Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83740 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Go Down)

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2012
Good day Nairaland users...please and please listen to what i have to say.
There's this internet marketer,his name's Chibuzor Eze,and am very sure he also is a member of this site,and he deals in cars.He is a scam,you can track him with his number 08123412784. He brought up some sort of laptop offer(Toshiba laptop)I am a subscriber to his site www.biz4naija.info So one day he came up with an offer to sell his laptop for 30k exactly due to a reason that it was his birthday on that day,and his wife had bought him a brand new laptop of a higher configuration.So as of good intentions he decided to give out his toshiba laptop for 30k.In this offer he told all his subscribers that anyone who wishes to buy the laptop should hurry and send the money to his Gtbank account number.But before such person does that,he should call to check with him if the laptop was still available as it was still a clean laptop,just 14months old,so i called him precisely on the same day i sent him the money which was on 20th November 2012,i sent him 30k cash by then he had already told me the laptop was still available.He also promised on his webpage where he had placed the offer that he would send the laptop within 24hours of bank confirmation to the first person to send him the money anywhere he is in Nigeria.So i waited for the 24hours deadline and i didn't hear a word from him,i called and he told me to be patient,which i was for like 2days,then i called him again but this time he no longer picks my calls,i messaged him but no reply,i was pissed off and also afraid i had fallen into the hands of a scammer,all my fears came to pass as now its being 2weeks he still hasn't sent the laptop as he promised.Since then i've being calling and texting all to no avail.I tried another thing,i called him with another line and as soon as i asked him of the laptop,he cut the call and switched off his phone.I've being trying all things possible to reach this guy but he no longer picks my calls nothing.Please people,beware of this guy,cause he's also a member of this site,he is out here to do evil unto people,to steal and to acquire money of hardworking people of this country,i told you before that he mostly deals in cars.Beware of Chibuzor Eze with this airtel number 08123412784,you can track him with that number on nairaland.This is even evidence that am not just bluffing,this is the deposite slip i used to send him money from Gtbank,i scanned it so that people will know that am saying the truth.God will judge him for that money,he shall loose in 10 folds cause my hardwork and sweat on that money shall never go in vain.You can click on this site to see how he put everything on the webpage http://biz4naija.info/birthday by the way his name on nairaland here is Kingsale.

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by pixconsult: 7:46pm On Dec 02, 2012
If your claim is actually true and real, why did you wipe out the depositor's name on the teller? Sorry i mean no harm, just curious, cos so many people come to this site to lay false claims

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 7:57pm On Dec 02, 2012
my name on that deposite slip is DON ISAAC,and if you would please look at it very well you will see the D and also the I,i didn't wipe it out myself,i folded it that day from the bank that day and put it in my wallet and i've being sitting on my wallet ever since,guy i nearly threw that slip away but something told me to keep it cause i might need it when am collecting my laptop.But up till now nothing.Please ... If this were you,what would you do?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2012
Goodevening NL

My Name is Chibuzor Eze, to be sincere, i never believed human beings can be this heartless, but still i will never give up on this race, it's actually true, am the owner of Biz 4 Naija, i sell e-products, i have never in one day advertise cars for sale, i don't sell cars neither am i affiliated to any car dealer, just wondering where that dude got that from

I actually advertised my long used toshiba laptop, during my birthday, and due to the fact that i got a new one as a gift, i had to sell off the one i got, to my greatest surprise, i got a text from this young man Named "ISAAC" of payment he claimed was paid to my account, i almost went to Fedex office for the delivery that same day, on the other thought, i said let me wait for the Notification from my Bank

All through that day no payment was received, the next day when ISAAC called, i told him politely that i have not gotten a notification from the bank, instead of long waiting, i went online to check if actually the payment was made and the bank failed to notify me, (sometimes they can be funny)

When i got to my internet banking platform, no payment was received, there and then i realized it was one of those who send payment notification without payment, from then i stopped picking his call

If you are an internet marketer, you should know there are lot of people who claims they pay for packages of which they didn't

It was the next day that a subscriber friend of mine, called Obinna called asking if the laptop was available, i told him yes, and i also told him what i was going through from a guy who claim he paid, Obinna laughed and said it's common on the internet

Attached below is a screen shoot of my account, am not suppose to do this, but i just had to do it to clear my conscience, i have a name to protect, though it's so painful that some one could be this heartless to go this length of posting lies on the internet

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2012
I forgot to even say this, i have gotten over 4 payment notifications from people who claim to have paid, all in the name of getting my laptop which they never paid for, you could imagine this
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by nnecar(f): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
Na wao am sure both buyer n seller are ibo, abeg ndi igbo kwenu smiley smiley

34 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by udemzyudex(m): 8:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hmmmm,i knw some people can do anything to damage someone's name and i also know that some internet marketers are funny too...

