Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,618 members, 7,801,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. (9522 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / He Ran Away And Never Came Back After Our Wedding Introduction, Help! / How Can I Stop Seeing My Ex In My Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by sultanemerald(m): 9:19am On Dec 06, 2012
Some people are just idiotic. Engineers work at anytime depending on the department you work in. They have shifts. Speaking big english doesn't alienate the fact that you can't use your brains. People who call names and take offence when people share stories are guilty of something similar. What if it was fiction? What if it was a story he heard? Why insult a person to make your point. Please be civil. Its a forum. Fiction or non-fiction is very welcome. And he wasn't trying to denigrate the women fold. There was a man involved, he couldn't keep away from another man's fiance. Lesson learned, be content, stay off other people's property. What if in a fit of rage, the guy killed the emeka guy? That would be murder + several other things.

1 Like

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
bolaino: well, I don't blame u for bashing on zeefa, the story's very fake. And it's downgrading the women folk. But all in all, take it easy, no be fight.

Nor be fight o, bros. However, these no names called me out. Gave my opinion like the rest but some flat-faces thought my name seemed like one they could hop-on and jump all over. Like WTF?? Thanks, jare!
cheesy cheesy kiss

In other news...
A certain someone known as sultan (obviously feeling threatened by my use of 'BIG ENGLISH' grin) is using the indirect way of talking to refer to moi. Interesting! Glad you used your dead-brain cells just the littlest bit by not quoting me or calling my moniker. So I will return the favour and keep ma cool till ma name comes out of your infested mouth! Then I'll descend on you just like you asking for!! cheesy cheesy

And squash, goes the writhing maggot! grin grin
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Pain(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
So when is the movie coming out?

1 Like

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
I jus love the stuff I read on this forum
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 2:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
lola.luv:
^^^
OH, you're back!! cheesy cheesy

Has Emeka given Labake another dose today? Oya, tell us!! grin grin

The word you seek is 'rabid'. And you exhibit the symptoms with your Dubai hallucinations...
Foam at the mouth some more, weere oshi!! wink tongue

Yah, am back cos I dnt av ur tym aldwhile! U shld kw I have a better work here, unlike u managing wit 10k pay per month. Well, I guess that alone made u act up atyms, cos it gets u Mad all time working more n getting less. Dnt worry, if u nid help, jst contact me. I won't cos of ur madness disown u. And if u dnt av a job yet, send me ur cv so I cn ask my guyz in naija 2 pull u out of ur poverty condition. Omo iran ki ran!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by SAFO(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sounds like the prequel to "trapped in the closet" .....

"Trapped in the wardrobe in Dubai"

1 Like

Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by sultanemerald(m): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
lola.luv:

Nor be fight o, bros. However, these no names called me out. Gave my opinion like the rest but some flat-faces thought my name seemed like one they could hop-on and jump all over. Like WTF?? Thanks, jare!
cheesy cheesy kiss

In other news...
A certain someone known as sultan (obviously feeling threatened by my use of 'BIG ENGLISH' grin) is using the indirect way of talking to refer to moi. Interesting! Glad you used your dead-brain cells just the littlest bit by not quoting me or calling my moniker. So I will return the favour and keep ma cool till ma name comes out of your infested mouth! Then I'll descend on you just like you asking for!! cheesy cheesy

And squash, goes the writhing maggot! grin grin

you obviously learnt those words. Don't you know anymore of them? Its civilization I blame it on. any manner of thing can come on here and write trash. Go pour your bitterness somewhere else.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
^^^

I've moved on!! cheesy cheesy [size=15pt]FCK OFF AND FCKING MOVE ON WITH YOUR GAWDAWFUL LIFE TOO!![/size]

Gosh it's so tiring when man b!tches nag even more than females!! cheesy! Little wonder your 'finacees' get carried away by the likes of Emeka out there, while y'all are scrapping and mincing like gay lords who must always have the last word! wink

I'm done, not coming back! So you can keep up with the yada yada! You heard? Run your mouth, nukka! wink
After all when the cat is away, the rat will play! cheesy
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lafflaff123(m): 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2012
Sadly a product of a broken home. Broken dreams and a broken life. You can feel the sadness emanating from her write ups.

