Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,514 members, 7,808,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? (12869 Views)

Tinubu Has No Regrets Pushing Fashola For Lagos Governorship / Can You Vote Fashola For Nigeria President In 2015?? / Lagos Tenancy Bill Passed To Fashola For Signing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by deandavid(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
danielebeh: God forbid it. There are better Yoruba men who have human fillings than Fashola

whose tenure has brought untold hardship on the people.God forbid it. There are better Yoruba men who have human fillings than Fashola

whose tenure has brought untold hardship on the people.
God forbid it. There are better Yoruba men who have human fillings than Fashola

whose tenure has brought untold hardship on the people.
see you, until we get leaders, who can do the right thing no matter the sacrifice, we wont go anywhere.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Afam4eva(m): 12:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
icon aus: yoruba people re dreamin. nigerian presidency in 2015 is goin to ss or north or south east . sw should forget presidency for 20 yrs
Everything shouldn't be about ethnicity. If Fashola can perform, i'll vote for him but unfortuntely, there are people that can do better than him in Aso Rock. The former Cross Rivers state governor is one of those people. I also think Pat Utomi has a plan for this country.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
...i will never vote for fashola or any yoruba man or ibo man as president of nigeria.these people will promulgate bad policies on the people...
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ypzilanti: 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
deandavid: look at this ethnic bigot, pls try and reason above ethnicity, dat is what brought gej into dat position, what has he done? NOTHING, he is a disgrace to SS and nigeria as a whole, if all nigeria can offer is gej. Lets work towards, getting the best leaders cme 2015, in respective of where they r 4rm.

Don't mind them. They never learn. Unless you are an elite, the tribe of the person in power will never affect your life.

If you are an elite, your tribe will likely get a few more appointments than usual, and you can hope to lobby for one of the positions. So that is all. I will soon upload pictures of the East-West road that i took recently. Please tell me how GEJ has managed to assist Bayelsa of Niger Delta? Massive looting is going on in NDDC and ministry of Niger delta. 2 years have gone and no progress for his people.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by 9icest: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
elopee3000: i will not vote for fashola hoohaa i dont like the slogan he and bola tinubu is using in lagos they keep telling people to go back to thier states as if is only yoruba people that developed lagos,every major thing in lagos was built with nigeria money ,another thing they serious in making money from people in lagos but they look other side when all this agbero and area boys is busy terrorising lagosian,if oil producing states ask all yoruba working with oil company to leave thier state how will they feel,every day they keep asking people to leave lagos

Hmmm. See how an okrika seller thinks. Confirm thinking. Fash sef Bleep-up. Menhn, why did he send those Igbos back to their rathole. Mtscheeewest!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by abrat: 12:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola as President? Never, ever & never. Make he no come sell Nigeri to Tinubu! angryFashola as President? Never, ever & never. Make he no come sell Nigeria to Tinubu!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by eldoradoxx: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
emmaBS: Fashola will just start deporting Nigerians to Benin republic...he cant get my vote. For where?
Yea, this is my number one issue against Fashola, my view of him changed the day he told "non-Lagosians" who can't maintain proper living standards, traffic laws etv to pack and leave Lagos. I am never against pple maintaining habitable houses, good drainages, obeying traffic rules and paying tax, but its irresponsible of a Governor to start asking fellow Nigerian who disobey laws in his state to leave his state; what gives him that right? What happens if its son of the soil that breaks the laws in Lagos. He can only checkmate lawlesness and disorderliness in Lagos by enacting strict laws that will send to prisons any Nigerian whether a citizen or not that disobeys and not threatening to deport non Lagosians that offend the rules, atleast all prisoners are fed three times daily by Fed govt, and in this case, Lagos will bear no cost of maintaining them in prison. Last time Lagos state deported some beggars(fellow Nigerians with rights) to some states by night in the most irritating and callous manner. The intimidation of Non Lagosians/non Yorubas in Lagos to leave Lagos as the slightest provocation is becoming too alarming. Like someone rightly said, if most Yorubas who occupy many juicy positions n workin in oil firms in Niger Delta are also facing this threat, I wonder how the Yorubas would be feeling now. We all need each other to survive in Nigeria._ Modified version

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by sweetrace(f): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola will put in place machinery to enrich his boss, Tinubu. The toll gate on Lekki is an example. Plus, Fashola doesn't have a listening ear. Its either his way or no way. So no, I won't vote for him. If he stops being under Tinubu's yoke, maybe I'll vote for him.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
If these are the options Nigerians are considering for 2015, then we are in trouble. What is this fixation on serving governors and spent and no clue politicians.

