Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) (6139 Views)

Wizkid performs with Chris Brown In South Africa / Lady Claims to Have Had ‘An Intimate Night’ With Wizkid, Mocks Tania (Photos) / Pictures Of Chris Brown In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
Grammy-winning singer Rihanna and former boyfriend Chris Brown have heated up the Internet with a new steamy photo of themselves romantically embracing.

Rihanna put up on Instagram Thursday night a shot of her cradling and what looks like kissing Chris Brown's head (his face isn't visible but his telltale tattoos are).

She also captioned the photo: "i dont wanna leave!!! Killed it tonight baby!!!"

Waoh! See love o! Seem she just can't get enough of the handsome dude.

FOR MORE OF OUR STORIES PLEASE VISIT & LIKE
https://www.facebook.com/pages/MeloJay-Entertainment/169995636434458

Re: Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) by IlekeIdI2: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
So?

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) by slimyem: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
Isn't Chris Brown's hair supposed to be gold-dyed?
That's not him abeg!!
Re: Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: Isn't Chris Brown's hair supposed to be gold-dyed?
not anymore
Re: Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
slimyem: Isn't Chris Brown's hair supposed to be gold-dyed?
That's not him abeg!!
His hair is no longer gold-dyed, he's changed that sometime ago
Re: Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 01, 2012
Choi see position. If I take am from that position she go leave chris brown follow me.

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 01, 2012
@miguel:
Choi see position. If I take am from that position she go leave chris brown follow me.

You are crazy! grin grin cheesy
Re: Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2012
He go beat u again
Re: Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2012
He sure will make her wet the bed at the same time making her feel like a virgin again [/b]while he [b]take his time . There sure will be a lot of for..play [/b]cuz she don't want to leave and I can bet you she is gonna want [b]another round [/b]when they are done. He didn't invent s..ex like Trey Songz but he is sure gonna show her who[b] invented head . Rihanna is in for a real treat, this is gonna be no bullsh..itt when he take her down All will take place wih the lights off But she better not fall in luv again cuz all they will be doing is having s...ex

And all the hightlighted are Chris Brown songs that will be playing while everything is going down. Rihanna rude boy is sure abt to get it up. grin
Re: Rihanna Kissing Chris Brown In An Intimate Position(photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
I really don't understand, are you people waiting for Rihanna to get pregnant before you know they resumed furking a long time ago.

(1) (Reply)

Aki And Pawpaw To Undergo Height Surgery For Movie Role / Nigerian Girl Disgracing Nigeria On Germany TV Supertalent (Photos/Video) / Lindaikeji’s Reality TV Show Comes Under Criticism for sexual content(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.