Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,901 members, 7,806,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

How to Talk to Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to Talk to Women (13013 Views)

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / How To Talk To A Girl...You Have Never Met..Both Online And Real Life / An Apology Letter From Men To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Talk to Women by mikuz(m): 12:44pm On Dec 04, 2012
There's no specific formula in wooing women. A girl likes you she likes you . .
Re: How to Talk to Women by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2012
Lovetinz: Just try these with most Nigeran girls and you will have to answer your own questions and laugh at your own jokes!
They greet you with 'how far' and follow up with 'how work' (not how is work)
Got my drift??

I gat ur drift jare......

@Op, this ur article don't work on Nigerian girls... We don't do it by the book here!!! wink
Re: How to Talk to Women by Serendipity: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2012
'Say something that makes her view you in an intimate way' AND 'never compliment her about her looks'.
Isn't this paradoxical.
What then do you say to make her view you in the supposed intimate way?
Re: How to Talk to Women by icez: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
hmmmm......
Re: How to Talk to Women by pete234: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
All you need to do is train yourself to speak English as comfortably and perfectly as you speak your mother tongue.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Visit holiday villas in goa
Re: How to Talk to Women by GentleNaaz(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2012
Easiest way 2 talk 2 a women
1. Walk up n talk 2 her in any manner
2. If she turns on, hold d bolton
3. If she turns off, keep pressn d bolton
4. If she 4uk up, treat am n head 2 d nxt girl

1 Like

Re: How to Talk to Women by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
A natural lover will find his own wife, in his own way. Why bother apply formula when love is so irrational..
Re: How to Talk to Women by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 04, 2012
Who gives a heck?

U'ld Stil lose her Hence a Rich dude Says 'Hi' - Nigerian Street Gurlz!
Re: How to Talk to Women by CosmicJames(m): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
mikuz: There's no specific formula in wooing women. A girl likes you she likes you . .
GBAM!
Re: How to Talk to Women by Chnges(m): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2012
Nice one @op, but never forget that most times we just need to play our natural selves. In the course of the suggested tips, it may get too demanding and stressful. So i prefer to be and perfect myself and get a better bit of it with no contradictions.
Re: How to Talk to Women by Abyjah: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
Felixandra: [/b][b]

She fell in love because of WISDOM not Money....

Wisdom needs tangible proofs to be valued.
The problem with Nigeria is that we have too many wise people!

Anyways, let's talk about Jesus.

He spoke through His servant Solomon saying that Wisdom is more precious than gold et all.
Re: How to Talk to Women by sirugos(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2012
3direct:
funny!!
fun not funny according to the op
Re: How to Talk to Women by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 04, 2012
All these kinda talks are crap, just be urself around anyone if they like u fine, if they dont open the door for them to bounce. All these kg1 logics are really lame.
Re: How to Talk to Women by kipesco(m): 3:38pm On Dec 04, 2012
hmmmmmm women are really threat to those who lack the courage. But like my friend would say just pour our what is on your mind left for her accept or not.
Re: How to Talk to Women by Akpan107(m): 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2012
number ''9'' has said it all
Re: How to Talk to Women by valicious1(m): 4:09pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hope u go still come lecture us how to fvck women afta talkin 2 dem! Nobody fuckin dictates how I talk 2 women, I talk 2 dem anyhow I want & it works 4 me everytime.
Re: How to Talk to Women by dljbd1(m): 6:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
Number 6 works lyk magic on Ijebu babes.
Re: How to Talk to Women by dljbd1(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ch@nges:
Nice one @op, but never forget that most times we just need to play our natural selves. In the course of the suggested tips, it may get too demanding and stressful. So i prefer to be and perfect myself and get a better bit of it with no contradictions.

Very true bro. I must confess. I discover I dnt flow 2well speakin our so called Britianised tongue(nt dt av nt gotten ladies dt way), I jst didn't feel d excitement whn chatting in grammars. Mehn, once I approach u, I speak english 1st 5sentences, I switch straight 2pigin regardless of ur phonetic response...na so I tak gt my presnt swthrt. Its always funny whneva I think bk @d setup. By d way, we r 2yrs nd growing!
Re: How to Talk to Women by majomayo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 04, 2012
I dont think there is any special way to talk to a lady. People are different and what is good for d goose is not necessarily good for the gander. Just be yourself. Babe wey go enjoy your conversation go enjoy am even if you sef know for ya church mind say na dust yu dey yarn... cheesy
Re: How to Talk to Women by dljbd1(m): 6:16pm On Dec 04, 2012
Abyjah:

Wisdom needs tangible proofs to be valued.
The problem with Nigeria is that we have too many wise people!

Anyways, let's talk about Jesus.

He spoke through His servant Solomon saying that Wisdom is more precious than gold et all.

Re: How to Talk to Women by NessaFresh(f): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2012
Rules just to talk to me??
I must be a demi god
Re: How to Talk to Women by holladele: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2012
Op u r on point. Though the point does not work for all the ladies.considering the fact that without money it is impossible to please ladies. And with money for ladies, all things are possible. If u like have a d character of Jesus christ, but your pocket is empty, they will not confess and fiance and furture partner. Gbam! Seek first the enriching pocket. And all other tins will granted.
Re: How to Talk to Women by holladele: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Op u ve spoken well. But not in all cases. Knowing fully well that there some ladies will only listen to you provided, peper rest. Without peper, talk from money go reach night, u no fit win their heart. For ladies money answereth all things.money open all doors including the door u don't think of. What do u think?
Re: How to Talk to Women by emydot(m): 9:19pm On Dec 04, 2012
Thanks
Re: How to Talk to Women by PedroJP(m): 9:43pm On Dec 04, 2012
dis women wey b our problem from the very beginning don bcome celeb for nairaland. Make una cucuma produce disks to tutor us on how to talk to them. Na same talk Adam go talk to Eve keep us like dis till now.
Re: How to Talk to Women by Ebukathegreat: 5:36am On Dec 05, 2012
Good rules! But i think one needs to go 4 set(s) of rules that works 4 him.
PrettieJ:
bro,not all Nigerian girls r like that.
Re: How to Talk to Women by alexis007(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2014
otu ocha....spitting while talking[no 3]? ...i'd just treat you like an ebola victim.....cry
Re: How to Talk to Women by Tohat(m): 10:27pm On Nov 22, 2014
3direct:

funny!!

U sabi dem jare..... All the quotes are for the old or the past pass women
Re: How to Talk to Women by Tohat(m): 10:31pm On Nov 22, 2014
Hav been annoyed on the niger ladies. Dem sabi money pass central bank

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Moment Of Love / Pool Party Was A Hit Back To Back / Two Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.