Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Am Afraid O - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Afraid O (2577 Views)

Am Afraid : Is There Still Decent Babes? / Am Afraid I Miqht Make Love To My Sister Soon. / Help Am Afraid Of Kissing Nigerian Girls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Afraid O by Atandav: 3:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
my gfriend of almost a year now as never for once told me she loved me too,
Me: I love u
She: I know
Me: I miss u
She: thanks for missing me.
She's the only lady I have I really needs those words or I'm I been decieved all this while? Pls advice me.......
Re: Am Afraid O by jhydebaba(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2012
Why must u put all ur eggs in a basket when the handwriting is clearly on the wall
A lady should be the one saying these things and not the other way round.
I'm sorry for u oh!
Re: Am Afraid O by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
Your other post were advising guys to know what they want in relationship, here you are, confused As hell!

My guy, go make some money ok? Don't worry about her not loving you.
Re: Am Afraid O by greedie1(f): 3:37pm On Dec 02, 2012
jhydebaba:
I'm sorry for u oh!
says who?
Re: Am Afraid O by Lovetinz(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
You moved too fast, the wind blew you off course.
The golden rule is if you dont hear those words first, dont use them.
Re: Am Afraid O by jhydebaba(m): 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2012
gree-die:

says who?
Pls, remove the chew gum plastered to ur face and read my username loud and clear grin grin
Re: Am Afraid O by Atandav: 4:07pm On Dec 02, 2012
jhydebaba: Why must u put all ur eggs in a basket when the handwriting is clearly on the wall
I'm sorry for u oh!
I've never in my life had two girls at the same time, wen my Dad once play around I knew wat my mum passed through, so I've made up my mind to be faithful to my partner.
Re: Am Afraid O by greedie1(f): 4:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
Atandav: I've never in my life had two girls at the same time, wen my Dad once play around I knew wat my mum passed through, so I've made up my mind to be faithful to my partner.
i could love u.... kip it up
Re: Am Afraid O by KINGwax(m): 4:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
Atandav: I've never in my life had two girls at the same time, wen my Dad once play around I knew wat my mum passed through, so I've made up my mind to be faithful to my partner.
he probably didn't learn the trade well before he jumped in and hey, dump dt girl. She's been sincere enough wit u
Re: Am Afraid O by Nnekacherry: 6:09pm On Dec 02, 2012
Atandav: my gfriend of almost a year now as never for once told me she loved me too,
She's the only lady I have I really needs those words or I'm I been decieved all this while? Pls advice me.......

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Apologies OP, but this is so funny grin grin
Please leave that girl..
She doesn't love you...
Re: Am Afraid O by 2sexy(m): 6:42pm On Dec 02, 2012
Sorry guys, there are girls like that. They are very rare in nature. My friend's girlfriend is like that and he used to complain. The only to know is how she behaves when around. For my friend, she would hug him, and play with him in some loving ways.

Now, my friend had to ask her why she does not say those words and her reply was that she is not used to it.

OP, Pipe down. Action speaks louder than words. Therefore, her actions should do the talking not her words.

Why? My ex was cheating on me but each time I asked her she would say she loves me., till the guy in question fvcked her, she would still tell me she loves me.

I had to let her go and by calculation and her own confession she went back to the guy after I left and the kept fvcking her 4more dat a 2yr. After she got tired, she came begging and saying she loves me and she still does.

WHAT CAN YOU MAKE OUT OF THIS?
Re: Am Afraid O by Atandav: 7:47pm On Dec 02, 2012
2sexy: Sorry guys, there are girls like that. They are very rare in nature. My friend's girlfriend is like that and he used to complain. The only to know is how she behaves when around. For my friend, she would hug him, and play with him in some loving ways.

Now, my friend had to ask her why she does not say those words and her reply was that she is not used to it.

OP, Pipe down. Action speaks louder than words. Therefore, her actions should do the talking not her words.

Why? My ex was cheating on me but each time I asked her she would say she loves me., till the guy in question fvcked her, she would still tell me she loves me.

I had to let her go and by calculation and her own confession she went back to the guy after I left and the kept fvcking her 4more dat a 2yr. After she got tired, she came begging and saying she loves me and she still does.

WHAT CAN YOU MAKE OUT OF THIS?
wahala dey o
Re: Am Afraid O by 2sexy(m): 8:05pm On Dec 02, 2012
Atandav: wahala dey o
is dis ur 1st time of dating a girl? If it is, let me know and I will tell you what to do.
Re: Am Afraid O by Nobody: 8:13pm On Dec 02, 2012
Den stop saying it to her
Very funny,no wonder I find it hard to trust gals
Re: Am Afraid O by 2sexy(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
Soyedele1: Den stop saying it to her
Very funny,no wonder I find it hard to trust gals
that's why action should do the talking....
Re: Am Afraid O by Atandav: 8:17pm On Dec 02, 2012
2sexy: is dis ur 1st time of dating a girl? If it is, let me know and I will tell you what to do.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Pls tell me wat to do.
Re: Am Afraid O by 2sexy(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
Atandav: hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Pls tell me wat to do.
is this really ur 1st time. Not joking pls. And how does she behave around you? If no smooshing like romantic kiss and stuff like that by her restricting you, then you should av a lot to worry about. So, over to you.