Benin republic elected an economist Yayi Boni in 2006. He had never held elected office and ran as an independent candidate with no party affiliations. The day Nigerians are able to elect people of that ilk is the day we start making progress.
Reject all career politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by 9icest: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
booqee: Hey..lagos is different from nigeria oh. So u guys better think well. If he dey try manage lagos well don't assume he'd do same easily for nigeria..cos nigeria is another thing entirely. ..bigger, more complex, heterogenous, ethnocentric and what have you.

Yep. So we keep voting GEJ the fisherman. Hmmm, I think the ibos just can't see beyond their prejudice. Ho fervently they wish BrF was the governor of Anambra. Lol. Anyways, I finish from Anambra state, and for once I've never seen any Yoruba lecturer. If you people want to point to any tribalist, please look into the mirror.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by pekelepekele(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PLEASE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOBODY SHOULD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by thosedays: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
Never ever will i vote for him. We should be talking of ppl like Okorocha of Imo State beeing the next president.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by ypzilanti: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
afam4eva:
Everything shouldn't be about ethnicity. If Fashola can perform, i'll vote for him but unfortuntely, there are people that can do better than him in Aso Rock. The former Cross Rivers state governor is one of those people. I also think Pat Utomi has a plan for this country.

My brother, people do not understand that you only have the luxury of voting for ethnic or religious reasons where you are presented with two equally good candidates. The logic is too complex for the average Nigerian bigot to understand.

Anyway, Nairaland has fully convinced me that Nigeria has got no hope if left in the hand of Nigerians. Unless God intervenes in some way, we will remain backward. We are tooooooo ethnic and toooo tribalistic to make it as a Nation. Also we have too many uneducated people, as well as people who are educated but have very low IQs.

Imagine people who queue to get citizenship in other countries, but do not want such extended to their fellow countrymen? Are we not Mad? People who rant about racism but are hard core tribalists?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Fatima75(f): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
chosen04: Fashola is a Charade. A SW rascal(Thanks to GEJ) Voting for him is like selling the country to BOla Tinubu. That Charade loves bus-stop money collectong touts (agberos) like his mentor. Fortunately he seems as humble as GEJ.

Thats my fear exactly. sad Tinubu will ruin τhis country like Igbinedion aŋԂ Anenih did to Edo state for 8yrs.

I still prefer Buhari only if he can let loose his religious bigotory a little wink
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by kaeto(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2012
AS AN IGBO MAN NOT RESIDENT IN LAGOS, BIG 'YES', I WILL VOTE IN A YORUBA MAN INSTEAD OF AN EMPTY HEADED ABOKI. A YORUBA MAN MIGHT TALK SO MUCH, BUT THEY HAVE VISION, CONSCIENCE AND THE ONLY REASON BEHIND THE FASH TALKS IS 'PERCIEVED COMPETENCE'. I LOVE THE YORUBAS', THOUGH THERE BE A FEW TOUTS ON NL RUNNING THEIR SOUR GUM...
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by larrymoore(m): 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
All mortals are unreliable Fashola is a mortal, therefore l dont believe in Fashola.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by kingsceemark(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
NAIRA25: Can you vote for him?? 
If he becomes the president,what will happen to Nigerians??

Letx gist.............
Maybe for ODUDUWA REPUBLIC.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
sweetrace: Fashola will put in place machinery to enrich his boss, Tinubu. The toll gate on Lekki is an example. Plus, Fashola doesn't have a listening ear. Its either his way or no way. So no, I won't vote for him. If he stops being under Tinubu's yoke, maybe I'll vote for him.

Spoke my mind. . .and as the French would say, Rien de plus à dire; c'est finis!!!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Fatima75(f): 1:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
ypzilanti:

My brother, people do not understand that you only have the luxury of voting for ethnic or religious reasons where you are presented with two equally good candidates. The logic is too complex for the average Nigerian bigot to understand.

