Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta (46599 Views)

Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos) / Young And Aspiring Entrepreneurs In Abeokuta,let's Meet! / Covenant Fadama Multipurpose Cooperative Society Of Nigeria-the Sage Continues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:07am On Nov 28, 2013
There will be meeting of Entrepreneur Youth on Dec 14. Opportunities abound in Nigeria. It takes the bold to take advantage of it
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2013
Our meeting holds on Saturday Dec 14 in Abeokuta. New members are invited
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:35am On Nov 30, 2013
Please visit our facebook page www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative for more details of projects
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by yemiakeem: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
jethro2: Our meeting holds on Saturday Dec 14 in Abeokuta. New members are invited

sorry i wont b available my brother is having his wedding
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2013
yemiakeem:
sorry i wont b available my brother is having his wedding
some other time will do
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by hormeiza(m): 7:53am On Dec 06, 2013
jethro2: Youth meeting will be holding in Abeokuta this Saturday. Time is 10am. Youths that will lije to work as market facilitators for farmers in their local government area in Ogun State and Oyo State should endeavour to be at the meeting
reply me my mail is square_abdul007@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by dippy: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Oladipoolaniyan@yahoo.com me too
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 1:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
The farmers facilitators was the previous month previous month.
hormeiza: reply me my mail is square_abdul007@yahoo.com
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2013
Our youth meeting holds this Saturday in Abeokuta. To the glory of God, it w2ill be a year this Saturday that we had our first meeting in Abeokuta. We thank God for His grace on everyone and for taking us from strenght to strenght. His Grace has been sufficient for us
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:09am On Dec 15, 2013
We appreciate God for a wonderful and conclusive end of the year meeting yesterday. We say a very big thank you to every one
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:47am On Dec 16, 2013
The irrigation project is starting immediately. Interested members and participants should be on the farm by January
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by bratan(m): 8:01am On Dec 16, 2013
jethro2: The irrigation project is starting immediately. Interested members and participants should be on the farm by January

Jethro, I'm really interested. I'm from Ofada, obafemi owode LG.
ad_fellaz@mail.ru

Thanks a bunch.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by iamyet: 9:11am On Dec 16, 2013
Hi everyone
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ojubi(m): 8:10pm On Dec 16, 2013
Gooday all, my name is OJUBI, I am based in porthar court and I am about to start a pig farm but I have a problem.
I don't know were to buy the exotic breed for my start-up.
Please can someone help and recommend were I can have 5 females and 1 male of either Landrace, yorkshire, sported, duroe, or berkshire breeds or combined?
Can I get these breeds in port harcourt or any nearby town for easy transportation?
All the same provided they can be safely transported to my farm I don't mind buying them wherever I can find them thanks.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:37pm On Dec 16, 2013
bratan:

Jethro, I'm really interested. I'm from Ofada, obafemi owode LG.
ad_fellaz@mail.ru

Thanks a bunch.
The project is for registered members alone. We have been announcing it for quite some time for non members to be able to participate. There are rules to follow. Please watch out for upcoming projects. Vist our facebook page so you can be getting updates. www.facebook.com/entrepreneuryouthmultipurposecooperative. You also need to be a member so as to be getting e mail informations. The next one coming up in May is for cotton farmers
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2013
iamyet: Hi everyone, am planning to lease land in ogun state for my cassava production next year. I will appreciate if I can be accepted into this co operative group.
My mail is yetundeshittu15@yahoo.com.
Dear Yetunde, You are highly welcome to join our group. You will need to attend one of the meetings for you to be a member. As regards the land lease, there are lots of land that you can lease through our group. This are not governments land though. We have not yet gotten approval for the government land we applied for. Send a mail to adesola_yinka@yahoo.com or enterpreneuryouthcooperative@yahoo.com stating what and what you want us to attend to, this will enable me to give a definite reply. please dont send a pm.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:58pm On Dec 16, 2013
ojubi: Gooday all, my name is OJUBI, I am based in porthar court and I am about to start a pig farm but I have a problem.
I don't know were to buy the exotic breed for my start-up.
Please can someone help and recommend were I can have 5 females and 1 male of either Landrace, yorkshire, sported, duroe, or berkshire breeds or combined?
Can I get these breeds in port harcourt or any nearby town for easy transportation?
All the same provided they can be safely transported to my farm I don't mind buying them wherever I can find them thanks.
Dear Ojubi, I believe our members are reading this and will respond as appropriate if they have any way by which they can assisst you. It will also be nice if you drop a kind of contact for those that may want to call you directly or send a mail. Not everyone do post their information on an online network
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by koolsammie(m): 7:00am On Dec 17, 2013
Please I need an acre of land for rent in ibadan.And I'll like to join this group
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by iamyet: 10:57am On Dec 17, 2013
Thanks @ jethro
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
koolsammie: Please I need an acre of land for rent in ibadan.And I'll like to join this group
Getting an acre of farmland in Ibadan might be a bit tough. Ibadan is a residential area. I will suggest you seek for in the outsketch. You are welcome to join the group. next meeting will be second Saturday in january which is on the 11th January 2014.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 9:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
iamyet: Thanks @ jethro........please house is any1 currently into cassava farming?? Kindly contact me @ yetundeshittu15@yahoo.com letz talk.
Thanks

