Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1262272 members, 1710236 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 October 2014 at 07:14 PM

Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) - Celebrities (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) (126484 Views)

Most Stunning Nigerian Women Over 40 Years (Photos) / Rita Ora's Roberto Cavalli Campaign Debut Is Seriously Hot / Sexy Men 40 Years And Older (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Sagamite(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
stillwater:

Lol, who are you talking about? *Straight face*

I am taking a dig at non-celebrities that can only post a pix of their legs on NL. cool
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by ayobase: 4:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite: See this woman with her 18 year old first son? undecided

She could easily have been mistaken for his babe.

Talk true sagamu....na u and ur mother be that...no lie!

Its all about the benjamins sha....extract the benjamins and see how the MIGHTY will be FALLING!
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Sagamite(m): 4:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
ayobase: Talk true sagamu....na u and ur mother be that...no lie!

Its all about the benjamins sha....extract the benjamins and see how the MIGHTY will be FALLING!

Almost right but I am a bit more hot than that!

My hotness? ...........Na Baba God noni!
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by ayobase: 4:33pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

Almost right but I am a bit more hot than that!

My hotness? ...........Na Baba God noni!

I will keep the ALMOST!

U too like yourself....narcissist!

Hmmm!
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by montelik(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2012
41 year old Sanaa Lathan (2012 pics) no kids

1 Like

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by montelik(m): 5:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
46 Years old Michael Michele (2011 pics) mother of 1.

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Sagamite(m): 6:30pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^^ Jesus Christ!
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by montelik(m): 7:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
51 year old Virginia Madsen (2012 pics) mother of 2

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Sagamite(m): 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
48 year old Monica Bellucci (2012 pics) and mother of 2.

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by onila(f): 8:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
iman. .somali beauty. .57 years old. .mother of 2

1 Like

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Sagamite(m): 8:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
^^^ She is completely wrinkle free.
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by onila(f): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2012

1 Like

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by stevecantrell: 9:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Please post non-celebrities also so that we can all see them

Toyin, 23

7 Likes

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Sagamite(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
steve_cantrell:

Toyin, 23

You are mad!

You got me laughing hard men. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by slimyem: 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
steve_cantrell:

Toyin, 23
lmao!cheesycheesy
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by 4shizzle(f): 9:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
Can't see any Nigerian celeberity. Oops!!! They don't even reveal their age.
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 02, 2012
steve_cantrell:

Toyin, 23
I meant the 40 and 50year old non celebrities that look younger not the other way round

1 Like

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
mondi_cheeks: I meant the 40 and 50year old non celebrities that look younger not the other way round

grin grin
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite!! kiss

Good evening sir!! smiley
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
coolzeal: Anyway, these are celebrities and you have to consider some factors involved in it. They are rich, hire the best stylist, best makeup artist, the best trainer and also dietitian, hire great cooks, live in nice environment etc And some of this pictures are works of camera flash. Most white celebrities undergo plastic surgery such as botox, fuller face etc. In nutshell, black women or men tend to age slower hence the word, 'black don't crack' lol Damn Kenya Moore is one hot woman

**edited**

Come on now.
Let's not assume just because they are rich and famous that
that is the reason they look good. Most of these women practically
spend most days of their lives exercising and there are other factors
that can give someone a younger look such as:

less stress, diet, and even genetics.

You don't have to have fat pockets to take care of yourself.
You do have a point though that for the most part black people age slower. But let's not assume all of the white celebs who look younger went under the knife.
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 02, 2012
stillwater:

This is not an excuse abeg grin. There are non-celebrity women that look like this. Just put efforts in the way you look. There are also rich women that look nothing like this. So I really don't think it's only about the money, but the mindset.

^^^^^^^
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Sagamite(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
*Kails*:
Sagamite!! kiss

Good evening sir!! smiley

kiss ..... kiss ...... kiss ...... kiss ....... kiss
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sagamite:

kiss ..... kiss ...... kiss ...... kiss ....... kiss

cheesy wink
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by montelik(m): 10:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
45 year old Eva La Rue (2012 pics) and mother of 1.

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by blink182(m): 2:19am On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by jaybee3(m): 6:33am On Dec 03, 2012
Ma sis, 46 with 4 kids

6 Likes

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by onila(f): 6:35am On Dec 03, 2012
jay bee: Ma sis, 46 with 4 kids
lovely shocked shocked

naija women can also look good after 40 smiley

1 Like

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by AjanleKoko: 9:49am On Dec 03, 2012
Great bods is all I can see. The age still shows on the over-50s. Look at Iman's feet, all wrinkled.
Is Botox no longer used by celebrities?

4 Likes

Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by semid4lyfe(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2012

Virginia Madsen seems to be aging very well.

I saw her recently in The Magic of Belle Isle and she was looking hawt smiley
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sagamite:

I am taking a dig at non-celebrities that can only post a pix of their legs on NL. cool

Maybe the legs are better than the face.tongue
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Tgirl4real(f): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
y me:
Lol . . .I don't know why I find this funny cheesy cheesy
Tgirl, so wapa? why the sad face? cheesy

I dey admire them ni. May be I need to change jobs to being a celebrity. lol
Re: Seriously Hot Older Women (40 Years & Older) by Tgirl4real(f): 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2012
*Kails*:

**edited**

Come on now.
Let's not assume just because they are rich and famous that
that is the reason they look good. Most of these women practically
spend most days of their lives exercising
and there are other factors
that can give someone a younger look such as:

less stress, diet, and even genetics.

You don't have to have fat pockets to take care of yourself.
You do have a point though that for the most part black people age slower. But let's not assume all of the white celebs who look younger went under the knife.

This is what I am talking about Yme. At least, when I become a celebrity, I will have exercise as part of my job description. grin

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (25) (Reply)

Worst Clebrity Plastic Surgery (pics) / Who Is Your Favourite Female Nickelodeon Channel Celeb / Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.