Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,894 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83707 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 10:42am On Dec 20, 2012
never pay into anybody acc,this is another case that happened earlier this year in the auto section
nairaland.com/977269/pls-misunderstanding-german007-over-n650000/3#11282435

over 650k was lost by a victim to a scammer
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by paulharry: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2012
surveyprof,onatisi,afunwa and co pls u guys shud do nigeria a favour by joining the sss,u can work undercover or even work with the efcc .i am proud of you guys here. Nigeria must be great again . and for chibuzor,hmmmmmmmmmmmm dis wont have got to this extent if you had apologize earlier and did the right thing buh i assure you have greatly damage your reputation and new issues are springing up again.... well we wait till friday sha. God bless you all
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by pedestal82(m): 11:08am On Dec 20, 2012
Hv gone thru every single post on this thread, its very clear chibuzor is a Fraudster, he is never going to pay this money. He is just playing games/buying time. Friday will come and go, and he will not be paying this money! I knw his type!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 11:10am On Dec 20, 2012
arbitrage:

I will post the details you requested later. He used several usernames here on Nairaland in July this year 2012 to scam people selling LR at different prices ranging from cheap (N150) to high (N170) prices. He scammed me of N51k and others mentioned theirs too. He would say he is in Ilorin or traveling to Ibadan or elsewhere so you do not bother to meet one on one.

Hello,
It's possible for us to apprehend him, if only you are able to prove to us beyond reasonable doubt that indeed you made the said sum into his account, by providing the following:

1. The bank teller, used for the lodgement of the said sum of monies into his account "Olagoke Victor Oluseyi's account" scanned and uploaded, i.e that means you need to open your own thread after friday.

2. The gsm phone numbers you used in communicating with "Olagoke Victor Oluseyi" during and after negotiation.

3. Login to your Liberty reserve account, click on history and snap, just to make sure that he did not send the said Lr after u must hv paid, most Lr seller will always claim dis, perhaps he might claim hackers might hv hacked on ur account. It will be uploaded on ur thread too.

4. If it possible for you to copy the link to his advert here on Nairaland, i.e when he placed the advert, yesterday... I was checking, I saw dat It has be removed... Just try, place it on ur thread.

5. Currently "Olagoke Victor Oluseyi" lives in Oyo, State Ibadan, with lots n lotssss of information to nail him, once we are done with dis, on friday, we will notify mod to close dis thread, and we will all move over to yours!!!

N:B~ Does he Olagoke Victor, has a website

@Ifioklaurel ~ I will advise you settle the issue with Chibuzor Eze, frm your explaination he is willing to cooperate with u, perhaps change the product.

@Bus4naija~ You business motto should be, customers are always right, no matter the suitation, u dont just tell a customer off, or switching off ur phones @ him/her, pls settle with Ifioklaurel.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 11:40am On Dec 20, 2012
FYsol: God will bless you guys for this wonderful job. i was scammed just two months ago by an LR seller i met on nairaland called Nathaniel though the amount involved is just 7k. With these great move i tell you guys scammers will flee nairaland for genuine businessmen.

As for Chibuzor Eze i dont think he is a full grown scammer considering he is responding to accusations. I will advice him to be straight in his dealings and stop all these baseless justification.
his cup is full weda he refund or not he must go to jail I wud make sure he does goin through this thread I have gathered credible info to lead to his arrest,so mr scammer watch your back you are not save!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by doclek(m): 11:58am On Dec 20, 2012
Pls 4bobo and co,let stop telling Chibuzor our plans.We have enough info now to make our moves.For me what dragged the case this far was the fact that Donziko was not on ground.After tom we ll agree on our next plan offline and move.The injustice is not just to donziko but to all "Injustice to one is injustice to all".But no matter what Chibuzor do now he has finished his whole family reputation on a platter of a meagre 30k.The guy kept lying and talking arrogantly,it's so upsetting.Ill keep quiet for now
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2012
doclek: Pls 4bobo and co,let stop telling Chibuzor our plans.We have enough info now to make our moves.For me what dragged the case this far was the fact that Donziko was not on ground.After tom we ll agree on our next plan offline and move.The injustice is not just to donziko but to all "Injustice to one is injustice to all".But no matter what Chibuzor do now he has finished his whole family reputation on a platter of a meagre 30k.The guy kept lying and talking arrogantly,it's so upsetting.Ill keep quiet for now
I concur.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2012
But why cant we have our own Nigerian version of Anonymous?

But this time against online scammers.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by straneur(m): 12:35pm On Dec 20, 2012
[quote author=surveyProf]
3. Login to your Liberty reserve account, click on history and snap, just to make sure that he did not send the said Lr after u must hv paid, most Lr seller will always claim dis, perhaps he might claim hackers might hv hacked on ur account. It will be uploaded on ur thread too.

Liberty reserve only show a month history. You can't get June details but concentrate on the bank account, phone conversation and his website. Let him post the account detail he paid to and the phone number.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 12:52pm On Dec 20, 2012
.....as the drama unfolds.... Will Chibuzo Eze make good of his promise to pay Donziko his money by friday?

