Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat (34275 Views)

Internet And Network Marketers Lets Converge For Free Training This Weekend / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by wealthgroup: 1:28am On Dec 03, 2012
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by wealthgroup: 1:36am On Dec 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by infotails: 9:01am On Dec 03, 2012
afolabisegun:
OK SORRY ABOUT THAT. here is it www.proinfomarketing.com, www.proinfomarketing.com/importation.htm I will be waiting for your reply, God bless and happy sunday
lolxxx..luvly squze page bro..keep the ball roliing..we play the football while they pay to watch us play.and we make our money...lolx
http://www.e-book.gnbo.com.ng/products still blazing

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Youngzedd(m): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2012
leverage12: be deceiving your self

I wonder.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Youngzedd(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2012
I thought this thread is for Internet Marketers why the request here and there.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by darkhand: 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
What is the life blood of the Internet Marketer? Well it's traffic. How do you guys get traffic? Let's talk about this.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 1:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
infotails:
lolxxx..luvly squze page bro..keep the ball roliing..we play the football while they pay to watch us play.and we make our money...lolx
Yea you welcome
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
for those who want to follow me on facebook click here www.facebook.com/segun.infobiz
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by sourcewise(m): 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
Blogging is another way to add to your online income. Creating a niche blog on a profitable niche is one way to start if you don't know what to blog about.
As for me, I own a blog at www.gosprich.com that i use. Although the blog is just a couple of days old. But I bet you it's going to be a blog that people will be rushing to in just a couple of months.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 2:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
sourcewise: Blogging is another way to add to your online income. Creating a niche blog on a profitable niche is one way to start if you don't know what to blog about.
As for me, I own a blog at www.gosprich.com that i use. Although the blog is just a couple of days old. But I bet you it's going to be a blog that people will be rushing to in just a couple of months.
Nice Blog there
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
SPECIAL BUSINESS BOOKS FOR NAIRALANDERS
1. IMPORTATION BUSINESS GUIDE
2. WEB DESIGN GUIDE
3. FIVERR MONEY SECRET REPORT
4. GOOGLE ADSENSE SECRET NEW BIE GUIDE
5. COMPLETE NEWBIE GUIDE TO FOREX TRADING
6. FACEBOOK MARKETING GUIDE FOR INTERNET MARKETERS
7. BLUEPRINT ON HOW TO SET UP MEMBERSHIP SITE
8. HOW TO STUDY ABROAD
9. HOW TO WATCH DSTV FOR FREE ON LAPTOP AND PHONE
10. HOW TO REGISTER BUSINESS NAME WITH CAC WITH AS LOW AS 10,000
11. THE CHEAP LAPTOP SECRET GUIDE
12. EGOLD TRADING GUIDE
13. WORK MANAGEMENT BOOK
14. HOW TO GET DEBIT CARD FOR YOUR ONLINE PAYMENT
15. CANADA TRAVEL SECRET REPORT
16. HOW TO UNLOCK ANY MODEM
For more details on how to get these books check this website http://proinfomarketing.com/xmasgift.htm
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Nobody: 12:52am On Dec 06, 2012
There are numerous ways to earn money online. In my case, i make money through clickbank, and i receive my money here in nigeria through graphcard. I sell most of my clickbank products via facebook. On the average, i make $200 a day just by marketing clickbank products on facebook.

You can download a free report on how i make money online using facebook and clickbank.
The report is free.

Just visit http://www.myfacebookcashcow.com

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by idbass: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2012
pls can u hook me up with a serious legit money making online via basseyidong@googlemail.com
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by udemzyudex(m): 7:55am On Dec 06, 2012
infotails:
i guess thats a mini site and it can be use as a sales page... Many info marketers use mini site to market their product..the most important thing is that ur info i genuine and your website or squeze is attractive with the way you present your info.and with good designs
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2012
udemzy_udex:
i guess thats a mini site and it can be use as a sales page... Many info marketers use mini site to market their product..the most important thing is that ur info i genuine and your website or squeze is attractive with the way you present your info.and with good designs
yea thats it. I love design I love something attractive www.proinfomarketing.com/xmasgift.htm
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2012
bobobisco: There are numerous ways to earn money online. In my case, i make money through clickbank, and i receive my money here in nigeria through graphcard. I sell most of my clickbank products via facebook. On the average, i make $200 a day just by marketing clickbank products on facebook.

You can download a free report on how i make money online using facebook and clickbank.
The report is free.

Nice work brother
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by ekwe1(m): 7:55pm On Dec 06, 2012
infotails: yea..the info master speaking..i make my own cash online through selling of infomation to people and helping people to start up there own stuff.also on importation bizz
pls hw cn i get into d same line you are in, I'm a student and need money for my fees..pls add me if u are on bbm 322ae7c5 or mail me humphreyolugbue@gmail.com...thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by apexlink: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2012
bobobisco: There are numerous ways to earn money online. In my case, i make money through clickbank, and i receive my money here in nigeria through graphcard. I sell most of my clickbank products via facebook. On the average, i make $200 a day just by marketing clickbank products on facebook.

The report is free.

Lies...who dash you, u guys should stop people...clickbank my foot.

Prove me wrong show us your click bank cheque for 8 weeks...
Am expecting
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 12:16am On Dec 07, 2012
ekwe_: pls hw cn i get into d same line you are in, I'm a student and need money for my fees..pls add me if u are on bbm 322ae7c5 or mail me humphreyolugbue@gmail.com...thanks
I personally created this thread to train people how info marketing rocks better than any other online business. see for your self what people are saying on facebook www.facebook.com/segun.infobiz
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by udemzyudex(m): 6:47am On Dec 07, 2012
apexlink:

Lies...who dash you, u guys should stop people...clickbank my foot.

Prove me wrong show us your click bank cheque for 8 weeks...
Am expecting
Why the noise?
I'm not an affliate marketer neither i'm i doing any online biz...
The fact that u can't do it doesn't mean others can't..affliate marketers are making money on click bank,marketing people's product...

Pls don't post any of ur click bank cheque,cos some of this posters will chalenge you and u might get angry and post it before you know it..u will see ur click bank cheque in their info. Product claiming it is their earning.....

Nobdy is forcing you to believe,

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 7:41am On Dec 07, 2012
udemzy_udex:
Why the noise?
I'm not an affliate marketer neither i'm i doing any online biz...
The fact that u can't do it doesn't mean others can't..affliate marketers are making money on click bank,marketing people's product...

Pls don't post any of ur click bank cheque,cos some of this posters will chalenge you and u might get angry and post it before you know it..u will see ur click bank cheque in their info. Product claiming it is their earning.....

Nobody is forcing you to believe,
at both posters you are right, the major problem of Nigerians n that is still pulling us from moving forward is we would never learn to believe, instead those trying to do something reasonable would be abused and stop. I am sure the poster was just telling you how clickbank affiliate marketing can be profitable, if not go and ask top marketers Akin Alabi, Lateef Olajide among others they will tell you how they reached where they are today, so stop abusing people running things in their own perspective, the choice is always yours either to follow or keep silent. best of luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

What Happens To The Money In My Savings Account If I Die? / Naira Continues Recovery, Strengthens To ₦‎950 / FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.