Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) (62431 Views)

Pope Makes The Illuminati Sign On His Trip To America / Must See!!! Obama At 26 Years When He Still In Village / Breaking News!!! America Finally Legalizes Same-sex Marriage *see Obama Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by RICHIEBOI1(m): 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by ejifranks(m): 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
what is illuminanti

1 Like

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by redsun(m): 9:56pm On Nov 30, 2012
ejifranks: what is illuminanti

Nigerians don kolo.
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Engineer96(m): 5:05am On Dec 01, 2012
Don't mind the the idiots.
What do they mean by illuminati?
Believing others foolishness.
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by starbasi(m): 5:54am On Dec 01, 2012
Do not be deceived,obama is a confirmed illuminati AGENT.keep fooling urself and pretending dat u dont know

2 Likes

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 01, 2012
To those of you saying and insulting people who aired their view about illuminati, how sure are you that it does not exist? Why did you guys think that it does not exist? What makes you think that it doesn't exist? Who told you that it doesn't exist? If you guys can believe in the existence of occultic realm, then why do bash people who expresses their opinion about illuminati? N.B: I'm not disputing the fact that the theory may be just a fallacy, however, there's always a sense in every nonsense. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by hollyset: 6:30am On Dec 01, 2012
Stupid and deranged fools. That is "I love U" in American Sign Language for the deaf and hard of hearing.

I Love You / American Sign Language (ASL)
[img][/img]

3 Likes

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2012
hollyset: Stupid and deranged fools. That is "I love U" in American Sign Language for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Dude! Go and learn how to write a correct sentence and check your spellings as well.
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by inspirenet: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2012
hollyset: Stupid and deranged fools. That is "I love U" in American Sign Language for the deaf and hard of hearing.
wink

1 Like

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by GARRIx7(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2012
I - L - Y

I Love You (in ASL......)

Check out the signs for the letters I, L and Y.....

2 Likes

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Ejine(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2012
For God's sake, that is "I Love You" in sign language.
In the real Baphomet (Illuminati) sign, the THUMB is usually FOLDED with the other fingers, not exposed.
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Ejine(m): 9:07am On Dec 01, 2012
LOL, By the way, check out Romney doing something similar grin

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Ejine(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2012
Even the first lady sef follow for Illuminati.
Check out her right hand: grin

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Dumdum217(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2012
Photoshop
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Ejine(m): 9:17am On Dec 01, 2012
Even Spidey sef follow for Illuminati grin

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by OneNaira6: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2012
Since when did that sign become a Illuminati sign. A lot of surfing guys are illuminati's now. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The symbol went from this

to this
[img]http://formerwhitehat.files./2012/03/mc2.gif[/img]

to this
[img]http://2.bp..com/-P7xnTDy6QA8/TZ41xCzJA3I/AAAAAAAAALU/FPkJwNg6PFA/s1600/beyonce-illuminat-all-seeing-eye.jpg[/img]

to this
[img]http://4.bp..com/-siQFA25nN3A/UAbp0CLzATI/AAAAAAAAGmE/Cwf66Mwxf20/s1600/drake.jpg[/img]

to this now
[img]http://3.bp..com/_lxHkFGQPc90/S3cMICTVviI/AAAAAAAAAU8/8OSKII4JuA0/s400/Obama+Illuminati.jpg[/img]

Before we we know it: handshaking would be the Illuminati sign too.

"gnarly dude" sign is now Illuminati. SMH wetin pesin no go hear
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 01, 2012
^^^Dude please just shut up because you don't know anything. Go and do more research before coming here to post rubbish.
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by malc619(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2012
Who is Illuminati

Was she an beautiful girl.... grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by OneNaira6: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2012
ROSSIKE: ^^^Dude please just shut up because you don't know anything. Go and do more research before coming here to post rubbish.