Now,who will i believe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dinggle: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
@Chibuzor,
There is a problem with the screen shot of your account, While your screen shot starts from Nov. 21st Donziko deposit slip shows his deposit was made on Nov. 20th. A screen shot showing all deposits from 19th to 22nd Nov. would have been helpful. Secondly knowing you are into web business, such allegation could damage your online reputation, hence you could have handled it in a more civil manner e.g inviting Donziko and you guys going to your bank to ensure it is well sorted, you could have given him the benefit of the doubt and ask him to return to the branch to rectify it, you could also have reconfirmed your account# a misplaced figure could have the money hanging in the air, especially if Donziko did not confirm the account# at the customer service desk before depositing. As a business owner it is important that you give your customers the benefit of the doubt and go the extra mile while dealing with them.

@Donziko did you send him a scanned copy of the deposit slip? perharps a copy of the deposit slip in his inbox would have made him handled it in a more serious manner.

Finally, this is a lesson for all, errors R real, I have personally experienced it, it only takes one misplaced figure in the account # to keep the money hanging and correction can only be done @ the deposit branch. In saying this I am giving both parties the benefit of the doubt believing Donziko actually deposit the funds and also believing Chibuzor didn't receive it.

89 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by baslone: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
Now this is getting interesting
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by pixconsult: 8:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
donziko: my name on that deposite slip is DON ISAAC,and if you would please look at it very well you will see the D and also the I,i didn't wipe it out myself,i folded it that day from the bank that day and put it in my wallet and i've being sitting on my wallet ever since,guy i nearly threw that slip away but something told me to keep it cause i might need it when am collecting my laptop.But up till now nothing.Please ... If this were you,what would you do?

To me that teller look so fake, i sense something on the stamp, do you mean GTB stamps could be that rough? secondly poster, why was it only the depositors name that was cleaned up?

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by baslone: 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2012
pixconsult:

To me that teller look so fake, i sense something on the stamp, do you mean GTB stamps could be that rough? secondly poster, why was it only the depositors name that was cleaned up?

Theses stuffs happen, those yellow slips fade off easily after few days, they don't even need being in a wallet.

5 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
this case is so simple ,to the seller this is my advice to u,if u know u have a name to protect then u have to convince the buyer to first delete this thread or topic or edit ur name out,secondly the buyer needs to meet he seller face to face and together they will verify from the banks used for the transfer if the money was actually transfered or not ,we dont know who to believe nd the only way of getting the truth out is for both of them to visit the bank together ,the seller has shown his bank statement to prove that he hasnt recieved a kobo.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
thank you @ dinggle,you spoke the truth.I can't lie over this matter.On that day,20th november,i withdrew money from my account exactly 30k and sent it to that account number you guys are seeing on the deposite slip ... I swear to God...please let somebody answer this question....the account number you guys saw on www.biz4naija.info/birthday and the one on my slip,are they the same thing?please look and compare very carefully....if they are not the same thing i take the blame and am ready to storm my bank 2morrow for rectification...and again....please and please Mr Chibuzor why didn't your account show from 20th of November 2012....see guys all i want at this junction is my money...please and please help me.at least just give me back half my money.its impossible for me to have sent that money to the wrong account number because i've once bought a product from Mr Chibuzor.the 2go naira kit.and he knows that for a fact he doesn't have any other account number,than that of Gtbank which i used to buy his 2go naira kit ebook.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 9:11pm On Dec 02, 2012
@dinggle i really appreciate you for your comment and advice

Below is a screen shoot of my account stating the transaction from the 20th to 22

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 9:12pm On Dec 02, 2012
thank you @ dinggle,you spoke the truth.I can't lie over this matter.On that day,20th november,i withdrew money from my account exactly 30k and sent it to that account number you guys are seeing on the deposite slip ... I swear to God...please let somebody answer this question....the account number you guys saw on www.biz4naija.info/birthday and the one on my slip,are they the same thing?please look and compare very carefully....if they are not the same thing i take the blame and am ready to storm my bank 2morrow for rectification...and again....please and please Mr Chibuzor why didn't your account show from 20th of November 2012....see guys all i want at this junction is my money...please and please help me.at least just give me back half my money.its impossible for me to have sent that money to the wrong account number because i've once bought a product from Mr Chibuzor.the 2go naira kit.and he knows that for a fact he doesn't have any other account number,than that of Gtbank which i used to buy his 2go naira kit ebook.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2012
donziko: thank you @ dinggle,you spoke the truth.I can't lie over this matter.On that day,20th november,i withdrew money from my account exactly 30k and sent it to that account number you guys are seeing on the deposite slip ... I swear to God...please let somebody answer this question....the account number you guys saw on www.biz4naija.info/birthday and the one on my slip,are they the same thing?please look and compare very carefully....if they are not the same thing i take the blame and am ready to storm my bank 2morrow for rectification...and again....please and please Mr Chibuzor why didn't your account show from 20th of November 2012....see guys all i want at this junction is my money...please and please help me.at least just give me back half my money.its impossible for me to have sent that money to the wrong account number because i've once bought a product from Mr Chibuzor.the 2go naira kit.and he knows that for a fact he doesn't have any other account number,than that of Gtbank which i used to buy his 2go naira kit ebook.

