Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat (34282 Views)

Internet And Network Marketers Lets Converge For Free Training This Weekend / Paypal In Nigeria: A Blessing Or Curse To Internet Marketers / Where Are Those Viable Online/internet Biz? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by ziregbemoses: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Well what I do is strictly information marketing, importation business and fiverr. The 3 of them are profitable.

However there are other online stuffs like domain flipping and co.

But I don't think hyip, survey and referral will pay u anything than peanuts.

Stop fooling yourself ??$20,000 from hyip?? That's not feasible.

Thanks.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
ziregbe_moses: Well what I do is strictly information marketing, importation business and fiverr. The 3 of them are profitable.

However there are other online stuffs like domain flipping and co.

But I don't think hyip, survey and referral will pay u anything than peanuts.

Stop fooling yourself ??$20,000 from hyip?? That's not feasible.

Thanks.
you have mentioned the top three brother
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by DAvIt0(m): 2:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
money must be made, me dey behind yooooo
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 5:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hi everyone,thought it would be nice to contribute my little idea having listened to all the episodes on here,I will start by listing what I don't do.
*paid surveys
*HYIP
*paid to read mails
*ad clicking nd surfing,toolbar earnings ,referrals
*forex
*betonmarket
*completing offers
Aiit those are the ones I can remember now.
I make my money from
*software/web programming(guru,odesk,freelancer.com)
*affliate marketing (clickbank,rapbank,jvzoo.com)
*adverts(adsense,chitika)
*domain and website flipping (flippa,sedo,******* smiley)
*fiverr (abt 10gigs sites)
*consultancy
*youtube videos
*facebook likes,votes,twitter followers(if there's any fb competition that requires votes, I do deliver any number of votes so my clients will always win)
Dts abt all for now.
I reviewed some links on here , mini sites, sales letter, squeeze pages etc, they seem cool bt the owners could do more...u guys should checkout warriorforums for ideas on creating all dis stuffs.
Its really easy to make money online, very easy perhaps the easiest spot.
As usual of me I won't post any affiliate link or my website link here...that's cos am not here to promote any product but to simply add my cent,
I will recommend the following for anyone that has never made any cash online
Google sniper: this is a product that I have been using in the last 2yrs and its been extremely awesome.
Workfromnohome by peng joon:super awesome
Pr powerset: for anyone in domain flippin word.
Ask for more
Am awaiting your success stories.
Demola

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 6:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
DAvIt0: money must be made, me dey behind yooooo
yea lets make it roll, how are you doing?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
demoreon:
Hi everyone,thought it would be nice to contribute my little idea having listened to all the episodes on here,I will start by listing what I don't do.
*paid surveys
*HYIP
*paid to read mails
*ad clicking nd surfing,toolbar earnings ,referrals
*forex
*betonmarket
*completing offers
Aiit those are the ones I can remember now.
I make my money from
*software/web programming(guru,odesk,freelancer.com)
*affliate marketing (clickbank,rapbank,jvzoo.com)
*adverts(adsense,chitika)
*domain and website flipping (flippa,sedo,******* smiley)
*fiverr (abt 10gigs sites)
*consultancy
*youtube videos
*facebook likes,votes,twitter followers(if there's any fb competition that requires votes, I do deliver any number of votes so my clients will always win)
Dts abt all for now.
I reviewed some links on here , mini sites, sales letter, squeeze pages etc, they seem cool bt the owners could do more...u guys should checkout warriorforums for ideas on creating all dis stuffs.
Its really easy to make money online, very easy perhaps the easiest spot.
As usual of me I won't post any affiliate link or my website link here...that's cos am not here to promote any product but to simply add my cent,
Google sniper: this is a product that I have been using in the last 2yrs and its been extremely awesome.
Ask for more
Demola
you've talked well brother
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by DAvIt0(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
afolabisegun:
yea lets make it roll, how are you doing?

