Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,831 members, 7,806,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

*~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations (10048 Views)

*~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations! / Congratulations ! You Are Our Lucky Winner Dear Winner, Congratulations! / *~ Semid4lyfe Voted Phone Section Dude Of The Year:2009 *~ Congrats!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EEVICTOREE(m): 1:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
grin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 21, 2012
my guy 4llerbuntu is the NL SmartDevices MAN.

VOTE 4LLERUBUNTU .
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 21, 2012

3 Likes

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Phony200(m): 8:24pm On Dec 21, 2012
Walahi! Campaign of life!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by whiskystan: 8:45pm On Dec 21, 2012
My Vote for texazzepete
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 12:12am On Dec 22, 2012
Has he resorted to threats now? Vote for freedom. Vote for 4llerbuntu smiley
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 22, 2012
ciphoenix: Has he resorted to threats now? Vote for freedom. Vote for 4llerbuntu smiley

we are making you an offer you cannot refuse cool angry
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 10:45am On Dec 22, 2012
oyb:

Who needs godfathers when I have an endorsement from the legendary OYB?

VOTE TEXAZZPETE!! It starts with Nairaland...next we take it to Aso Rock!

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Dabss(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2012
Team ios# tex
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by ciphoenix: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2012
oyb:

i cannot be bought grin tongue
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by frogie: 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Unclesamtech all d way personality with apt character, honest and professionalism speciale.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
frogie: Unclesamtech all d way personality with apt character, honest and professionalism speciale.

^^^^ A Vote for 4llerwhatshisname (Ashewo 1 of Lagos) will result in many more members becoming as confused as this poor fellow

He meant to vote for [size=14pt]TEXAZZPETE of Nairaland[/size], but the odoriferous fumes of doom emanating from the Ashipa's orifices confused him into voting for someone not even on the cards!

Fear not, brother! Vote for me and ye shall yet be saved!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by EEVICTOREE(m): 7:54pm On Dec 22, 2012
I finally made up my mind.. TEXAZZPETE!! Is the man
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 9:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
££VICTOR££:
I finally made up my mind.. TEXAZZPETE!! Is the man

'Twas not flesh and blood that revealed this to you, brother. You have finally seen the light!

Moderator, record this vote for me...and fetch this man a bottle of Gulder!!
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by elrony(m): 1:04am On Dec 23, 2012
I whole-phone-tically..,jailbreaklistically,with ifaith urge u all to dump dis SHSH blob on a 4llen 4ller witout ubuntu...and update ur lifeworth by votin TEX.
I Vote TEX !!!!..,
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 1:17am On Dec 23, 2012
BREAKING NEWS

Nairaland Admin have deemed it fit for all sectional awards to end today.....23 December, 2012....2259hours UTC.

In the light of the above, by the above mentioned date and time, this thread will be locked and the votes will be counted.
The WINNER will be announced later in the day and the thread will be re-opened for the winner's acceptance speech.

So the two juggernauts should ante-up their campaign and get the votes rolling in.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by aieromon(m): 6:15am On Dec 23, 2012
How can you shift the goal post in the middle of a match?
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Maleeq(m): 6:49am On Dec 23, 2012
I vote for 4llerbuntu
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by yoosooph: 7:21am On Dec 23, 2012
I cast my vote for 4llerbuntu
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 23, 2012
peope are stilll voting for fallyourhanduntu ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by femi4: 7:26am On Dec 23, 2012
Maleeq: I vote for 4llerbuntu
how much were you given to change your mind?
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Leopantro: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2012
if I had an IOS device I would most definitely vote for tex. he is quite versatile in his knowledge and expertise. however I use android and since he has been very helpful to all android fans, I cast my vote for
4llerbuntu
let it be written, let it be done
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Hudosima: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2012
l VOTE 4LLERUBUNTU
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by lynxnoon(m): 10:13am On Dec 23, 2012
am an expert in Android devices, used some,
like iOS too and currently fiddling with an iPhone 4s
so who gets my vote? . . .
OF COURSE, 4LLERBUNTU smiley smiley - he has helped more pple on the fone section thread than just generating arguements
So . . . do the right thing
vote 4LLERBUNTU ***2012 Phone Section Poster Of the Year***
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by deji2009(m): 10:30am On Dec 23, 2012
puskin: .Reserved

puskin
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by puskin: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2012
deji2009:

puskin

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 23, 2012
The Peter from Texas - Texazzpete joor
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by Odunnu: 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2012
Texazz.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2012
It is what it is. 4llerbuntu IS the right choice. It's not by sentiment.

Please do the right thing and vote 4llerbuntu.
U know quite well that seductive words from a politician amount to nothing in the long run.

And we don't need politicians on phones board.

VOTE 4llerbuntu.
Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2012
4llerbuntu has been somewhat helpful on this phone section...but he is too brash, too rash, too impatient to lead.

Vote TEXAZZPETE! We shall emancipate the Ashewo of Lagos, buy him a decent Android smartphone and polish him up so he can win the sectional award for 2014!

Vote [size=14pt]TEXAZZPETE of Nairaland!![/size]

1 Like

Re: *~4llerbuntu Voted Phones Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations by texazzpete(m): 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2012
Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks on TexazzPete

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Mt2_nhCKJCQ/UKTOkw-merI/AAAAAAAAJJw/p5qKYL1V3vc/s320/daramola+blog5.jpg[/img]

Brethren, when I stand ab initio on terra firma and posit with copious verbiage and a dispassionate mien, I do not do this just to showcase excess and lugubrious jocularity, but to use demagoguery and bombast to inculcate your medulla oblongata with knowledge! As such, I asseverate and elucidate, that the homo sapiens Texazzpete of Nairaland is a man of timber and calibre, a colossal juggernaut of a Milicia excelsa (Iroko tree) in a stupendous forest!

Pay no heed to the vicious, vitriolic and vacuous vituperations from the misguided, maladjusted and malicious 'FailerBuntu' (known in unsavory circles as 'Ashewo of Lagos') and vote for this benevolent and amicable man TEXAZZPETE as a failure to do so can lead us all Inexorably into a quagmire of repercussive and cataclysmic exigencies!

[size=15pt]Vote TEXAZZPETE of Nairaland[/size]!!

Aluta Continua, victoria acerta, down with Boko Haram MTN!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Where Are Tecno Offices Located In Nigeria. / Introducing SOLO S450 Android Phone (full Specifications) / UBA Launches "Leo" Services On Apple Business Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.