Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46592 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2012
I m suggesting Sat Dec 15 for the General meeting. We will need minimum of 10 people to attend. This will be in Abeokuta and the Venue will be Heed Technical College, Block J Flat 9 Bola Ajibola street, Asero Abeokuta Ogun state. Pls indicate if its okay and if you will be able to attend. Invitation will be sent to everyone mail box. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2012
Part of the Agenda to be discuss will be 1. The co operative name and address 2. Our Bye laws and constitution 3. Aims and Objectives of the co operative 4. Nomination and selection of Excos. 5. Groupings into zones based on Local Government Areas 6. Account opening with Banks Means and methods of monthly or weekly contributions and savings 7. Registration with Government and affiliation with other national co operative bodies in the State 8. Members registration, identifications and record keeping methods 9. Shares allotments and lot of others.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:24pm On Dec 05, 2012
Your suggestions, changes and recommendations are highly welcome.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Date Saturday 15th December 2012 Time 10am venue Heed Technical College Block J Flat 9 Methodist Estate, off Bola Ajibola street. Asero. Bola Ajibola street is opposite Egba High School Contact no 08064688501 or mail adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
@ Delaruh. Have you been to your local government to ask about the Fadama project? Please find out if there groups you can join on fish farming. Starting a group can be stressful
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
I m suggesring we register as Ogun youth so the Local Government areas will be umbrella Chapters. That will means the registration at the state secretariat covers all Local Government in Ogun State
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by kunlekunle: 2:39am On Dec 06, 2012
can i get a farming land to hire in ogun state?
if yes how much per hecter?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:10am On Dec 06, 2012
@kunle. Yes there are plenty lands for leasing in ogun state. To have access you will have to contact the rural dwellers based on the location you want. The price will vary from places to places. You might even get it free. It all depends on your approach and contact. Which location do you have in mind?
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by aadedare: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
My name is Adedare
My bb pin;20577DFE
The club should be opened to all youths in ogun state
sub or brach club shd be localised by local Govt
There are existing constituion draft which can be editted for this purpose
For compalation of list/ names I will advice the following format
First name
Surname
LGA
Email Address
BB pin if any
Tel no
We need to be more organised than ever before
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by olushollys(m): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2012
thanks so much, im intrested this is my email: olushollys@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
The co operative membership is open to every youth in Ogun state. Every youth is welcome. Youth with vision
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:59pm On Dec 06, 2012
Pls check your mails to read the official invitation to the general meeting. its all Youth in Ogun state that wants to be empowered. Our people said "Agbajowo la fin soya" meaning "Together we stand"
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by say2say: 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2012
jethro2: The Ogun state governor Senator Ibikunle Amosun has said that he can only make agric loans accessible to youth farmers if we apply through their co operatives. I see this as a good development. I m using this media to reach out to youth in Abeokuta who have passion for any form of farming so as to help our bussiness grow or you want to start one by forming a farmers co operative. Pls if you have interest kindly drop your mail or send me one at adesola_yinka@yahoo.com. Suggestions, observations are highly needed and welcome. Thank you

I am interested but I don't have a farm yet,I'll need advise on how to rent a farm land to start farm. My phone no is 08099241982 e-mail weybesay_2@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
@say2say. The co operative is for every youth irrespective of your specialization. But farmers have extra edge and more incentives that has been set aside for them by the state government which can only be accessed when you belong to a co operative. The issue of land. You have to consider your location for easy access to farm. Meet any farmer in your area and discuss with them. I believe there are plenty lands. For more info on how to be a member of the co operative, join us for the first meeting on saturday the 15th of Dec in Abeokuta. You will also be part of the decision making. Any question you have will be duly attended to.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by delaruh(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2012
jethro2: @ Delaruh. Have you been to your local government to ask about the Fadama project? Please find out if there groups you can join on fish farming. Starting a group can be stressful

No I haven't been to the LG yet but working on that and moreso we have a link to the chairman so we are looking into how that can help.
About the fadama project ,its not a youth group and I will prefer this new group ,though it may be stressful starting a group neither am I easy,so dnt worry abt that all I need is update from u.

