry 4d digression NOW BACK to the topic. I congratulate Bisi 4d safe delivery and wish her n d bundle of joy well, and for those criticising her I like to advise that no one in life is perfect as we all have our shortcomings no matter how pious we may think we are so let no one cast any stone on Bisi or her baby.

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by agohavivi(f): 8:22am On Dec 01, 2012
Clairette:

What business? Which? If it's what I'm thinking, then u are too harsh on that innocent baby.
Don't mind her. I bet she didn't expect the bashing she got in response.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 01, 2012
slimyem: She don deliver person wey go take over the business...
Praises!!!

For a woman like you who plans to have babies that's the stupidest thing to say to a newborn.

I wouldn't call you a foool cos a lot have already done that.

Congrats Bisi and baby, God will give you the resources required to take care of her.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by agohavivi(f): 8:36am On Dec 01, 2012
slimyem: maybe i was callous but i had my reason and i don't care if anyone feel it right or not.
If the deranged goats up there had an issue with my post,they'd have taken your route.
Contrary to what you thought their reasons were for barking,its more because of the likes of the debated that has made them see every woman like the b1tches in their lives .
Somebody questioned my post sanely and i answered appropriately just like i have you.
Only a sick man would assume every woman as a bitch. Except such a man wasn't born by a woman. SSo it shouldn't bother you what the male folks would think of ladies cos of the likes of bisi. To me, that child didn't deserve such.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by salolo(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2012
congrats
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by agohavivi(f): 8:41am On Dec 01, 2012
slimyem: maybe i was callous but i had my reason and i don't care if anyone feel it right or not.
If the deranged goats up there had an issue with my post,they'd have taken your route.
Contrary to what you thought their reasons were for barking,its more because of the likes of the debated that has made them see every woman like the b1tches in their lives .
Somebody questioned my post sanely and i answered appropriately just like i have you.
Only a sick man would assume every woman is a bit.., except he wasn't born by a woman. As such, it shouldn't bother you what the male folks would think of ladies cos of the likes of bisi.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Delivers Baby Girl by HyconBc: 5:20pm On Dec 01, 2012
torres2: Congrat to another dino melaye in the making
Ђφw sure u are?u help them carry fan?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mike Ezuronye's White Wedding (in Picture) / q / Yeni Kuti: We Need Juju To Fight Corruption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.