You said am a scammer, yet you bought a 2go kit and it was delivered right, if i was truly a scammer would i have delivered the 2go kit?

Well, am off this forum, i won't reply any post relating to this thread, thanks for tarnishing my image

I also want to appreciate all those who took out time to comment, i really do appreciate you all

Goodnight

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2012
seriouslythen what would you expect when you send a sum of thirty thousand naira to an account number which is not mistaken,an account number which you've used to buy something beforewhat could possibly have went wrongwhere did my money go toOK NOW I THINK I KNOW WHAT TO DO.I'LL HEAD STRAIGHT TO MY BANK TOMORROW MORNING??ASK THEM WHO OWNS THE ACCOUNT NUMBER I SENT 30K TOAND IF THE MONEY WAS ACTUALLY SENT TO THAT SAME ACCOUNT NUMBER...ONE WAY OR THE OTHER THE GOD I SERVE WILL SURELY SOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND IF AT THE END AM ALL AT FAULT I SWEAR I WILL APOLOGIZE TO YOU MR CHIBUZOR...BUT IF AT LAST ALL THIS IS FROM YOUR PART...AM TELLING YOU FROM THE DEPTH OF MY HEART...YOU WILL GET YOUR SHARE FROM LIFE...FOR WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND...IF NOT NOW,IN THE NEAREST GENERATION.I WOULD JUST SIT DOWN AND THINK ABOUT HOW TO TARNISH THE IMAGE OF SOMEONE WHO HAS A FAMILY TO CATER FOR ??AM NOT HEARTLESS.IF YOU SAY YOU DON'T DEAL IN CARS...HOW CAN AIRTEL GIVE TWO INDIVIDUALS THE SAME LINE.?

11 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
if for Christ sake he was saying the truth,why would he go the length of deleting his laptop offer webpage http://biz4naija.info/birthday...please and please is this true...help me out,those of you guys that actually saw the first post,the beginning post ,if you click on the site it will show your a 404 error.Why would he do that,?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2012
donziko: if for Christ sake he was saying the truth,why would he go the length of deleting his laptop offer webpage http://biz4naija.info/birthday...please and please is this true...help me out,those of you guys that actually saw the first post,the beginning post ,if you click on the site it will show your a 404 error.Why would he do that,?
i dont know when u guys will learn that this site is full of so many ppl,never send money to nyone u meet on this site.ways demand a face to face discussion,u re convinced u sent the money to him,he is insisting he didnt get it so the question is where is 30k,the plce to get an answer to that is ur bank or the one u used in trnferring it .

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Walexz02(m): 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2012
dinggle: @Chibuzor,
There is a problem with the screen shot of your account, While your screen shot starts from Nov. 21st Donziko deposit slip shows his deposit was made on Nov. 20th. A screen shot showing all deposits from 19th to 22nd Nov. would have been helpful. Secondly knowing you are into web business, such allegation could damage your online reputation, hence you could have handled it in a more civil manner e.g inviting Donziko and you guys going to your bank to ensure it is well sorted, you could have given him the benefit of the doubt and ask him to return to the branch to rectify it, you could also have reconfirmed your account# a misplaced figure could have the money hanging in the air, especially if Donziko did not confirm the account# at the customer service desk before depositing. As a business owner it is important that you give your customers the benefit of the doubt and go the extra mile while dealing with them.

@Donziko did you send him a scanned copy of the deposit slip? perharps a copy of the deposit slip in his inbox would have made him handled it in a more serious manner.

Finally, this is a lesson for all, errors R real, I have personally experienced it, it only takes one misplaced figure in the account # to keep the money hanging and correction can only be done @ the deposit branch. In saying this I am giving both parties the benefit of the doubt believing Donziko actually deposit the funds and also believing Chibuzor didn't receive it.

