Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb (18859 Views)

How A Baby Is Formed In The Womb In Pictures / 7 Things Babies Do In The Womb That’ll Blow Your Mind … (must See) / 4D Scans Show Fetuses Yawn In The Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by webaplanet(m): 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfVOzKg9AJ4

A new video uploaded to the internet, allegedly shows twins still inside their mother’s womb, kicking each other, according to press reports.

It seems like that for twins, sibling rivalry starts even before birth.

Amazingly clear video showed the twins kick each other and fight for space in the womb of their mother.

The images are of an MRI taken at the Center for Fetal Care London, the press reported.

"What this allows us to do is to see their positions in relation to others and the amount of space they occupy, and how they could move and push each

other along the way," Dr. Marisa Taylor-Clarke told news reporters.

The high scanning technology that produces more detailed images than conventional MRIs was used to learn more about the syndrome, twin-twin transfusion (TTTS), in which one twin takes blood from the other, called the donor twin.

"One of the problems with blood flow imbalances is that if you get a sudden change of blood from one twin to another, it can cause brain damage," Dr. Taylor-Clarke told news reporters. "So it can cause a stroke or bleeding in one or both of the twins' brains,” she continued. “MRI can detect signs of brain injury much sooner and with greater detail than ultrasound can at this time," she added.

A twin who loses too much blood may also suffer stunted growth.

In severe cases, TTTS can cause death.

http://www.yourjewishnews.com/Pages/24264.aspx

For more human interest stories and events visit the blog http://

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by dominique(f): 2:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
I always knew there wud be a lot of kickin n scremin right from d womb. e no easy sharing that tiny space with someone else (speaking from experience cheesy). When they come out and the fighting still continue tongue (reminiscent of my childhood and adolescent days)
Can't see anything fron the pic tho undecided
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nasri100(m): 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
LOOOOOOOOL
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by alaoeri: 3:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Wetin man nö gö see, fighting for survival right inside womb. grin
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by DukeNija(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
The womb is tight for just one baby, imagine two in there. They must push for more space na.
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by babanne(m): 3:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
Another wonder of creation. I cant hold back my exclamation of reverence to Jehovah.

14 Likes

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by fankasibe: 3:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
My mum said i killed my twin brother in her womb by wrapping a rope around his neck.

6 Likes

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 02, 2012
Just imagining how fierce the fight between 3-6 twins would be in that tiny womb. Hmmm... God is great indeed.
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by dominique(f): 3:22pm On Dec 02, 2012
Duke_Nija: The womb is tight for just one baby, imagine two in there. They must push for more space na.

In the case of octomum nko? Na serious agbero fight that one go be grin. Imagine eight people living in one tiny room... nuff said.

3 Likes

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
fankasibe: My mum said i killed my twin brother in her womb by wrapping a rope around his neck.
lol apayan ... grin
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2012
Why their mama no seperate the fight?

7 Likes

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by pendusky(m): 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
I didnt fight for that space wit anybody Though grin grin bt right nw am fighting for it in Abuja..., Aluta Continua?
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by 3direct: 3:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for. the ve got to fight for space, bad the mum wont know the winner

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by DANILSA(m): 3:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
dominique:

In the case of octomum nko? Na serious agbero fight that one go be grin. Imagine eight people living in one tiny room... nuff said.
ROYAL RAMBO
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
fankasibe: My mum said i killed my twin brother in her womb by wrapping a rope around his neck.

shocked shocked

The fight no do you, you come wrap the umbilical cord round his neck! Survival of the fittest .
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by salolo(m): 3:39pm On Dec 02, 2012
2 big powerful nations is on the way

2 Likes

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by timbros(m): 3:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
In the scan, one of the twins is bigger than the other one.
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by ajayioluwatobi(m): 3:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Builder: 3:50pm On Dec 02, 2012

Guy, i beg where about are u living now, i hope u dont carry ur murderous act enter this world

3 Likes

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by harlos: 3:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
To say the truth i did not any twins in that pics even after looking harder... My eyes or what
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by nnemmpi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2012
GOD IS GREAT
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by kandiikane(m): 4:01pm On Dec 02, 2012
babanne: Another wonder of creation. I cant hold back my exclamation of reverence to Jehovah.

Anyways, this is no news. Twins usually fight for survival. There's always one twin that hogs up the supplies and space and grows bigger than the other.
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by kandiikane(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2012
dominique:

Lool grin
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 02, 2012
Eyaa see as the smaller one was fighting the bigger one for more space,poor you.
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by greatgod2012(f): 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Two great nations, just like Jacob&Esau in d bible.

2 Likes

Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2012
Repeat of cain and abel,only that cain and abel aint twins
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by baby124: 4:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
Well survival of the fittest. Even being born alone is a feat. Anything can happen in those 9months. With twins, those ones will be a handful. Wahala pikins from the womb. Even looks like they are making fists, the one on the left is the obvious terrorist. Backing its sibling into a small space and almost standing up to punch the head. Na wah!
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by abiki(f): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Mike tyson and evander holyfield
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by shadrach77: 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
It's biblical. A re-enaction of the Jacob and Esau scenario
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by speeder(m): 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
and the moral of the story is?
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Walexz02(m): 4:51pm On Dec 02, 2012
Lol..wonder of our time...
Re: Video Shows Twins Fighting In The Womb by Walexz02(m): 4:52pm On Dec 02, 2012
speeder: and the moral of the story is?
Fight for ur right and dnt be a MUMU!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Confirms One Coronavirus Death / Infertility: Men Responsible For 60% Causes – Dr Ajayi Abayomi / Generator Fumes Kill Police Sergeant And Her Two Children In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.