Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83755 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FYsol: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
biz4naija: This will be the last time i will comment on this thread and i will forever keep mute

I will never attend or reply to anybody coming up with a teller that he paid money
to my account on this thread, As its really wrong for the moderators here to take a
thread straight to the frontpage without contacting me to confirm if the claims were true

I run a company registered under the CAC, and we are bounded with a policy that every
one who patronized our services must abide to, am so surprise that without the clarification of
the nature of the business that transpired between my company and the complainant, the mod/admin
went forward to publish the story,

I might say the admin is using my name to steal traffic to his website...Yes it's possible

On a Normal day, Frontpage is suppose to contain vital issues that are well investigated and
confirmed to be true, but in the case whereby the alleged person fails to comply, he can then
be publicized and tag a scammer in order to save others from being his victim

Nairaland admins feel they have control over the forum so they can publicized what ever they like
As far as the thread is pulling traffic, they are very much okay, that's total bullshi*t

My name has now turned to an issues that children now go to cyber cafe to buy time in order to say
all the rubbi*sh they want to say

Now imagine my name has been dent with, and you want me to come here and explain to one stupid
person what transpired between myself and gboladepaul? even if the guy's payment was real, do you think
i would have made any refund after the tarnishing of my image? Am not a fool and stop taking me as one

Come to think of it, some one said he paid money to my account some days back, and he didn't
get anything, he then went and paid another money to my account the next 4 days, does that story make
any sense to you?

Come to think of it, the guy claimed he paid money on friday, and my number was not going on
Saturday, so he rushed down to Nairaland on Sunday to post that Mr. Chibuzor have scammed him

Does that make any sense?

If truly this guy paid, did he confirm if i had received his payment before concluding that
i scammed him?

I always state it very clear on my policy page and even on my newsletters that it takes between
24-48hrs for items purchased to be delivered and in some other cases it might take up to 4 days
(it varies on the location), and in other cases when the delivery tends to take too
long, we do a full refund

I see no reason why some children who can not even define the word "scam" will come here and
start saying rubbi*sh..............

I have just been taking this issue so easy with you, because i thought the Mod will come
to their senses and pull down the thread because it's no longer making any sense, but no they
wouldn't do that because the thread keeps traffic coming to their website

Even when one of you went to my bank to confirm that no payment actually entered my
account at the given date Gboladepaul stated, you all suddenly turned against him saying
he's now my accomplice.... can you imagine that

I WANT TO STATE THIS VERY CLEAR THAT I OWE NAIRALAND OR HER MEMBERS NO EXPLANATION
I DON'T INTERFERE IN YOUR BUSINESSES SO STAY AWAY FROM MINE, IF ANY ONE CLAIM I SCAMMED
HIM, HE SHOULD GO AND REPORT TO THE LAW ENFORCEMENT OR TO THE BANK THEY PAID TO

It amazed me when every one here keep saying am a scammer, if i was truly a
scammer, will i ever think of refunding Donziko? Will i ever give out my home address? Will
i organize seminars? I expected most of you to think about this before posting

Just imagine over 6 forged tellers have been sent to my email box, all from thieves
who happens to be following this thread, claiming i should refund them, all because they
saw i sent money to donziko

Not until Nairaland give me a solid reason why this allegation was taking to the frontpage
without further contacting me to find out if the claims were true, i will NEVER, I Mean i will
NOT say a word concerning gboladepaul's issue

As you all have concluded that i am a scammer, let's leave it at that... Thank you!
Bros now I can confirm you are a full grown scammer with this nerve of yours. Can you remember how sweet you responded to donziko's allegation that most of us nearly thot the dude was out to tarnish ur name but lo and behold the poor guy was right and you were quick to thank everyone then for tarnishing your name.
I quite agree with you that you won't write on this thread again because the more you write the more you look stupid.
I'm a businessman and its normal to have issues with clients but its not handled this way. You can see how you ruined your career and make yourself source of shame to your family instead of source of joy. I wish you all the best anyway if you ever get out of this one
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 24, 2012
Gbola

My advise is that you should take this matter up, not with the police, but with the army boys.

They know how to do these kinds of things real fast.

Deal with him real good. When he comes face to face with them his bragadoccio will end.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by FXKing2012(m): 11:26pm On Dec 24, 2012
this chibuzor guy has finished himself, just type his name on google and see the result. Even his picture is there.
Chai! crime no dey pay ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by naijacutee(f): 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2012
Thread locked. Response posted and thread over 50 pages.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58)

“I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.