What is the relationship like?
Re: Am Afraid O by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2012
There is no length I won't go to knw if a gal is cheating or lieing to me and once u r caught,I won't say anything BT the game begins(seriously bleeping till I get tired of her punnny
Btw,av read ur post abt ur gal wey do u strong tin.hope u av gotten a new chick??
2sexy: that's why action should do the talking....
Re: Am Afraid O by 2sexy(m): 8:41pm On Dec 02, 2012
Soyedele1: There is no length I won't go to knw if a gal is cheating or lieing to me and once u r caught,I won't say anything BT the game begins(seriously bleeping till I get tired of her punnny
Btw,av read ur post abt ur gal wey do u strong tin.hope u av gotten a new chick??
yup... Moved on long ago. She came begging though and even ready give me d punny she no wan giv me b4. But I no gree. She came twice 4rm PH to warri cos I was in school den. But me no gree. I no say if na some guys, dem go slam her tire.

I get another one sha...
Re: Am Afraid O by AugustRush1: 6:21pm On Dec 04, 2012
sad
jhydebaba: Why must u put all ur eggs in a basket when the handwriting is clearly on the wall
I'm sorry for u oh!
I'm sorry for you too
Re: Am Afraid O by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 04, 2012
I don't like saying "I love you". So what? People are different. Just because she doesn't say it, doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't feel it. Some people are not comfortable when TALKING about feelings. Yet, they can show their feelings in plenty of different ways wink and make others FEEL their love.
Don't insist on words, actions speak louder wink
Re: Am Afraid O by 2sexy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2012
carefreewannabe: I don't like saying "I love you". So what? People are different. Just because she doesn't say it, doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't feel it. Some people are not comfortable when TALKING about feelings. Yet, they can show their feelings in plenty of different ways wink and make others FEEL their love.
Don't insist on words, actions speak louder wink
i DEY FEEL YOU... that was what I was trying to make him understand...
Re: Am Afraid O by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2012
2sexy: i DEY FEEL YOU... that was what I was trying to make him understand...

wink wink wink
Re: Am Afraid O by jhydebaba(m): 10:05pm On Dec 04, 2012
August_Rush :
sadI'm sorry for you too
Do u realize we are in december U are no longer relevant.
Re: Am Afraid O by 190theclown: 10:13pm On Dec 04, 2012
How can sHe tell u sHe loves u
When she done tell people I love u taya
She's said tHose words so many times dat sHe don begin seatdown look na Dog name
Keep expecting it - isn't sHe Nigerian again

By 2014 a day to- new year she'l tell u undecided
Re: Am Afraid O by wissezy: 12:26am On Dec 05, 2012
'I love u' i don't say it first, unless i want to hump her and bounce.
Re: Am Afraid O by Sexxydivaa: 9:53am On Dec 05, 2012
Atandav: my gfriend of almost a year now as never for once told me she loved me too,
lol@ her response..i can imagine''but seriously,am guilty of d charges above...but i love him dearly
Re: Am Afraid O by 2sexy(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2012
Sexxydivaa:
lol@ her response..i can imagine''but seriously,am guilty of d charges above...but i love him dearly
OP you see? The ladies are already confessing.
Re: Am Afraid O by Riskyman(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2012
@OP, there is no cause for alarm.

my GF does that but the last time i tried to leave her, she cried for three days. Some girls are not really so romantic but it doesnt mean they dont care and love their man. Just like someone said watch her Actions, coz some of them will tell you what you want to hear and still cheat on you big time. So which one do you prefer?? She not saying it and faithful or saying it and cheating??

my 2 cent
Re: Am Afraid O by 2sexy(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2012
Risky_man: @OP, there is no cause for alarm.

my GF does that but the last time i tired to leave her, she cried for three days. Some girls are not really so romantic but it doesnt mean they dont care and love their man. Just like someone said watch her Actions, coz some of them will tell you what you want to hear and still cheat on you big time. So which one do you prefer?? She not saying it and faithful or saying it and cheating??

my 2 cent
Gbam... Like the girl I described above, she isn't romantic and told my friend that she isn't used to it. But by her actions, you will she has something for him... Though my friend may not marry her, he has agreed to give her the best he can.
Re: Am Afraid O by dmcdad: 11:28am On Dec 05, 2012
@op, please disregard her response. If u want to know if she really loves u, it would be in her actions.. Read her actions and you'd know.. I dated someone that would never say I love you. Buh 4rm her actions, it was clear she loved me more than anything.. So, I'd rather you judge her by her actions, rather than her words. Like someone said; some gurlz are not romantic even to using such expressions (they can only use it through sms or over the phone)..
Re: Am Afraid O by Atandav: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2012
I swear to God, u guyz just brought ecstasy back into my relationship that I could have ignorantly obliterate, thanks to u All.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Can't Date Me Because I Am Not A Yoruba. / Why Are Some Guys Always Untidy / City Of Sin In Lagos City (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.