Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

The Faces Of Nigerian Gays - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Faces Of Nigerian Gays (36186 Views)

President Of Nigerian Prostitutes, JessicaElvis Is Dead / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by mashkaa: 10:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
sunny4life: We should not alow this trend of homo/lesbianism 2 get out of hand.com 2 think of it,these set of pple easily spread HIV and other STDs because they dont use protection when they engage in d dirty acts of oral se.x.pple dat ar sayin dat they should b left alone shold shut up!Their activities is affecting the society @ large because they can easily spread STDs.I want 2 ask this question:if thier parents were gays,wil they hav been born? Somtimes,it beats my imagination when i see these gay pple fightin 4 their rights......4 cryin out loud,animals in d jungle dont mate wit same se.x.Just yestaday,i stumbled upon a thread caled lesbian crib in nairaland.......i was so shocked and disapointed that seun wil alow such madness on nairaland. They were openly boastin about their "madness" and i was shoked dat they were nigerians........4 cryin out load,this is not our CULTURE and we shold say no 2 it.Na their mama and papa i even pity.If we dont stop this,very soon,another group of pple wil cum up and say dat it is their right 2 sleep wit animals. My sugestion is dat al same sex skools should b banned and al those gay pple shold b sent 2 Rehab.

I am just wondering, if it is so unnatural, why is there 1,500 animals who practice homosexuality?
the species of dwarf chimpanzees are ALL bisexual.
homoesexual animals also often adobt babies that have been abandoned and raise them.
It has been observed that homosexuals are actually better at raising kids than hetrosexuals.
this is true in both animals and humans. So instead of just insulting something that you know nothing about, how about you try and think of a reason why there would be homosexuals in the first place? Unnatural? Quite the opposite.
homosexuals can use condoms just like straight people can so instead of bashing on people being gay because of STDs, why not bash not using protection? Strights give STDs to each other all the time.
Re: The Faces Of Nigerian Gays by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
I smell a gay here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / My Friend with Benefit Is Pregnant / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.