@lola if you ever need somebody to talk to do not hesitate to write me a private mail,and will give you my number to call.

From your writing pattern I am assuming you are a WANNABE AMERICAN because you can tell a product of an American public school system as they lack basic writing skills.

I am on the West Coast and if you live close by and need to see me physically for advice,will oblige you.

I beg you not to carry so much hate in you.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lolaluv1(f): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
^^^
grin grin
Epic fail which makes you what? A BUMBLING FOOL!!

How many of you peeps now joining the queue? 4, 5? Ha ha ha! Even 20 of una nor reach! I go fck una up the way Emeka fckup una 'friend'!!
You will only come here to cry a river and bemoan your various losses! grin

I'm out jare. Thanks for the laughs and see you next time! cheesy tonguewink
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by lafflaff123(m): 6:34pm On Dec 06, 2012
@lola good to see your english improving gradually.

So no more gutter spewing from your mouth?since we have started improving on the way you write, we might as push it a little further by working on your mannerism and and your stomach filled with hate.

Write me a private mail and I am ready to be that male model role you lacked in your life.

Waiting.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by sultanemerald(m): 6:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
Looool.
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by zeefa: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
lafflaff123: @lola good to see your english improving gradually.

So no more gutter spewing from your mouth?since we have started improving on the way you write, we might as push it a little further by working on your mannerism and and your stomach filled with hate.

Write me a private mail and I am ready to be that male model role you lacked in your life.

Waiting.

@lafflaff123, y dnt u leav dt idiot LoLalabake alone! She needs an assistance of a doctor 2 fix her rotten brain!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by makalysia: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
[/b][b][/b][b]“I dnt kw y she made dis silly mistake in just a few days 2 our wedding”. My dear,i tink ϑ deed Ȋ̝̊̅§ better done now dan aft ϑ marriage. Take heart
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Wislet(f): 7:33pm On Dec 06, 2012
@zeefa, tell your friend to take heart. It's terrible....really bad. But let it not make him give up hope/lose faith in marrying a befitting woman.
Let him give himself some time, focus on other things and take his mind off marriage for a little bit. And while at it, let him quit luring/attracting women to himself with the 'marriage' talk. That is one topic almost every woman wants to hear. He will only end up sticking permanently to his side one stranger he hasn't taken enough time to study and get to know.
Let him take a break from it all to get himself and get over it. But, try not to mention 'marriage' first to any woman if you ever want to do it right(His big mistake- Is He Desperate?) cool it.
Take your time....study those you're interested in... Just be friends with them and never give away that you're interested in being more than JUST FRIENDS. That way you know who you're dealing with(nobody is perfect, but then, you would have known what you can deal with and what you can't tolerate).
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by anderson1994: 7:48am On Dec 07, 2012
::Andrew:::
Please forgive her, It was the work of the devil grin grin grin
Lmfao shey na devil na en invite emaka come hotel room....una wan dey blame am becuse e no fit talk abii
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by just4sola: 9:17am On Dec 07, 2012
nice4life: @op if you and your fiancee lodge in the same room then both should have separate keys to the said room.How come you dont have yours? that the practice in most hotel I have lodge in.I have not been in dubai though, but I think its the same.

@nice4life: you are a real dummy. i dont even think you have been to any hotel before. two hotel keys for same room!!!
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2012
just4sola:

@nice4life: you are a real dummy. i dont even think you have been to any hotel before. two hotel keys for same room!!!
And u just had to embarrass urself with this comment
Re: Caught My Finacee & Her Ex In the Hotel I Paid For Just 7days be4 Our Wedding. by Exponental(m): 9:58am On Dec 07, 2012
Should I call it "send off" or "revelation of ur wife to be"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This What Girls In White Garments Now Use To Trap Men? (PICTURES) / t / Nigerians React As Ladies Strip Off For A Studio Photo Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.