Yeah an all seeing, devil worshiping, group of people are using celebrities to brainwash the masses. Every celebrity, politicians and all powerful people are in this "big bad" Illuminati trying to corrupt all of us. Nigg@ please. Dude just because you are gullible don't mean I have to be too. The "gnarly sign" which I just learned came from the "I love you" of sign language is now Illuminati. Before we know it the peace sign, handshaking, every sh1t is Illuminati. People cannot even do a hand sign anymore without the accusation of "Illuminati" following them.

4 Likes

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by lukade: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2012
Engineer96: Don't mind the the idiots.
What do they mean by illuminati?
Believing others foolishness.

i dont blame you'FACEBOOK GENERATION'you think attenthing universities and having degrees is all the knowledge you need to exist .is just that most people just cant spend an hour to think of why things happen the way they do.log on to www.youtube.com and search 'illuminati' be wise not all they tell us is true

1 Like

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by demmie1: 3:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
starbasi: Do not be deceived,obama is a confirmed illuminati AGENT.keep fooling urself and pretending dat u dont know

you must be an Illuminati member to have known that yourself.
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2012
it is obvious d poster s an illuminati him/her-self, fo au culd he/she kno their sign?
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by redsun(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2012
When nigerians refer to black people like Jay Z,Obama and co as "illuminaties",they mean black people that are not as dumb as them.

Since they are all born into the world of impossibilities,seeing people that are suppose to be of their own kind that are successful without having to loot their country or pillage the poor in the name of offerings and tithes to god,they always see them as being mysterious,enigma.

Ignorance.Yes people rule the world because they know better and they capitalize on it,some for good and some for evil.Obama satands for good.
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by hollyset: 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2012
emmysenior: Dude! Go and learn how to write a correct sentence and check your spellings as well.

Emmysenior - you are as stupid and ignorant as your moniker. In this day and age, people use less words in sending SMS, and I hope you are educated enough to know what SMS stands for. Furthermore, I stand corrected that the sign means "I love you"
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by moderatorr: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2012
ROSS: They said am making money, must be illuminati, (am)talking to the holyghost - in my Bugatti!
P Diddy: Father(Lord) forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.
ROSS: he knocking on the door dont let the devil in!
Touch'em with the holy ghost, can you here me Father(Lord)?!

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by johnkelvin02: 12:32am On Aug 23, 2014
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN
WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO
AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH
FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY,WE MAKE
YOU FAME AND FAMOUS, TO ENSURE, YOU
LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT
matter WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU
LIVE IN.
from THE UNITED STATES down TO THE
MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT
A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE
BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO
WEEKS.
YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE
TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED
AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER
THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO
BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN
YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.FOR
YOUR ONLINE REGISTERATION
VISIT:::illuminatiworldofrich@gmail.com
ILLUMINATI REGISTERATION OR CALL
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by johnkelvin02: 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
You are welcome to the great illuminati temple were imposibilities are made possible, we want you to fill the form and get back to us so that we will be able to commerce on your information's in order for you to become a full member of illuminati okay.
Fill and get back to us immediately.
Your name........................
Your photo
Your country..................
Your age...............
Your phone number.......... ....
Purpose of joining.

NOTE: Once the above information's are made available wee shall commerce on the initiation okay.call +2349034412845
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by johnkelvin02: 7:15am On Sep 02, 2014
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
LIVE IN.
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
WEEKS.
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 02, 2014
johnkelvin02: JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU
LIVE IN.
BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT.
WEEKS.
+2349034412845 TODAY
THE FOLLOWING
INFORMATION'S ARE NEEDED
NAME:
DATE OF BIRTH:
ADDRESS:
SEX:

Bro i see you are very hungry. I can help you with N1k so you can eat this morning instead of doing this cheap scam that will never bring maga for you, Ode
Re: See Obama Displaying Illuminati Sign (PHOTO) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:14am On Sep 02, 2014
Keep deluding urself.
Illumunati ko, free manson ni

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) / Photo: Today's Punch Front Page / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.