Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

The New STD That Can Kill You - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The New STD That Can Kill You (18813 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Why The Wrong Sleeping Position Can Kill Your Baby. / 4 Kinds Of Sexual Transmitted Disease (STD) That Condoms Cannot Prevent. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dmcdad: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
slimyem: This is not good o....
No more cunn1lingus is what they mean?
No No No...Not good!!!

Very good I think
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Clemzy16(m): 1:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sedar: So make we no kiss again is that what their saying? Na wa o.
Yez o! Me be don plan say na french kiss i wan kiss my wife on the day of our wedding.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Mogidi: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
I have a lady coming over today, and then this article chei!.
Anyway they're just scaring people from giving head. This won't stop most people from getting head. Giving head is still much safer than full blown sex. Am getting head later and am gonna nut on her face regardless of this arrticle. I love giving head and getting head. My date today suck pr..ick like mango, knows how to suck the last juice from my nuts, infact a headmaster, let the head game begin.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dasparrow: 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2012
@Post

I have nothing to worry about. It is those who are sharing their sweaty bodies with others while exchanging body fluids with heaven-knows-whom that should be worried. So let those who cannot control themselves with their lustful demons be worried.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nickydrake(m): 2:46pm On Dec 03, 2012
Slyfoxxjoe's definition of protected oral sèx:
slyfoxxjoe: . Receiving oral se.x with a condom on genius.

Dozie's exposition on the same subject:
nnedozie22:
MouthAction is safe with the use of "DENTAL DAM" placed over the area to be sucked (penis or vagina)so that instead of sucking directly on the skin, you will be sucking on the dam which is already flavoured like your chewing gum and you still get the same feeling as if you are sucking on the skin. Dental dam is gelatin like sheet with different flavours specifically designed for MouthAction. It has been in use in the western world and something tells me our ministry of health is aware of it as it is usually distriuted free of charge to many countires with HIV/AIDS pandemic. From the comments here, it seems that the awareness has not been created in Nigeria. Please if you cannot use that, do not practise MouthAction. Love yourself!

Please before you judge me, i am health care professional with specialty in prevention and clinical management of HIV/AIDS and other STDs. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions relating to STDs

Slyfoxxjoe, do you see now that you're really just a silly fox after all? You must have read Dozie's illuminating exposition with your heart trembling in fear, as it has shown that the cosy sense of security you feel each time you sheath your meat in a condom before falling on all fours to give head is only an illusion, and may well be a costly one.
Visit the doctor today, Slyfoxxjoe, then return to thank me for providing the dumb question and Dozie for providing the brilliant answer that saved your life.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by kaeto(m): 2:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
Alfred200825:
No fear con.dom 4 tongue nd throat go soon come out
it already exists- MOUTH DAM.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
Chiemeka orizu: Thank God I have never had sex all my life•

What of your ''self servicing'' thread which no man responded to
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nickydrake: Slyfoxxjoe's definition of protected oral sèx:

Dozie's exposition on the same subject:

Slyfoxxjoe, do you see now that you're really just a silly fox after all? You must have read Dozie's illuminating exposition with your heart trembling in fear, as it has shown that the cosy sense of security you feel each time you sheath your meat in a condom before falling on all fours to give head is only an illusion, and may well be a costly one.
Visit the doctor today, Slyfoxxjoe, then return to thank me for providing the dumb question and Dozie for providing the brilliant answer that saved your life.

What are u going on about? im not even sure how to respond to u. so are u saying a man recieving oral s*ex from a woman with a condom on is not safe? if so explain to me how it is safe for vaginal s*ex but not for oral
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Nobody: 3:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
^^^ for the record, i was refering to oral from a woman to a man with a condom on, not a man putting on a condom and then going down on a woman! how st.upid can u be to even think that way?...
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 3:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
dmcdad:

Lwtmb... E go gud o
i don taya sef....ah-ahnnnn
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
tumababa:

No use this (highlighted) excuse go GAY ooo grin grin grin grin
at all ooo...na to abstain till i marry i mean. Gay? God forbid bad thing......
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Dopefiend(m): 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
Goodbye my Lover (BJ)
Goodbye my Friend (HEAD)
You've been the one,
You've been the one for me...
*sobs*
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dmcdad: 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
caseless: i don taya sef....ah-ahnnnn

Tire 4 wetin? All the ones wey u don do neva do?
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Rajosh(m): 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Sunymoore: Na wo oh!!. Best advice is to stop pre-marital sexing
who told you married people can't be infected.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dartsidius7(m): 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
Lasinoh: Hey!
I have suck my last de-ek!
Thanks to JAH for the sweeeeeeeeeeeet memories! cool
ANY MAN WEY CAREY DAT IM DORTY MOUTH NEAR MY LEG. . .I GO JUST KILL AM STRAIGHT!
No one should chop me abeg! Efry barry hol im mouth for pocket!
Shioooooooooooooooor!!!