Anyway, Nairaland has fully convinced me that Nigeria has got no hope if left in the hand of Nigerians. Unless God intervenes in some way, we will remain backward. We are tooooooo ethnic and toooo tribalistic to make it as a Nation. Also we have too many uneducated people, as well as people who are educated but have very low IQs.

Imagine people who queue to get citizenship in other countries, but do not want such extended to their fellow countrymen? Are we not Mad? People who rant about racism but are hard core tribalists?

The Yorubas and Hausas leaders brought Tribalism into τhis country later followed by the Igbos. Τhis was what lead to corruption because each of the 3 tribes wants to have control over others.
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM! Atleast try tongue
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by 2sexy(m): 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?

[size=15pt]As Usual, Nigerian are always blind to see even the most Obvious truth... KAI! The country is finished.

Mr Man, My question to you is What qualification or experience has he(GEJ) got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?

This country is gone...[/size]
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by lumeneng22: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola's 2nd coming is a course to lagos state. He cannot rule nigeria.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Wendyslim(f): 1:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
anulaxad:

simply none he cant even rule a state the right way lagos is a disgrace and has been more disgraced since he came in government stupid man egghead.
abeg go yansh down who den can be better than him. Fashola is working lagos is moving jare
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Bolan123: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
deandavid: what do u mean? Which state is more complex as lagos' as a matter of fact lagos is the mini model of a typical nigeria, in terms of resources , population, ethnicity and religion. So my brother, u gat no point.
Ur analysis makes no sense. How many people of other ethnic groups are in Lagos State House of Assembly? How many are commisioners? Do Fashola consider d opinion of other ethnic groups? U don't knw dat to govern Nigeria u have to appoint unqualified quota ministers, administrators and military heads.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by talk2xp: 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
elopee3000: i will not vote for fashola hoohaa i dont like the slogan he and bola tinubu is using in lagos they keep telling people to go back to thier states as if is only yoruba people that developed lagos,every major thing in lagos was built with nigeria money ,another thing they serious in making money from people in lagos but they look other side when all this agbero and area boys is busy terrorising lagosian,if oil producing states ask all yoruba working with oil company to leave thier state how will they feel,every day they keep asking people to leave lagos

First of all, Fashola will not ask any productive person to leave Lagos no matter the tribe he or she comes from. Thousands migrate to Lagos daily as if there lives depend on it. Truth be said, you cant blame them if only there is a meaningful development in all states of the federation this wont happen. That said, maybe you are from an oil producing state in Nigeria and you speak just the way you have been programmed to do. Lagos was not developed with this "your oil money". If you want to debate that am available. I ask the question the refineries that packed up what money were they built with? Cocoa obviously is the answer and it was the cash from this same Cocoa that was used to build infrastructures like Universities, roads,hospitals, TV and Radio house to mention a few before this oil madness started. Yet people from the west are not screaming but you guys wont let us rest. My point is let us think of how to develop this nation and not always bring ethnicity to everything we do. Thank you!
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Decmann: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
On which political plafform?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Azeez532(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
I will vote Gov. Fashola anyday anytime because he has changed & revolutionarise public governance.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Azeez532(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
I will vote Gov. Fashola anyday anytime because he has changed & revolutionarise governance.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by basadenet: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Capital NO.....Not even for senator because the guy has really messed up lagos. He is an anti massess Governor.

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by lacasa: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
HELL YES!.

If Human beings could vote for RETARDEEN in 2011, Fashola will win Hands down if he were to run in 2015.

Buhari/Fashola Ticket is the only hope for Nigeria. cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2012
Warri _Pikin: What qualification or experience has he got to rule a complex country like Nigeria?

undecided

The same Nigeria Yar Adua ruled and Jonathan is currently in charge of?
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by toprealman: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
NAIRA25: Can u back this up with a reason
The reason why voting for him will be a disservice to the nation is because he is an ethnic bigot who over rates himself.
Re: Can You Vote Fashola For President In 2015? by Donald7610: 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
Fashola keeps POWER to himself alone
And Democracy gives power to the people
He can't rule better than any military.
Even in ACN. they impose candidate in their PRIMARY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Vehicle Laden With Explosive Destroyed By Military In Konduga / 65 Killed In Boko Haram Attack On Maiduguri / I Am For APC, Sylva - Alaibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.