Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? (12868 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Sojebrand(m): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
Many ppl ere will not appriciate wot fashola have done for lagos state unitl he is gone.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Classicalman(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
NO! Make him ban Okada nationwide?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Archmed(m): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?
Warri 1st born,,whats ur definition of Qualification or Experience in this context?....waiting
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
No. I won't.
Reason: he is yet to master the art of CHANGE. For him, change is not gradual.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Ezeufi: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
ihedioramma: NO. OIL IS NOT OUR FIRST PROBLEM . OUR PROBLEM IS ONE MAN 6 E.T.C WIFE'S AND SOMANY CAR'S WE WANT TO HAVE HAUSE EVERY WERE IN THE WORLD . TELK A LOOK AT OBAMA HOW MANY WIFE DID OBAMA MARRY ? 2 GIRLS ONLY CAN NIGERIAN MAN DO SO WITH OUT LOOKING FOR A LADY THAT WILL GIVE HIM A BOY? .

Obama does not qualify to set moral standards for African leaders. We have our our leaders to look up to as far as morality is concern. Ever heard of Nelson Mandela? Find me an ulmate example of a leader anywhere in the world who has come closer to perfection as a human being. Even him, he said it himself that he is not a saint.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by emmaBS(m): 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lordave: are u from Benin Rep

U are scared

I bet if Lordave disobeys a traffic law, Fashola as a president will deport him to Ghana.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Mogidi: 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola can not do in Nigeria what he did in Lagos {macro/micro}.
Ruling Nigeria takes more than banning okada from plying profitable routes, come on!

GEJ 2015 CARRY GO!!!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Archmed(m): 12:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
chosen04: Fashola is a Charade. A SW rascal(Thanks to GEJ) Voting for him is like selling the country to BOla Tinubu. That Charade loves bus-stop money collectong touts (agberos) like his mentor. Fortunately he seems as humble as GEJ.
..Dear,i feel your pain..buh is any member of ur family agbero..? No offence o.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Slimboy94(m): 12:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lordave: are u from Benin Rep

U are scared

U didn't get him well he said nigerians to benin not benin to nigeria
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by jhydebaba(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
I'm indifferent lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by gunnersway(m): 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Ofcus.....why won't I vote for him? He is d kind of man Nigeria needs
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by mrrock: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
It depends on who is running against him. But if you ask me the 3 most eligible governors that I would want to be president come 2015 I will say, Rochas, Oshiomole, Fashola. In that order.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Ezeufi: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mogidi: Fashola can not do in Nigeria what he did in Lagos {macro/micro}.
Ruling Nigeria takes more than banning okada from plying profitable routes, come on!

GEJ 2015 CARRY GO!!!

grin grin grin Weldone son, thats whats called loyalty
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by deandavid(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
elopee3000: i will not vote for fashola hoohaa i dont like the slogan he and bola tinubu is using in lagos they keep telling people to go back to thier states as if is only yoruba people that developed lagos,every major thing in lagos was built with nigeria money ,another thing they serious in making money from people in lagos but they look other side when all this agbero and area boys is busy terrorising lagosian,if oil producing states ask all yoruba working with oil company to leave thier state how will they feel,every day they keep asking people to leave lagos
what's your own, y r u guys draging tinubu to fash, its like joinin akpabio with attah, even if both are pdp, their administrations and achievements are nt comparable, so also fash and tinubu, u guys are jst hating 4 notin. To leaving lagos, well if owner of hux no want una again, den u have to leave his land. I even think he is doing u gud by driving people, because you have left your state undeveloped to develop another man's state. They have used u guys to achieve, and now u guys r causing nuisance there. Its time my igbo brothers and sister leave lagos to cme home and build.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ypzilanti: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
afam4eva:
It seems your party affiliation is ACN. What thing of note has Oshiomole achieved in Edo state that will make you vote for him in 2015 as the president.

I have no party affiliation...just like majority of Nigerians. I just hate bad governance.

Edo state does not get that much from the federal purse, but has effectively taxed its people to increase IGR. You need to understand that before you can tax citizens 'punitively' you should be prepared to account for the money, or they will rebel. This is the reason why the lazy states do not bother with taxes. Better to collect allocation and share so as not to invoke the question: what are you doing with our money?

Now, I know Benin City when Lucky Igbenidion was governor...it was one big sh1t hole. Oshiomole is gradually turning the city to a livable one...the work is ongoing but you see the completed works...all high quality, as well as the ongoing works. You can actually sense the vision behind the projects.