You are welcome. What did you want to know about cassava cultivation? you may post it here so we can all discuss it and let others that might have interest too pick some things
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by koolsammie(m): 11:56pm On Dec 17, 2013
jethro2:
Getting an acre of farmland in Ibadan might be a bit tough. Ibadan is a residential area. I will suggest you seek for in the outsketch. You are welcome to join the group. next meeting will be second Saturday in january which is on the 11th January 2014.
okay thanks. But do u think it's a nice idea getting land (plantain farming)outside Ibadan where I stay and won't be able to monitor regularly.Can u please send details of the meeting point address? Thanks
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:44am On Dec 21, 2013
koolsammie:
okay thanks. But do u think it's a nice idea getting land (plantain farming)outside Ibadan where I stay and won't be able to monitor regularly.Can u please send details of the meeting point address? Thanks
Yes it will be a nice idea. Each crop has a specific soil requirement though they can thrive well in others if properly managed. Your plantain plantation in anywhere including Ibadan thriving well will be determined by the area you got and the proper farm management practises that will be applied.
Or meeting venue is Block J Plot 9 Bola Ajibola Street Near Egba Comprehensive High School Abeokuta Ogun State
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 7:29am On Dec 26, 2013
Merry Christmas and hope we do have a wonderful holiday.
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by ardeywhunmmy(f): 1:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
hi young farmers, neva knew an informative nd educative thread lyk ds ahs bin goin on, thot nland is abt amebo nd entertainment. i am fully interestd in ds, i an a funaabite meanin i stay more in abk than any where else. i nid a contact and oda necessary info on how i can be a legal member
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
You can join us at the next meeting that will be coming up January 11th. The meeting holds in Abeokuta every second saturday of the month. The contact no is 08064688501.
ardeywhunmmy: hi young farmers, neva knew an informative nd educative thread lyk ds ahs bin goin on, thot nland is abt amebo nd entertainment. i am fully interestd in ds, i an a funaabite meanin i stay more in abk than any where else. i nid a contact and oda necessary info on how i can be a legal member
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 8:36am On Dec 31, 2013
Wishing everyone a prosperous New Year. Thanks for your support all the way. Remain bless
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 5:57am On Jan 01, 2014
Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy, prosperous and successful New Year ahead. May God bless you all
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 6:23am On Jan 01, 2014
The first meeting in January will be coming up on the saturday 11th of january. Please dont wait for reminder. We are all welcome
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by Angelstartups(f): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2014
Do you have a unique idea or run a business that's lucrative but needs start-up capital? Look no further...
Join www.angelstartups.com.ng as an Entrepreneur and connect with Angel Investors waiting for the next big Idea!

Or you have the cash and want to invest in a business that will give you good returns on your investment...Sign up for free on www.angelstartups.com.ng as an investor. Warren Buffet became a billionaire as an Investor!

Drop your questions here on how it works.

Compliments of the season to you all!

Follow us on twitter:@angelstartups
Like us on Facebook:www.facebook.cm/angelstartupsng
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by halifab: 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2014
I am interested too, also check out this resource portal

http://farmresource..com/
Re: Young Farmers Cooperative Society In Abeokuta by jethro2: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Entrepreneur Youth Meeting holds on Saturday 11th January 2014. All youth entrepreneurs are welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Elon Musk Had An Affair With Sergey Brin's Wife, Nicole Shanahan / How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / Nana Otedola 50th Birthday Celebration: Femi Otedola Dances With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.