Man nefa quench for my 'war-front' of sex-ual JINGOISMS. . . e come be for where im dey chop my tuna 'sanguish'? angry

I am soooooooooooo sorry for anyone looking for a husband or wife in this day and age! You can imagine how many 'PAPILOMAS' AND 'MAMILOMAS' he/she has sucked and those hiding in his teeth and gums!

Mu che che che che che che che

cheesy cheesy cheesy wahala deyy ooo
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dartsidius7(m): 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
no big deal, just buy colgate (or sensodyne) and listerine..... brush and rinse before and after meals....... brush and rinse before and after head.... simple.. grin grin.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Dopefiend(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2012
dartsidius7: no big deal, just buy colgate (or sensodyne) and listerine..... brush and rinse before and after meals....... brush and rinse before and after head.... simple.. grin grin.

grin grin grin you mad? Listerine wey dey pepper like fire! Any girl try dat wit me na uppercut go end matter grin grin grin
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
dmcdad:

Tire 4 wetin? All the ones wey u don do neva do?
i don taya for STD invasion....e nor wan give us breathing space...STD is not being fair to us at all. Him(std) nor de taya? Haba! De one wey i don do neva do me ooo....u knw say women outnumber us, so we need to hook more to ourselves so as to avoid population crisis. U knw say we no fit leave dem like that....we need to help dem. Abi U nor think am......?
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
Dopefiend:

grin grin grin you mad? Listerine wey dey pepper like fire! Any girl try dat wit me na uppercut go end matter grin grin grin
laff wan kill me for here...hahaha....
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dmcdad: 5:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
caseless: i don taya for STD invasion....e nor wan give us breathing space...STD is not being fair to us at all. Him(std) nor de taya? Haba! De one wey i don do neva do me ooo....u knw say women outnumber us, so we need to hook more to ourselves so as to avoid population crisis. U knw say we no fit leave dem like that....we need to help dem. Abi U nor think am......?

I no think am like that oo. Maybe na im make me no dy do all those kind tinz
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
NessaFresh:
the guy too like head ugh
de thing make sense die....me ma like am...but no thanks to dis newly discovered STD...de thin go ffuck my style up big time....
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
dmcdad:

I no think am like that oo. Maybe na im make me no dy do all those kind tinz
hahahahaha.....oga DMC, talk true....wetin u nor think and wetin u nor dey do? Hahahahah....u funny die.. pple like u na xpert.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dmcdad: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
caseless: hahahahaha.....oga DMC, talk true....wetin u nor think and wetin u nor dey do? Hahahahah....u funny die.. pple like u na xpert.

Guy I dy tellz u.. That's my life. No b say na u know am pass me oo. Buh I no dy do such. Infact! I neva try such b4...
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 5:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
Lasinoh: Hey!
I have suck my last de-ek!
Thanks to JAH for the sweeeeeeeeeeeet memories! cool
ANY MAN WEY CAREY DAT IM DORTY MOUTH NEAR MY LEG. . .I GO JUST KILL AM STRAIGHT!
No one should chop me abeg! Efry barry hol im mouth for pocket!
Shioooooooooooooooor!!!

Man nefa quench for my 'war-front' of sex-ual JINGOISMS. . . e come be for where im dey chop my tuna 'sanguish'? angry

I am soooooooooooo sorry for anyone looking for a husband or wife in this day and age! You can imagine how many 'PAPILOMAS' AND 'MAMILOMAS' he/she has sucked and those hiding in his teeth and gums!

Mu che che che che che che che

i fall frm bridge reading thru this with laff.....
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 5:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
dmcdad:

Guy I dy tellz u.. That's my life. No b say na u know am pass me oo. Buh I no dy do such. Infact! I neva try such b4...
are u serious? God! If u have not tasted it, dont jst start until u are married....if not so, u no go fit stop when u start am....
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 5:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
*Kails*:

this pic funny abeg....hahaha...
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by dmcdad: 5:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
caseless: are u serious? God! If u have not tasted it, dont jst start until u are married....if not so, u no go fit stop when u start am....

Lol... Thanks sha.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by rallymento(m): 6:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Pre-marital sex is a sin! If you like repent, God will forgive you but your punishment awaits you. period!
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by EvilBrain1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
Double post. Deleted.
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by EvilBrain1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
There is a vaccine for Human Papilloma Virus. It is Highly effective, affordable and available in Nigeria. If you're worried, then go to a good private hospital and ask for Cevarix. Then you can enjoy all the cunnílingus and/or BJs you want (But look out for Herpes!).

Everybody calm the fúck down!
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by ayobase(m): 10:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
slimyem: This is not good o....
No more cunn1lingus and fella.t1o is what they mean?
No No No...Not good!!!

Post adjusted...so, u are a fan....u r in trouble o!
Re: The New STD That Can Kill You by Caseless: 12:50am On Dec 04, 2012
dmcdad:

Lol... Thanks sha.
u are wellcome!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Any Remedy For Stammering / Pyramid Energy Mat For Sale Now In Nigeria / Lasting Longer In Bed!!dapoxetine Rocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.