Wel said, Chibuzor plz take note.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2012
yeah Onatsi...that absolutely correct...i head to my bank tomorrow...and this is what i'll do......
I go to customer care to verify who owns the account number....lo and behold if its his,i ask them with my deposite slip as prove if the money was sent and if it was received,but if he doesn't own the account number...i apologize and delete this thread.But if its his account number,this is about to get a whole lot uglier for him...cause i can't go to a police cell for nothing...i told him that i borrowed 21k and the same guy i borrowed from took me to station on friday last week...its no joke another friend had to bail me out with almost 25k...now if it were you what would you do.....am outta options...where is my money hanging if Gtbank didn't send it to the correct account number
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by bulksms12(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
Una de make noise if U̶̲̥̅̊ were scammed simply report d idiot to efcc or icpc de wud get him no nid to beg him but if U̶̲̥̅̊ were not scammed and U̶̲̥̅̊ want to scam d guy and tanish his name U̶̲̥̅̊ r worst dan lucifer

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dav8id(m): 10:18pm On Dec 02, 2012
dinggle: @Chibuzor,

i like ur judgement.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 11:24pm On Dec 02, 2012
This is really though.

Here is the result of my investigation >>> http://www.google.com.ng/search?q=site%3Anairaland.com+++08123412784.&sa=Search

The phone number is showing another Nairaland username: Kingsale.

Am shut of words here.

@Donziko go to the bank where you paid in the money and verify then keep us updated.

@Donziko pls edit the title of this thread till the investigation is over.

Remover the scammer there, untill we are done to avoid ........

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
yeah kingsale like i said in my first post is the name he uses on nairaland here
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by legalwealth(m): 11:29pm On Dec 02, 2012
biz4naija: I forgot to even say this, i have gotten over 4 payment notifications from people who claim to have paid, all in the name of getting my laptop which they never paid for, you could imagine this

Such do happen but I don't allow such to be successful as per say that I'm mobile checking my account transactions via Internet Banking.

Be sincere with this man and sort out everything ASAP else you will be banned for life from this thread by FOD if you come out to be guilty.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 11:45pm On Dec 02, 2012
and i make the promise that if i come out guilty i will take the ban as a fare judgement...but what if am innocent and my claims are truth
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Chrisvicmall: 12:51am On Dec 03, 2012
biz4naija:

You said am a scammer, yet you bought a 2go kit and it was delivered right, if i was truly a scammer would i have delivered the 2go kit?

Well, am off this forum, i won't reply any post relating to this thread, thanks for tarnishing my image

I also want to appreciate all those who took out time to comment, i really do appreciate you all

Goodnight

My friend as a business person, the way you reply isn't ok. As a business you need to sort things out with your customer so that at the end of the day, both parties will be happy. Saying that you reply any message here again send a bad signal to anyone around here. Suppose I purchase an item from you and I complain, so the best solution you can offer is by not replying any email I sent because just because you are not happy with my complain. As a business person, you need to understand that it is not a bed of roses. You should have send the screen shot that starts from 19th not 20th.

Please clear your name because one bad image can destroy all you have worked for.

@Donziko, verify from the bank if there is any mistake. If there is a mistake, please don't hesitate to apologize to Chibuzor and also ask the admin of this site to delete this thread from their site.

8 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by arbitrage: 8:30am On Dec 03, 2012
Chrisvicmall has said my mind. I feel the screenshot from biz4naija should start from 19th and end on 22nd because that will capture the first account transaction on 20th up to the last transaction on 21st (just in case they did not post the guy's payment on that 20th). From what naija4biz posted, it shows that the money was not paid in on 21st. It now remains to show us from 19th so that we can believe it was not paid in on 20th also.

I feel tempted to blame it on the poor banking system error, which possibly may either make the money to be paid into a wrong account or hanging somewhere but the solution is still in finding out from the bank you deposited the money from. Not only to ask if kingsale is the owner of the account but to know if they actually paid it in as you filled it in the teller.

If kingsale/biz4naija can show us his 19th/20th November transaction to vindicate himself here, then the ball will be in the poster's court. If the poster also make his findings and the bank confirms that he actually made the payment but bank disappointed, he will have to recoup his money from the bank. I want to believe the bank will not accept the error and still refuse to refund the poster. Keep us posted on the outcome of your findings while we await Chibuzor's account posting.

If the bank vindicates Chibuzor as having not been paid, the poster will need to apologize to Chibuzor for negative reports on his biz while biz4naija will also apologize to poster for taking him as scammer who was trying to dupe also. That is if the bank is the culprit while both sides are vindicated as having not lied to us.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
As am speaking to you guys now,i just left the branch of Gtbank where i sent the money here in kaduna.Like i said yesternight,this morning when i went to the bank,i went straight to customer care and told them what had happened,they asked for the deposite slip which i showed them.They then checked their system only for them to confirm that the "money is in the account" an account which belongs to Chibuzor.So now that the bank has confirmed that the money is in the account,what do we do,where do we go from here

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58)

“I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.