im gooood
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
afolabisegun:
you've talked well brother
Thanks for the kind words
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by optimus30: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
@demoreon,pls 4 a newbie,struggling 2 mk money online,pls wht do u suggest?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 7:12am On Dec 08, 2012
optimus30: @demoreon,pls 4 a newbie,struggling 2 mk money online,pls wht do u suggest?
Thanks for the question, but I did make some recommendations earlier,
demoreon:
Ask for more
Demola
Google sniper and workfromnohome are membership sites that teaches u how to make cool $$$, google sniper basically teaches you how to create micro niche sites that generates min of 100$ monthly ,I knw that figure is low. All u need do is jst duplicate the process and create more sites say 10-100 more,that's easy 1100$ monthly. The site contains ebooks, videos, tools , live webinar (you get to watch live demonstration not some crappy ebook lies.etc the amazing part is its jst 47$. Am sure you have bought overhyped ebooks that cost more than that and contains same info as the last ebook you bought.

Workfromnohome: is a membership site also that teaches how to make cool $$$,it stocked with ebooks, videos,live webinar, 30day action plan(you are told what to do daily etc cost 37$, this also is low compared to all the junks you hav bought, that offers nothing more than to make the sellers richer.

Pr powershot is meant for those that are interested in selling domains. Making it easy to buy Aged domains, page ranked domains and expired domains . Analyze expired domains and find backlinks. So you simply buy the domain and resell at a higher price. Cost is 9$
If you interested in the PR powershot, you must also get a guide that teaches you how to flip domains(it teaches you how to write a good sales letter etc). Powershot is just to list real, aged and quality domains for you.

You could try fiverr also (don't buy any crappy fiverr ebook from anyone).will give you the one free if you interested.
Those are my recommendations.
Ask some more quest.
Demola
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by obiscolly(m): 8:42am On Dec 08, 2012
I make a lot of $$$ from selling fiverr gigs and earn into my paypal account. Just curious if anyone has been successful advertising products for amazon? Cos i'm a newbie to affiliate marketing and i'm looking for the best affiliate programs to venture into.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by MDCEO1: 9:01am On Dec 08, 2012
demoreon:
Google sniper and workfromnohome are membership sites that teaches u how to make cool $$$, google sniper basically teaches you how to create micro niche sites that generates min of 100$ monthly ,I knw that figure is low. All u need do is jst duplicate the process and create more sites say 10-100 more,that's easy 1100$ monthly. The site contains ebooks, videos, tools , live webinar (you get to watch live demonstration not some crappy ebook lies.etc the amazing part is its jst 47$. Am sure you have bought overhyped ebooks that cost more than that and contains same info as the last ebook you bought.

Workfromnohome: is a membership site also that teaches how to make cool $$$,it stocked with ebooks, videos,live webinar, 30day action plan(you are told what to do daily etc cost 37$, this also is low compared to all the junks you hav bought, that offers nothing more than to make the sellers richer.

Pr powershot is meant for those that are interested in selling domains. Making it easy to buy Aged domains, page ranked domains and expired domains . Analyze expired domains and find backlinks. So you simply buy the domain and resell at a higher price. Cost is 9$
If you interested in the PR powershot, you must also get a guide that teaches you how to flip domains(it teaches you how to write a good sales letter etc). Powershot is just to list real, aged and quality domains for you.

You could try fiverr also (don't buy any crappy fiverr ebook from anyone).will give you the one free if you interested.
Ask some more quest.
Demola

Bro, please could you send me the fiverr book, I'd like to know more about it. Thanks.
My email is jkenneth314@yahoo.com

2) Also, does Google Sniper still work in the present era after Google's Panda and Penguin updates? Are your sniper sites still ranking since the updates. Have you been able to create new sites recently after this last Penguin updates and still rank on Page 1?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 12:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
This my step by step guide ebook can also help you kick start your information marketing
you can read more on it here www.proinfomarketing.com

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Amicablecy: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
I really want to learn online marketing. Can any one help me plz. 08134546604 is my number
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 12:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
Amicablecy: I really want to learn online marketing. Can any one help me plz. 08134546604 is my number
call me 08133535684 or follow me on facebook www.facebook.com/segun.infobiz
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by worldpointers: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
just learnt a few technique on how to make it rain...you are gonna make little daily chips with it.if interested,send a mail to nigerianforums@gmail.com or 08037714868
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2012
MD-CEO:

Bro, please could you send me the fiverr book, I'd like to know more about it. Thanks.
My email is jkenneth314@yahoo.com

