Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83754 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Operette(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
That is his spam mail sent to me this morning.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by go4value(m): 11:12pm On Dec 11, 2012
@all,iv been thinkn of hackn down dat his site,wat do u think?
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by arbitrage: 9:50am On Dec 12, 2012
His details:

Chibuzor Eze ( biz4naija@gmail.com )

Chibuzor Eze | P.O.Box 2379 | Ikeja, Lagos | 23400 | Nigeria

Security can get his contact through bank details or the post office.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 9:56am On Dec 12, 2012
thanks guyx...i've forwarded everything to the EFCC email address already guyx,i just pray and hope they act, i wish i even had a friend in the force at least we could have gone to the bank together
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2012
donziko: thanks guyx...i've forwarded everything to the EFCC email address already guyx,i just pray and hope they act, i wish i even had a friend in the force at least we could have gone to the bank together
try posting ur story on other forums too,like linda ikeji and naijapals and anyne u know with all the details given to,that will make his wife ,children and family members ashamed.dont wait for efcc.
dont negotiate with him at all,always refer him back here to nl if he calls you.dont let him buy time by begging you with sweet words
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2012
arbitrage: His details:

Chibuzor Eze ( biz4naija@gmail.com )

Chibuzor Eze | P.O.Box 2379 | Ikeja, Lagos | 23400 | Nigeria

Security can get his contact through bank details or the post office.
GOD bless you brother
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by addictiv(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2012
if you have funds just got to airtel and they can trace him through his calls and the security people ll finish the rest. or check his fb account add some of his friends and you might be lucky to find one who knows him directly and can even direct you to his house. you have given him so much time to cover his loop holes. Act fast. A friend of mine once had a problem like this but his own was that he had met the guy already and after giving him 50k, the guy was no where to be found. what he did was to go to a military man and promised to give him 25k if he helps him retrieve the cash. the military man told my friend to go home and sleep just like that four days later the military man called my guy to come to the barracks and to my friends surprise the guy was there, of course he was well drilled. His family paid 80k to my friend and he gave the military man 30k and went home with his 50k.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by edogho(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2012
pixconsult: If your claim is actually true and real, why did you wipe out the depositor's name on the teller? Sorry i mean no harm, just curious, cos so many people come to this site to lay false claims
what wud anybody gain by coming here to make claims he can neva get a refund on? I tink i believe him. As 4 d depositors name,maybe its just how d tellers operate,sumtyms d one below d bank's copy will be invisible. I av experienced it severally.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2012
The face of Chibuzor Eze

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2012
surveyProf: The face of Chibuzor Eze
i am really sorry for this guy,the rope is getting tighter nd tighter nd ppl are closing in on him,from this pic he looks like someone who believes he is smarter than everyone.i respect all nairalanders for the great job you are doing on this case.pls lets use this criminal to proof a point tat noone is untouchable if nigerians really want to bring u to book.the money may be small but this fraudster arrogance and bragging must be dealt with.for once lets make good triumph over evil
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2012
Op~ Do u live in Lagos Nigeria?? the me know...

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2012
now that we have his picture,phone number ,email nd bank account plus a recorded telephone conversation,what is the next step and i think at this point all communications should be directed to the op directly .this is just my own opinion o
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
Here is Chibuzor Eze Facebook page >>> http://www.facebook.com/DStvMobileSoftware

Recently scam >> http://biz4naija.info/giveaway.htm

Facebook profile >>> http://www.facebook.com/biz4naija

Lets get to work.

Make sure this details reach EFCC @Donziko
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by murphyrichy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2012
@Donziko, you are very optimistic and I love that, keep it up. Your work can never be in vain, I can see that a lot of nairalanders are out to help you. More power to your elbow. As for chibuzor Eze, to me you are finished, what a hard-hearten person. You doesn't deserve mercy at all.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:20pm On Dec 12, 2012
surveyProf: Op~ Do u live in Lagos Nigeria?? the me know...
mannn...i stay in kd ooh...if i had even a relative in lag,i would rush n stay wt him wtout tinkin twice self.I really wan stay for Lag walie.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2012
Afunwa92: Here is Chibuzor Eze Facebook page >>> http://www.facebook.com/DStvMobileSoftware

Recently scam >> http://biz4naija.info/giveaway.htm

Lets get to work.

Make sure this details reach EFCC @Donziko
am doing that immediately man thanks.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 10:46pm On Dec 12, 2012
donziko: mannn...i stay in kd ooh...if i had even a relative in lag,i would rush n stay wt him wtout tinkin twice self.I really wan stay for Lag walie.

