Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? (6316 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / How To Keep Your White Trainers White / African Traditional Wedding Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by adeara(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2012
white weding has come 2 be important part of d weding costume,but after weding hardly cud u hear anybody discusing it. ladies after your weding what did u do wit your white weding gown? at least i dont tink there is any lady dat wear her own 1 day after weding.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by k2039: 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2012
Lease it out.

Preferably my wife's own will be sown in such away that she can still where it to outing after our wedding(convertible gown)
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Mynd44: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2012
Keep it for future generations, keep it as remembrance, sell it, convert it to a normal gown or whatever
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by greatgod2012(f): 7:00pm On Dec 01, 2012
I think dis thread is going to teach me something i never knew. I just kept mine at home, occupying space there, i never for once thought about it, so, im expecting more comments, probably, i might borrow one of d ideas raised.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2012
greatgod2012: I think dis thread is going to teach me something i never knew. I just kept mine at home, occupying space there, i never for once thought about it, so, im expecting more comments, probably, i might borrow one of d ideas raised.

Your own must be outdated by now grin grin no offence! Just leave the gown where it is, just for remembrance.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
I had 2 cos I did both Islamic and church wedding....

They are in my closet dry cleaned and in zipped up jackets .... who knows the kids might need part if it to add to their own in the future( their something old wink?) that would mean the world to me.... awwww can't wait!
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Mynd44: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2012
Vikin:

Your own must be outdated by now grin grin no offence! Just leave the gown where it is, just for remembrance.

Or what they are renewing their vows, she can have a stylist turn it into something great and she can wear if again.

I will be just like the last time
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by greatgod2012(f): 2:35am On Dec 02, 2012
Vikin:

why do u think so?
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by greatgod2012(f): 2:41am On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Or when they are renewing their vows, she can have a stylist turn it into something great and she can wear if again.

It will be just like the last time

hhhhhhhmmmmm, talking about "tunmigbe" im thinking about this idea, seems like a great one for me, maybe at our 10th yr anniversary ..... It'l even save us some cash. Thanks.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by tpia1: 3:17am On Dec 02, 2012
Or what they are renewing their vows, she can have a stylist turn it into something great and she can wear if again.

hehehe, yes, just like that.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Mynd44: 5:35am On Dec 02, 2012
greatgod2012:

hhhhhhhmmmmm, talking about "tunmigbe" im thinking about this idea, seems like a great one for me, maybe at our 10th yr anniversary ..... It'l even save us some cash. Thanks.
Send me an invitation oo. I can't turn down a good rice party
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by greatgod2012(f): 6:31am On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44:
Send me an invitation oo. I can't turn down a good rice party

abi o, i will do, God spare our lives, its still over 2 years now.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Mynd44: 9:12am On Dec 02, 2012
greatgod2012:

abi o, i will do, God spare our lives, its still over 2 years now.
Okay oo
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by donfemzy: 10:13am On Dec 02, 2012
Lease it out
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Cunninlingus: 10:14am On Dec 02, 2012
She bled in it the first night.
Virgins are overrated, s3x was lousy for the next 3mths and she got pregnant.
Got a divorce within 2yrs.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by acidtalk: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2012
Auction it at the "Hall of Fame auchtion centre" in the USA.

Being a superstar my bride and myself are, we suceeded in selling it for $4,000,000.

Oya haters make una go die.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by honeric01(m): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: She bled in it the first night.

If you were also a virgin, it would have been a memory for both of you in years time, i mean that night would have been a night to laugh and joke about.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2012
since 2006 after my wedding i havent washed mine.e still dey under bed sef.i need to throw it away abeg.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Wendyslim(f): 10:18am On Dec 02, 2012
cheesy. Convert to a night gown.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Paulaok4(f): 10:20am On Dec 02, 2012
Cunninlingus: She bled in it the first night.
That sounded so cold.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by dridowu: 10:20am On Dec 02, 2012
No yet married still single and seriously searching, so no answer yet......................................AM OUT , GOING TO THE SINGLE ROOM

1 Like

Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Paulaok4(f): 10:23am On Dec 02, 2012
Two of my sisters used the same gown, 5 years apart, she didn't even alter a thing as they were both the same size. As for me, I prefer a simple gown and an even simplier wedding.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by honeric01(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2012
Paulaok4: Two of my sisters used the same gown, 5 years apart, she didn't even alter a thing as they were both the same size. As for me, I prefer a simple gown and an even simply wedding.

Which of them are you from your profile pix? grin
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by legalwealth(m): 10:43am On Dec 02, 2012
berem: since 2006 after my wedding i havent washed mine.e still dey under bed sef.i need to throw it away abeg.

Kai!You dirty oh...
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 02, 2012
adeara: white weding has come 2 be important part of d weding costume,but after weding hardly cud u hear anybody discusing it. ladies after your weding what did u do wit your white weding gown? at least i dont tink there is any lady dat wear her own 1 day after weding.
I don't think anything can be done with it and it should be kept kept in pristine condition because decades later when you eventually pass on, it will be the last cloth you put on. Most women usually damage theirs and when they pass on so many years later, the family has to get her a new gown.
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Teenaba(f): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

cheesy
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by honeric01(m): 10:47am On Dec 02, 2012
Teenaba:

cheesy

Hehehehe, you sef don run check her out abi? so which one do you think is her?
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by Paulaok4(f): 10:48am On Dec 02, 2012
honeric01:

<(' .' )>
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by liyalla(m): 10:50am On Dec 02, 2012
Mynd_44:

that is if she will still be in shap after some much panelbeating
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by honeric01(m): 10:51am On Dec 02, 2012
Paulaok4:
<(' .' )>

grin grin grin grin You're beautiful jare grin grin
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by acidtalk: 10:52am On Dec 02, 2012
berem: since 2006 after my wedding i havent washed mine.e still dey under bed sef.i need to throw it away abeg.
Liar! No be you come rent wedding gown for my store wey you abscond with the gown and my balance?
Re: What Did You Do With Your White Weding Gown? by 360command: 10:54am On Dec 02, 2012
Went on ebay to sell mine.it will amaze you to kno that people buy wedding gowns alot on ebay.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Amazing Ankara Styles From Genevieve Nnaji / Stunning Ankara With Lace Style In 2017 For All Ladies / What To Wear To A Dinner Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.