Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,195 members, 7,807,663 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. (83744 Views)

SCAM ALERT!!!! ELORIDE aka Chibuzor Eze / Chibuzor Eze vs Patrick Ogidi - a case of slander? (with evidence) / Beware Chibuzor Eze Back With A New Site Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58) (Go Down)

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
biz4naija: @virtuoso01 you are so stupid, how dare you call me a scammer

Who invited you here? If you claim am a scammer then proof it

If all of you like say what ever you want to say, am not moved

Even Ewen Chia who happens to be one of the most successful
internet marketer was also accused of being a scam

Same was Akin Alabi, if you think your calling or even posting
on the forum has an effect on me, then keep posting, after all
it's increasing the traffic to my site

The funny thing about this whole issue is that, one of you here
who is accusing me of being a scammer, actually paid 70k to my
account this afternoon for 2 blackberrys, which i actually sent
to him this evening

The more you talk about Chibuzor Eze, the more traffic i get
on my website, you can say what ever you want to say it's your
business

Do you think the efcc are dumb like you?

If you think you are strong enough, then go and freeze my account

I still stand on my ground that the Poster Never Paid a Dime to
my account, or you want me to refund somebody who forged a GTB Teller?

I just can't imagine how Nigerians can go to this length just to
tarnish the imagine of his fellow man

But am sorry to disappoint all you haters, it got no effect on my
business, if you can't site down and watch me progress, then take
a Map and Drive to hell

rubbi*sh

You finally developed the gut to face this issue now?
Am still interested in seeing that your account statement starting from 19th and not 20th.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
what baffles me bout this guy the most is that...1...He's always contradicting himself...2...He's calling names of honest people who actually were accused innocently...3...He's a dumb scammer who's just too afraid to say am sorry and reduce his possibly jail time....Gush...what a world...For being a Christain,i just pity the saying that what goes around comes around in his lifetime,He already placed a curse on his generation by merely thinkin of scamming someone like me.Hmmm...Eze,thats your dad's name rightYou don't deserve it.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by biz4naija: 10:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
no time for ya all

If you say am a scammer then prove it to the world
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by 3kay945(m): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
biz4naija: no time for ya all

So shameless,,, just because of 30k you lost your dignity.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Dopefiend:

Stories that touch. Blah blah blah

Who is d said 'authority' d poster reported u 2 nd why ws d poster nt informed about ur supposed 'invitation'?

Did u explicitly invite the poster to d 'supposed' seminar u claim to have jst concluded nd he dint show up?

D poster claimed to have called u on the phone, and u guys had a deal dt u wud refund his money. True or not?

The acct statement u gave here also ws not the requested one.

What 'settlement' r u nw talkin about if u claim dese allegations r false?

Can u honestly answer these questions brah?

We r not kids here u knw. The poster's story checks out and I stil blv dat no one wud jst wake up one day and pick ur name/image to tarnish. Refund the guy's money nd save urself further embarassment brah. Peace
you're too much...you just made his statements slap him in the face and say you don fall yourself hand.

Now i see where the problem is coming from, I sincerely apologize,kindly give me 48hrs to refund your money in full, if you are okay with that, then give me ur account details for the refund, thnks. Chibuzor...{his message to me on 04/12/12 02:07am} and here was my reply.
Gtbank
Account name:Don Isaac Joseph
Account Number:0120879860

Then he replied saying,,,Okay i have seen your details, pls find a place in your heart to forgive me, it wasn't intentional, the whole problem was from my account, pls don't be offended ok... Chibuzor...