.....will ifioklaurel settle peacefully with Chibuzo Eze out of Nairaland?

.....will Nairaland's scambusting crew of let go of the matter?

.....the next 24hrs will tell.

dont miss a comment as SCAM ALERT!!! THE EPIC continues

exclusive to Nairaland. Parental Discretion Advised[violent language]

NOT SUITABLE FOR PERSONS BELOW 18YRS

7 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 20, 2012
idlaw2k3: .....as the drama unfolds.... Will Chibuzo Eze make good of his promise to pay Donziko his money by friday?

LMFAO
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by question(m): 2:10pm On Dec 20, 2012
idlaw2k3: .....as the drama unfolds.... Will Chibuzo Eze make good of his promise to pay Donziko his money by friday?

GRAB YOUR COPY NOW!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
[quote author=straneur][/quote]

Is okay, we will do our best to work with the information provided, reasons while I was insisting on all history of his Liberty reserve account was because, scammers have a way of turning things around to favour themselves...

Example, after some few days, weeks, months wen a thread has been opened "Olagoke Victor Oluseyi" can come forward to make a claim dat he did transfer the said Lr to the buyer, with some kind of edited prove, but if the plaintiff is able to prove by pasting ahead of time, we will hv no option dat to trash out watever the defendant (Olagoke Victor) is coming up with in later days....

That means, the tellar for lodgement in the Defendant's account, phone numbers of defendant, website of """, etc....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 3:03pm On Dec 20, 2012
The clock is ticking, Friday almost here, can't wait for the next move,,,,,
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by mexzony: 3:37pm On Dec 20, 2012
biz4naija:

i sent you a uk used sealed and clean bold 5, just for you to run the OS and have the phone functioning you are here calling me a criminal.. will a criminal even send you a phone? when will nigerians start appreciating?

i personal never refused your meeting me that friday, what happen was that we paid just for 2hrs at the space we used for the seminar, i announced it over and over that the time was 9am - 11am, remember you called me at about 11am that you were travelling down, of which you we would have rounded up before your arrival, that was why i sent the phone straight to you... so what is wrong with what i did

i travelled to lagos that same day remembered? if your phone didnt function well, why not wait till i come back to asaba since i came here to lagos to buy goods

its damn not easy to satisfy nigerians at all

Hmm.so if i go to a shopp to buy a phone and i am not told that the phone has a little fault that is SCAM because you have deceived the buyer into paying for faulty goods.
You even have the guts to tell him just ordinary os problem.Is that how you do bussiness.i buy goods from you thinking it is in good condition only to find out it is faulty and all you can say is its just a minor fault.That's criminal and you are definitely arrogant and your reply gives you away.So after paying you he shud still spend extra money on the phone,the question is what's that part of the agreement in the first place? Don't think so from the posters accusation and your reply.
ARROGANT SCAMMER.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2012
@donziko send the accused your correct account number. If possible post it here temporarily so that it won't be an excuse tomorrow.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ahika(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2012
@chibuzor I'm disappointed in you. I can't believe u're like this. The PEOPLE will hear this

( Look at my name very well and you'll know who I AM)
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2012
idlaw2k3: @donziko send the accused your correct account number. If possible post it here temporarily so that it won't be an excuse tomorrow.

Vehemently seconded.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by ahika(m): 7:29pm On Dec 20, 2012
biz4naija: well i want to sincerely apologize to the nairaland crew and those who took out time to comment, especially the poster

I Want to say am deeply sorry for what i made you to pass through.... actually the fault was from my bank.... so i want to say am really sorry, it was wasn't intentional.... sorry for the language i used on my earlier comments.... it was due to the fact that i was hurt seeing every one here calling me a scammer.... but like i said am deeply sorry.... am not what you think

i want to sincerely beg every one here to give me till friday to refund this young man (poster)

i will really appreciate if my request is granted....

meanwhile for that guy that said i dont accept people to see me for a one on one transaction, that's a big lie.... just last week friday i gave room for all my subscribers in delta state to meet me one on one at the location stated on my mail

just this afternoon over 3 subscriber of mine came to meet me here at ikeja.... maybe why i refused meeting u that day was because i was already out of asaba.... and you dont expect me to just start rushing back from lagos to asaba

if any of you are ready to meet me one on one for a transaction, am always available

so i want every one here to find a place in their heart to forgive.... as the issue was not intentional

i sincerely apologize, i believe we all can be friends and do more face to face business together....smile...

will post the refund teller here on friday

merry xmas in advance

Give me 10 good reasons why I should'nt expose you to most of naija forums where I surf daily or on facebook. I'm sure most of ur email subscribers (like me) are there. I'm waiting.....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2012
Less than 2hrs, friday is almost here. @donziko mke sure u put/paste ur correct acct number so there will be no excuse 4him not to pay the money. I'm waitin to here any silly reason why he didnt pay in the money. If he pays this money i might consider doin busines wit him.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by arbitrage: 11:14pm On Dec 20, 2012
surveyProf:

Is okay, we will do our best to work with the information provided, reasons while I was insisting on all history of his Liberty reserve account was because, scammers have a way of turning things around to favour themselves...

