Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

How To See Hidden Number That Call You - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To See Hidden Number That Call You (177223 Views)

How Do I Know A Hidden Number That Calls My Mobile Phone? / Being Harrassed By A Hidden Number / Hidden Number Decoder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by lailai2(m): 12:18am On Feb 17, 2008
4 d record, i dont work at mtn and i'm probably their worst enemy
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by azeez1425(m): 12:55am On Feb 17, 2008
@ all
give *#30# a trial.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by tobidaflava(m): 1:12am On Feb 17, 2008
azeez1425:

@ all
give *#30# a trial.

That code is not for incoming calls.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by tobs(m): 5:33am On Feb 17, 2008
azeez1425:

@ all
give *#30# a trial.
u wey post diz code. . .has it worked for u i try am now,e just show me DONE
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by DualCore1: 5:59am On Feb 17, 2008
@Tobs,
if u dont revert the changes, the next time u'll be calling someone it will be "Private Number" the person will be seeing from his/her end.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by tobs(m): 6:33am On Feb 17, 2008
undecided dats crap jo. . .idat code is stupid then. . .i can hide my nomber if i want. . . .i dont think its possible to reveal hidden numbers. . . .then why did they call it hidden number if there is a way to get the number . . . .that shows it isnt possible
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by debson(m): 2:09pm On Feb 20, 2008
try *#76459*999666111000#* this works for GLO  grin cool
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by hansibone(m): 11:16am On Feb 21, 2008
guys

all dis numba and codes u all drop down dont work, if a number is hidden, den its hidden.

tryin watchin sci-fic movies and u would find out dat dey demselves(OYINBO) no fit retrieve hidden numba, one example is smallville season 3 (When Lex hired people 2 set bugs in Linoel's office, he was always callin dem with a hidden numba, and the people he hired were crazy ass good THIEVES) wink
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by iviix(m): 7:15am On Jan 19, 2010
*mschewwww*
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by Mingles10(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2010
@lai-lai the number u gave no work ooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by Nestorjava1: 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2010
undecided I think a good JAVA programmer can make it work.
Each call from a number weather hidden or not has one frequency, so if a good Nigeria java programmer like pipl of my type can make an app that can detect the frequency of each call, then, it can be compared to match any number with that frequency. lol. Na tru talk be that I swear that it will work. And I have made the app already.

3 Likes

Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by wizsultan: 12:34am On Jan 20, 2010
Mingles10:

@lai-lai the number u gave no work ooooooooooooooooooooo

how e go work,
the i.d called lailai gave u a code and lai-lai, e no fit work
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by zenus(m): 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
2008 topic. Hope you guys are still active.
This can only work if you use special number series. 0700 or 0800 when an unknown call don't pick it. It will forward it un voice mail which can now identify the caller no.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by eros(m): 7:49pm On Apr 05, 2010
There is no way it can be done. Maybe the service providers like MTN, ZAIN and GLO can do this. . . . MAYBE
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by Unseen(m): 8:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
What are you guys talking about ? Remember back Then in 2003-2005 , when Mtel was in existence ? , if you hide your number and call Mtel line the number will automatically show. And if you hide your Mtel line to call someone , the call won't pull through. So, if YEYE Mtel can do it then , one day it will be publicly available .
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by semid4lyfe(m): 11:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hmmm. . . .mtel? Can't remember when last I heard that name, lol.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by zenus(m): 10:26am On Apr 06, 2010
May be service providers should come in
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by jedisco(m): 12:11pm On Apr 06, 2010
If there is a number calling you and you are suspecting someone, just assign a particular tone to the persons stored name and when he/she calls, the assigned tone would ring.
I.e a number with an assigned tone will ring with its assigned tone even if its hidden

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by DAVE5(m): 4:21am On Apr 07, 2010
omg wtf
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by Akainzo(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2010
A 'Hidden Number' is only hidden to the phone i.e handset that receives it. It is however available to ALL the base stations that processed the call till it terminates at the receivers phone.

Your number is not hidden per se, just that your phone was instructed not to display the number.

All you need do is get the software that can parse the instructions sent to a SIM card and you then can. Or if you can, get a device that can break into the base station near you.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by DAVE5(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2010
@akainzo u think u r in yankee abi.deceive urself
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2010
Are you guys crazy. . . We're im 2010 for Christ sake. . . The diff btw dt thread 4rm nw is 2yrs plus. . . . . . . . . . . . Even if those codes did work, they'd probably still work if u were in 2008. . . . .
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2010
Are you guys crazy. . . We're im 2010 for Christ sake. . . The diff btw dt thread 4rm nw is 2yrs plus. . . . . . . . . . . . Even if those codes did work, they'd probably still work if u were in 2008. . . . .
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by BossTtdiamonds(m): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2010
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by DAVE5(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2010
get urself 2getha u dont have to post 3 times 2 get ur point across or rain curses.i could c u shouting in front of ur laptop when u were postin.sorry ohh

1 Like

Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by Akainzo(m): 8:58am On Apr 09, 2010
D.A.V.E:

@akainzo u think u r in yankee abi.deceive urself

Dave, technology knows no boundaries. The hardest part is getting your hands on the tools, but know that the GSM technical workings are the same all over the world.
Abi yankee phones no dey work for Naija?
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by AYODEJI4LOVE(m): 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2010
even the customer care cannot recognize an hidden no.i once tried it
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by ifyalways(f): 12:47pm On Jan 29, 2011
@Thread,LMAO
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by Cupidkc(m): 6:31pm On Jan 29, 2011
So ds thread stil dey active, i reserve my comment.
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by dadebayo1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2011
it is possible ooo, just go to google and search for a software called show caller unknown then download the software and install it on your phone. then go to the file folder on your phone and click show all numbers of calls with caller unknown, pronto that is all, have faith and try it out
Re: How To See Hidden Number That Call You by cash4you78: 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hello guys, I can unmask any phone number.I have a unique method how to see any hidden number who is calling you 100% guaranteed
Who is interested i will make any proof. My e-mail is : number_hidden@yahoo.com. Price for 1 week surveillance is only 50$.Payment with Paypal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mtn Blackberry Plan Is Now N1000 A Month- instead of N1500 / Zain's Browsing- Your Experience / The Tecno D5 Android Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.