2) Also, does Google Sniper still work in the present era after Google's Panda and Penguin updates? Are your sniper sites still ranking since the updates. Have you been able to create new sites recently after this last Penguin updates and still rank on Page 1?
Have sent it, my free gift to you. If you TRY one method in it, you will make min of 300 weekly,
Regarding google sniper, YES it still. works infact, it just got better cos most sites dominating the front page have been dethroned, so panda nd penguin favours dedicated sites/blog and that's exactly what you learn from gsniper.
Also I want you to know google sniper is a membership site, and a lot of upgrades hav been added since to ensure your site rank at the top, this is the advantage u get from membership service unlike some bunch of ebooks that only focus on the present,so if google drops more crawler today, d creator would work on a fix, its just like antivirus it keeps working...

Q3: Yes have created lot more sites since the upgrade and hav flipped many also, it works bro.I hope have been able to answer your questions.
All the best
Demola.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Tonjeola1(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2012
obiscolly: I make a lot of $$$ from selling fiverr gigs and earn into my paypal account. Just curious if anyone has been successful advertising products for amazon? Cos i'm a newbie to affiliate marketing and i'm looking for the best affiliate programs to venture into.
you can try this, to me is the best affiliate program : www.10levelriches.com/?unstoppable
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Tonjeola1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
demoreon:

Ask some more quest.
Demola

pls, Demola, have hearing of fiverr, i think i need try it out, pls send me ebook am interestd. This is my wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
thanks
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
Tonjeola1:

pls, Demola, have hearing of fiverr, i think i need try it out, pls send me ebook am interestd. This is my wealthsecret2011@gmail.com
thanks
Ebook sentsmiley

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by Tonjeola1(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
I really enjoyed everyone post, have been making money online through network marketing and affiliate marketing, my affiliate program is not like clickbank where you keep selling to get your commission. You join, only make 3 sales and that is the beginning of the success, is the only affiliate program i ever seen, where you make sales to help those who bought from you to profits without even making sales. If you are interested send mail to 10levelrichespays@gmail.com and it will be send to you free.
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2012
demoreon:
Ebook sentsmiley
Nice One Brother, thanks for the help rendered Him
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by MDCEO1: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
demoreon:
Have sent it, my free gift to you. If you TRY one method in it, you will make min of 300 weekly,
Regarding google sniper, YES it still. works infact, it just got better cos most sites dominating the front page have been dethroned, so panda nd penguin favours dedicated sites/blog and that's exactly what you learn from gsniper.
Also I want you to know google sniper is a membership site, and a lot of upgrades hav been added since to ensure your site rank at the top, this is the advantage u get from membership service unlike some bunch of ebooks that only focus on the present,so if google drops more crawler today, d creator would work on a fix, its just like antivirus it keeps working...

Q3: Yes have created lot more sites since the upgrade and hav flipped many also, it works bro.I hope have been able to answer your questions.
All the best
Demola.

Thanks a lot Bro. Got it in my inbox. Will go through it as soon as I'm free.
Actually had Google Sniper, but never got around to actually implementing it. Guess its time to take a peep back. ;-)
Thanks again.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by demoreon: 3:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
afolabisegun:
Nice One Brother, thanks for the help rendered Him
You most welcome op, I don't start with a design objective, I start with a communication objective. I feel my project is successful if it communicates what it is supposed to communicate.
Trying to help has much as I can.

@md-ceo what version do u have?
Re: How Do You Make Your Own Money Online? Internet Marketers Lets Chat by afolabisegun(m): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
demoreon:
You most welcome op, I don't start with a design objective, I start with a communication objective. I feel my project is successful if it communicates what it is supposed to communicate.
Trying to help has much as I can.

@md-ceo what version do u have?
I have the two businesses rocking well, online importation and information marketing. Though I have tried fiverr but I wont decieve my earning is low, But I am learning and Improving day by day.
I have no other ones than that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Naira Continues Recovery, Strengthens To ₦‎950 / Ariaria International Market In Aba Flooded Yesterday (Pictures, Video) / FG Blocks Mobile Payment, Telecoms Network Access To Online Loan Firms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.