Some PDP governors have done well in the past. Donald Duke for instance is one person that any serious PDP president would have drafted as a minister of works. But then, using 'Serious' 'PDP' and 'President' in the same sentence will give you an 'F' grade in any exam.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by safarigirl(f): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
I vote Fashola Okorocha Chime Akpabio. Fashola's traffic laws will bring sanity to Nigerian roads. Rochas' educational improvements will erase the rot in the system thereby producing better graduates. Chime's no nonsense attitude will get civil servants up and working instead of lazying around and Akpabio's infrastructural revolution will bring in investors...unfortunately, only one of these men can not rule this country, lest we get a lope sided development.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by lawrenzoo: 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
I bet u live in the Bush, so u know nothing bout LAGOS.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hey..lagos is different from nigeria oh. So u guys better think well. If he dey try manage lagos well don't assume he'd do same easily for nigeria..cos nigeria is another thing entirely. ..bigger, more complex, heterogenous, ethnocentric and what have you.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Jilo83(m): 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
He will have my vote always. With people like Oshiomole, Okorocha, Ribadu and Pat Utomi.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by deandavid(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mogidi: Fashola can not do in Nigeria what he did in Lagos {macro/micro}.

GEJ 2015 CARRY GO!!!
and what has gej my own ethnic man has achieved or done for him to be voted for? Gej cnnt deliver nigeria, he has no record, what did he do as a depty gov, Gov, vice president and even as c in c? NOTHING, Absolutely nothing. My opinion even if he manage to stabilize our electricity problem, he still doesnt deserve reelection, what abt corruption, oil theft and all the high level iregularities happening in his face, what has he done? NOTHING

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Ayoobscom(m): 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
YES.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
if not for tribalism it should be a fashola-okorocha ticket, then we can have mark-tambuwal as is legislators
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by deandavid(m): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
booqee: Hey..lagos is different from nigeria oh. So u guys better think well. If he dey try manage lagos well don't assume he'd do same easily for nigeria..cos nigeria is another thing entirely. ..bigger, more complex, heterogenous, ethnocentric and what have you.
what do u mean? Which state is more complex as lagos' as a matter of fact lagos is the mini model of a typical nigeria, in terms of resources , population, ethnicity and religion. So my brother, u gat no point.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola will never get my vote. Tinubu can vote for him.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?

This is why Nigerians always choose BAD LEADERS

For the country to change Nigerian must look to elect good people with no 'qualification or experience' that has put us in the ditch.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by iconaus: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
yoruba people re dreamin. nigerian presidency in 2015 is goin to ss or north or south east . sw should forget presidency for 20 yrs

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Remii(m): 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
Yes and No, Yes if Fasola will be responsible for Fasola actions, No if Fasola will be pawn of an unelected Godfather.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by deandavid(m): 12:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
Archmed:
Warri 1st born,,whats ur definition of Qualification or Experience in this context?....waiting
no mind all this fake warri boys, dy r as clueless as their gov and president.dem jst dy fall my hand anyhow, right under their nose their gov, is stealing their future, tomorrow thy ll shout "warri no dy cari...." all na mouth.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Ozovehe65(m): 12:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Oshio baba is d right choice! Full stop.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by airmark(m): 12:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
No.I prefer Martin Elechi, he has turned Ebonyi to paradise. It contends with Abuja as the most organised. Abia comes close.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by danielebeh: 12:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
God forbid it. There are better Yoruba men who have human fillings than Fashola

whose tenure has brought untold hardship on the people.God forbid it. There are better Yoruba men who have human fillings than Fashola

whose tenure has brought untold hardship on the people.
God forbid it. There are better Yoruba men who have human fillings than Fashola

whose tenure has brought untold hardship on the people.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by deandavid(m): 12:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
icon aus: yoruba people re dreamin. nigerian presidency in 2015 is goin to ss or north or south east . sw should forget presidency for 20 yrs
look at this ethnic bigot, pls try and reason above ethnicity, dat is what brought gej into dat position, what has he done? NOTHING, he is a disgrace to SS and nigeria as a whole, if all nigeria can offer is gej. Lets work towards, getting the best leaders cme 2015, in respective of where they r 4rm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-PDP Chairman To Supervise Anambra Polls / 65 Killed In Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri / I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.