Chibuzor Eze lives in Ikeja Lagos, still working on his residential address frm some of his friends!!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 11:56pm On Dec 12, 2012
donziko: mannn...i stay in kd ooh...if i had even a relative in lag,i would rush n stay wt him wtout tinkin twice self.I really wan stay for Lag walie.
op,ppl are putting all their efforts and resources in helping u get ur money back.i think no matter the inconvinience the trip might cost u ,u have to come down to lagos,i am not in naija now if i was i would have helped in terms of accomodation.if u are a christian u can get a church to sleep in once u can explain what brought u to lag and if u are a muslim u will get a mosque the most important thing is presentation .i know ppl are working to pinpoint this guy location so u too will have to be flexible.i just pray he is married .
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by jkross(m): 2:27am On Dec 13, 2012
go and lick your wouund...next time work inro a shop where they sell used laptops or better still wait till your money is up to getting a new one..i lost 400k by this time last year to one Emmanuel staying a iyana ipaja..funny enough my friend at the Firstbank branch i paid the money into was teasing me that it could be that i was being scammed...since then even if i meet my father online gan i will not pay into his bank account
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by jkross(m): 2:30am On Dec 13, 2012
surveyProf: Op~ Do u live in Lagos Nigeria?? the me know...

that guy looks like a broke yahoo yahoo boy grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2012
surveyProf:

Chibuzor Eze lives in Ikeja Lagos, still working on his residential address frm some of his friends!!!!
Surveyprof thank u so much sir....God bless You...
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
onatisi:
op,ppl are putting all their efforts and resources in helping u get ur money back.i think no matter the inconvinience the trip might cost u ,u have to come down to lagos,i am not in naija now if i was i would have helped in terms of accomodation.if u are a christian u can get a church to sleep in once u can explain what brought u to lag and if u are a muslim u will get a mosque the most important thing is presentation .i know ppl are working to pinpoint this guy location so u too will have to be flexible.i just pray he is married .
kaiiii....i dnt know...dat wil be hard.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by dinggle: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2012
@Chibuzor, so your dumb ass still wanna dupe?.....you only succeeded in shooting your foot, when you are finally caught, which you certainly will, you will face the music squarely.
Remember! Your phone will pull you out. If you like throw away the phone and number. All they need to do is to get all old numbers you have been calling from your service provider, the numbers which will include friends, classmates, associates and relatives, ask the Facebook killers and they will tell you how they were caught. You lost the an opportunity to pretend.....what a fool you are!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by stagger: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2012
dinggle: @Chibuzor, so your dumb ass still wanna dupe?.....you only succeeded in shooting your foot, when you are finally caught, which you certainly will, you will face the music squarely.
Remember! Your phone will pull you out. If you like throw away the phone and number. All they need to do is to get all old numbers you have been calling from your service provider, the numbers which will include friends, classmates, associates and relatives, ask the Facebook killers and they will tell you how they were caught. You lost the an opportunity to pretend.....what a fool you are!

When you want to defeat an enemy, do you go leaking out all your battle secrets? We need the Chibuzor guy getting more complacent and not more careful. SO I would ask you and others who have been doing same to stop leaking methods that can be used to trace him so that those on the case can do their work.

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by question(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2012
dinggle: @Chibuzor, so your dumb ass still wanna dupe?.....you only succeeded in shooting your foot, when you are finally caught, which you certainly will, you will face the music squarely.
The ideeot can also ask Muammar_Gaddafi how he was caught.
Others dey scam N30 million without trace... he is not even smart and clever enough to scam a mere 30k. Some crooks can be so daft.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 5:31am On Dec 14, 2012
stagger:

When you want to defeat an enemy, do you go leaking out all your battle secrets? We need the Chibuzor guy getting more complacent and not more careful. SO I would ask you and others who have been doing same to stop leaking methods that can be used to trace him so that those on the case can do their work.
i perfectly agree with u on this point
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 8:05am On Dec 14, 2012
I followed this thread all along, would really like if this guy can go to jail for this. hes still trying to dupe more people on his Facebook page http://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=422847404454942&id=100004563790778&refid=17&_ft_=fbid.422847404454942
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2012
closing in on scammer chibuzor eze
company: chibiz Nig. Ent.

phone number : 08123412784

account number: 0122264338 Gtb

Facebook page >>> http://www.facebook.com/DStvMobileSoftware
/

he lives in ikeja.
P.O.Box 2379 | Ikeja, Lagos | 23400 | Nigeria

he also listed Philmore -ICT Limited as a company he worked in. its a cyber cafe, details here:
6O, Shop 2 ,Akinola Road, Aboru, Iyana
Ipaja, Alimosho, Lagos, Nigeria
owner is Ebenezer contact him for chibuzor' whereabouts 08086697100.

Note: Ebenezer might be his friend, only threats form police can make him confess
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2012
C. whyte:

/

he lives in ikeja.

he also listed Philmore -ICT Limited as a company he worked in. its a cyber cafe, details here:

Note: Ebenezer might be his friend, only threats form police can make him confess
thanks everyone,this is no longer chibuzor vs donziko but chibuzor vs intelligent aand smart nigerians.let show this chibuzor how dumb he is
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2012
C. whyte:

/

he lives in ikeja.

thanks whyte...we're getting him already.i know
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by paulharry: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2012
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some guys here need to be in the sss or efcc ooo nice work friends
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2012
^^^
Thanks guys, good job, he Chibuzor Eze can only run, but can not hide, his time is almost coming closer and closer day d day, I will be sending in some pages where you can now go add him up der as a scammer, wen ever u type is name on google.com, it will show all over as a scammer!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58)

“I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.