Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. (12215 Views)

EXPOSED: Reason For Increasing No Of Single Ladies In Nigeria & The Solution / Is Sex The Most Important Reason For One To Be In A Relationship? / Name 1 Reason For Your "Single" Status (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Sirdayor(m): 5:35am On Dec 01, 2012
I noticed that many people enters martial relationship for so many reason,which may range from money, fame,child bearing e.t.c. 'But just thinking which should one consider as the most important reason for getting marry?
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by azpekuliar: 5:50am On Dec 01, 2012
Legalised fvcking! All others are secondary! sad

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by k2039: 6:09am On Dec 01, 2012
The most important reason people get married is to get a divorce(if you are not married,you cant have a divorce).

Check the ratio of divorce to those who stay married you will surely realise people marry to get divorced

You dont have to be married to have children,companionship,se.x etc.

But you sure have to be married to get a divorce

If people have to marry to fvck legally then people shouldnt be fvcking illegally but it's obvious from our society that most married people fvck illegaly than they fvck legaly so it's pointless getting married.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Mynd44: 6:12am On Dec 01, 2012
Hmmmm.

The reason? I don't know cos I ain't married
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by IlekeIdI2: 6:19am On Dec 01, 2012
Everybody has their reasons, but most common is "that's how its suppose to be". Which is actually so.
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by djeezy(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2012
To procreate and not to be deemed contra bonos mores by the hoi polloi and avoid fornication as stipulated therein in the bible.
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Kirinwa: 7:04am On Dec 01, 2012
Companionship,Intimacy,Children,Security.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by rodeo0070(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2012
Its an official way to legalize fornication simple.
Marriage is an idea to turn your place into "a place of merriment, joy and fornication".
Yea! Rodeo just said that...

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by rodeo0070(m): 7:19am On Dec 01, 2012
Kirinwa: Companionship,Intimacy,Children,Security.
You can do all, if not more, without getting married...LOL.
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Mynd44: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2012
Morally legalised sèx
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2012
To get laid!
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2012
The most important reason people get married is the most important reason for marriage
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by 9icetoo(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2012
djeezy: To procreate and not to be deemed contra bonos mores by the hoi polloi and avoid fornication as stipulated therein in the bible.
LMFAO. Still rolling on the floor. U just put me in a good mood. Just gotta love nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by UjSizzle(f): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2012
Kirinwa: Companionship,Intimacy,Children,Security.
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by True2myself24(f): 8:33am On Dec 01, 2012
Sirdayor: I noticed that many people enters martial relationship for so many reason,which may range from money, fame,child bearing e.t.c. 'But just thinking which should one consider as the most important reason for getting marry?

Companionship
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Andrew3(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2012
[size=14pt]Legitimate c0itus[/size]
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by bongila(f): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2012
Companionship.
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by surveycash(m): 10:09am On Dec 01, 2012

Procreation
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 01, 2012
I need to watch that movie 'WHY DID I GET MARRIED'.
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by ecolime(m): 10:12am On Dec 01, 2012
Companionship
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by hapijany: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2012
**Sighs..Wot a question and walks away***
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by lacasa: 10:13am On Dec 01, 2012
To keep yr family line/name/lineage moving.
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by miqos02(m): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2012
companionship
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2012
azpekuliar: Legalised fvcking! All others are secondary!
HAHAHa grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by ujukala: 10:21am On Dec 01, 2012
For procreation...other things may follow.
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by ebamma3: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2012
Marriage is defined as the buying of a woman, girl or a lady's toto for personal use

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by carzola(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2012
d bible said man sudnt leave alone, nd dat we sud go into d world nd multiply dos are d main reasons.. d rest are jux normal pleasures even a 13year old boi enjoys..
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Sunymoore(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Fuc-king na. Be honest pls
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2012
Companionship, Partnership and Intimacy are God-designed purposes for marriage.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Amari(f): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2012
Companionship.
Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by Lakayana: 10:25am On Dec 01, 2012
God that created man said it is not good for man to be alone. So it is both for companionship and to chase away those wolves in sheep clothing if you are half as beautiful as i am.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Important Reason For Marriage. by markus1133: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2012
Companionship

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Owerri Boys / Look At What My Husband Has Done! / Marriage Proposal On Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.