Example, after some few days, weeks, months wen a thread has been opened "Olagoke Victor Oluseyi" can come forward to make a claim dat he did transfer the said Lr to the buyer, with some kind of edited prove, but if the plaintiff is able to prove by pasting ahead of time, we will hv no option dat to trash out watever the defendant (Olagoke Victor) is coming up with in later days....

That means, the tellar for lodgement in the Defendant's account, phone numbers of defendant, website of """, etc....

Here below is the detailed thread that followed the saga in July/August. He collected the 51k as MTN recharge card. I never suspected that was to avoid giving account details. I will post all the recharge card numbers tomorrow hopefully. Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor.

https://www.nairaland.com/1034190/what-deleting-topic-hiding-post
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dkaz(m): 6:05am On Dec 21, 2012
Guys! This is the most interesting and lasting thread on NL so far the first topic I'll read from head to toe. Just don't know what to say but lets wait till 12pm.

The money should be refunded, though don't believe he will pay back! Now its Friday less that 6hours.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 7:13am On Dec 21, 2012
arbitrage:

Here below is the detailed thread that followed the saga in July/August. He collected the 51k as MTN recharge card. I never suspected that was to avoid giving account details. I will post all the recharge card numbers tomorrow hopefully. Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor.

https://www.nairaland.com/1034190/what-deleting-topic-hiding-post

Hello,
At first from the link to the thread you posted, I could see that one or two persons there have been scammed by "Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor" as well... But the fact still remains that with the recharge card you claim to have sent to him Olagoke Victor does'nt still substantiate anofe points, even if you post it on your thread, you would have insist on paying into his bank account, anyway all hope not lost yet, perhaps if you can work with some of those guys in that thread dat you posted, "2sexy" he paid into his account, i.e if he can still find the bank teller he used, dat will be fine, he can den be d one to open the thread..., while u follow suit

As for the Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor, He's a young guy, who lives in Ibadan, works with either Skye bank or a computer training firm in Ibadan, attended Osun State polytechnic, Iree, etc lots n lots of his details are with me, the only thing now is to be sure, dat someone paid into his bank account in Gtb-bank 0112694925, Olagoke Oluwaseyi Victor.... So that I can start working on it today!

Cheers.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2012
donziko let me have your account number, am on my way to the bank now
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Booty4me: 9:40am On Dec 21, 2012
Viewing this topic: biz4naija

grin

We are Waiting 12pm
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Booty4me: 9:48am On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: donziko let me have your account number, am on my way to the bank now

Good move smiley

Please can someone with donziko number call him on cell now to come online

i have scroll through his page to see if i can see his number and call him..but could not
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 21, 2012
biz4naija: donziko let me have your account number, am on my way to the bank now
ARE YOU STUPI.D? HW MANY TIMES WILL YOU REQUEST THIS? ARE WE PLAYING GAMES HERE OR YOU WANT TO CLIP TO PAPARAZZI AND ATTENTION? PAY IT AND COME TELL US HERE I HAVE DONE THAT. THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE NEXT.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 21, 2012

You did not ask for the account number on Wednesday and Thursday you are now asking for it Friday morning on an open forum knowing fully well that Donziko might well not be online.

But Donziko wrote somewhere on this thread that he sent his account number to you somewhile back, if you have lost it call him and ask him.

He has called you several times before, his number should still be with you.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 10:35am On Dec 21, 2012

You have his phone number. Call him to text it to you.

Scan the teller here to confirm you have refunded him.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2012
4bobo:
ARE YOU STUPI.D? HW MANY TIMES WILL YOU REQUEST THIS? ARE WE PLAYING GAMES HERE OR YOU WANT TO CLIP TO PAPARAZZI AND ATTENTION? PAY IT AND COME TELL US HERE I HAVE DONE THAT. THAT IS WHAT I WANT TO SEE NEXT.
why must u insult? Re u a baby or ur still in ur teens? Show sum maturity 4once.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 11:10am On Dec 21, 2012
Lol chibuzor U̶̲̥̅̊ b sharp guy got ur mail sayin U̶̲̥̅̊ r in warri and if we won't to meet U̶̲̥̅̊ we shud cum to refinery road but on nairaland U̶̲̥̅̊ say U̶̲̥̅̊ r on ur way to d bank!!=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=)) U̶̲̥̅̊ b beta thief!!!U̶̲̥̅̊ won scam anoda person then use d moni to pay donziko!!!thumps up we no b fools o!!U̶̲̥̅̊ hear mena sss go pick U̶̲̥̅̊ up!!I wud make sure U̶̲̥̅̊ r arrested!!ur arrest wud b on d front page bet me!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by paulharry: 11:15am On Dec 21, 2012
i hope this is not another ploy to default in paying ooo. jus do the right thing bro and pay DON . to me requesting for Don account number now doesnt make sense at all

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (58)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 18 ➜ ➜ ➜ / “I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.