@jethro ,i think u need to get the email of everyone interested,so as u put update on NL ,u shud also send it to our inbox

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:44am On Dec 07, 2012
@ Delaruh. We are glad to really have people that will go all the way. I will update the mails of those that have indicated interest and include the local goverment area
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:49am On Dec 07, 2012
Please lets endeavour to be at the first meeting so as to be part of the decision making. Whatever decision taking there will be binding on us all. And please invite your friends. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2012
List of interested youth and their Local Government Area.
Delaruh Ifo some sent me direct mails. i included their mail and local govt in the email.
EMSA did not indicate
floxxi Abeokuta North
bola_dex Ilaro
akins02342 abeokuta south
Guarantor sango otta
bayfam ifo
aadedare Ijebu North
shanela did not indicate
olushollys did not indicate
say2say did not indicate
jethro2 Abeokuta south
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2012
the members list, local govt area and contact mails was sent to each members so we can get in touch with our local govt members. Local Govt representative will be selected at the meeting. and lot of others. will keep you updated. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Pls lets indicate to show interest with Email address and Local Government Area. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by aadedare: 6:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
Well done bro
The address and venue of abeokuta first meeting is yet to be indicated
Thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
The meeting is on SATURDAY 15TH OF DECEMBER. VENUE: HEED TECHNICAL COLLEGE. BLOCK J PLOT 9 METHODIST ESTATE, OFF BOLA AJIBOLA STREET ASERO. ABEOKUTA TIME: 10:00AM
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by newacca: 9:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
@jethro2,
This is a good move. I must commend your courage. You will know one,if you see a great Man.
Yeah,I live in Abeokuta South LG and I am from Abeokuta North LG. I am a member of the Abeokuta Chamber of Commerce,Mine&Agriculture. The info. about the agric loan was brought to our chamber some months back. I think mid of the year. We were asked to fill a form with our Passport photo,that is all I hear or see since then. That is why I don't always rely on govt aid/grant cos the play politics alongside. Yet,this is our State,let's continue to explore till we get our own share of dividend of democracy.
I subscribe to the Farmer's co-operative,even if the govt grant is not working. I like working and associating with great minds.
I am an Entrepreneur and I am looking forward to investing in Agriculture in the nearest future. I can start from here.
My e-mail: maplelandnewacca@yahoo.com
Thanx
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:06am On Dec 08, 2012
@ newacca. Thanks for the encouragement and interest in the group. Its true our government do play politics with everything. The more reason we want to beat them at their games. Apart from the government, their alots of alternatives finance house that will attend to us as a collective group rather than individual. We have better advantage as a group. And the co operative sole aim is to be able to help ourselves in everyway we can. Collectivelly we can surmount big obstacles. Lots of us just need some little help to scale through. You are highly welcome. We will be expecting you at our first meeting. We will keep updating you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:23am On Dec 08, 2012
Most people has been mailing me to ask if other state youth or people residing in Lagos can join our co operative group. We are sorry to inform you that we dont have the capacity to extend outside Ogun state. For us to function well we need to put all our resources and energy in our state. Thank so much for your show of interest. We do appreciate you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 2:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
For youths in abeokuta environment that have interest in farming. There are lands for leasing in odeda town in odeda Local Government. We also need people to start a group for the state Fadama project 111.send mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:07am On Dec 09, 2012
Ogun State Youth multipurpose co operative meeting will be coming up this saturday 15th dec 2012 at HEED TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Block j plot 9 methodist estate off bola ajibola str. Asero Abeokuta. Ogun state. Be there with your friends. Thank you
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2012
Please when coming for the meeting, lets bring along 2 passport photographs. One for our membership registration and the other for the ID card.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by akinsdeji(m): 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
@jethor2

Do you have any idea about the price for the farm land leasing at odeda town..will call on monday.thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by boladex1: 8:35am On Dec 10, 2012
jethro2: Ogun State Youth multipurpose co operative meeting will be coming up this saturday 15th dec 2012 at HEED TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Block j plot 9 methodist estate off bola ajibola str. Asero Abeokuta. Ogun state. Be there with your friends. Thank you

please i have something am doing that day, and i will not be able to attend the meeting
so please consider me as your member

1 Like

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ akinsdeji. Land for leasing in odeda is between N3,OOO _ N5,000 per hectare. It depends on the area
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2012
@ bola_dex. You are escused. But i pray you will be able to attend any other one after that because we cant register you in absentia. We all need to know and interact with each other. Stay blessed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.