Please tell me you didn't send me those man...then you'll explain to airtel how they got to my inbox!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by jethro2: 10:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
@ bizfornaija. For a bussiness man, whether guilty or not guilty, your words reek too much arrogance.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Cwhyte(m): 10:18pm On Dec 17, 2012

search your name on Google and you'll see scam attached to it.
btw if you know u r innocent, simply make a recorded video of ur account from 19th to 22nd, because photo is east to edit.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by donziko(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2012
C. whyte:

search your name on Google and you'll see scam attached to it.
btw if you know u r innocent, simply make a recorded video of ur account from 19th to 22nd, because photo is east to edit.
thank you very much,photo can easily be edited wit Photoshop,if the bank can actually confirm to me that the money is in the account,which i made no mistake in the account number digits.Then permit me to say....hmmm.i don't wanna abuse you Chibuzor,i pray not to.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Dopefiend(m): 10:36pm On Dec 17, 2012
donziko: you're too much...you just made his statements slap him in the face and say you don fall yourself hand.

Now i see where the problem is coming from, I sincerely apologize,kindly give me 48hrs to refund your money in full, if you are okay with that, then give me ur account details for the refund, thnks. Chibuzor...{his message to me on 04/12/12 02:07am} and here was my reply.
Gtbank
Account name:Don Isaac Joseph
Account Number:0120879860

Then he replied saying,,,Okay i have seen your details, pls find a place in your heart to forgive me, it wasn't intentional, the whole problem was from my account, pls don't be offended ok... Chibuzor...

Please tell me you didn't send me those man...then you'll explain to airtel how they got to my inbox!

Donziko plz help put dis idiat to shame again. Kindly use anoda fone to take a pic of d fone with which u received his text(with the text msg open nd his number displayed). Or a video recording or jst simply munch it if d fone has d capabilty.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
I will advise all those trying to apprehend him to pls share any useful info between yourselves offline.

Dont exchange valuable info through this open forum.

Let him not know what is coming until you hit him with it.

More grease to your elbows.

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Olaposij(m): 10:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Interesting... *followin*... grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by onatisi(m): 11:10pm On Dec 17, 2012
i think we have hit the nail on the head and we have finally succeed ed in smoking out the criminal from his den , now what is need ed is to pile the heat on him , his parents address did the trick and i know his parents must be respectable ppl in their community , he says he organized a seminar , i wonder what sort of seminar a crook like this guy will organize if not to scam ppl , what is needed now is for the moderators to put this thread on the front page , i think this guys parent , families , brothers and sisters need to know know that their son , brother is a scammer and fraudster so that when he goes home he will feel ashamed , moderator pls put this topic on the front page .
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afam4eva(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
paulharry: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm some guys here need to be in the sss or efcc ooo nice work friends
O boy no be small thing oo...Who says we can't do better than FBI and CIA. I remove my cap for people that have taaken it upon themselves to catch the alleged thief(onye oshi).

Pls i don't you guys were already very close to capturing the guy. What's the current update.

@Mods, pls move this thread to the frontpage.

Ekene dili Chineke

1 Like

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Chibuzor or whatever u call urself, u said u organized a seminar but i ve some question for you
1. Where did u organized seminar? give address

2. When did u organized it? give date and time

3. What is d seminar about?

4. What means did u used to get the seminar known to people and when?

5. Who are d pple that attend ur seminar?

We are not fools here.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by eleven(m): 11:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
Following this thread closely and praying seriously that this THIEF should be apprehended soonest.

He is a thief does not matter if he returned the money or not. His actions here have exposed him.

His arrogance is very annoying. Imagine the nonsense.

I wonder why its taking the moderators eternity to move this thread to the front page.

Threads like this add more value to the integrity of the site and encourages scam victims to speak up when scammed which is one of the safest ways of preventing others from falling victim to criminals like this.

CHIBUZOR EZE, quote me you are a THIEF, an unintelligent and very dumb one for that matter.

For me that is how I will always see you whether you return the loot or not will not change my perception. THIEF!

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 12:15am On Dec 18, 2012
MODERATOR PLEASE MOVE DIS TO THE FRONT PAGE!!!
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Booty4me: 12:45am On Dec 18, 2012
Frontpageee.. Eh Naijacutee and Fod.. Are this mod really active I haven't felt there presence here unlike d other section
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 1:57am On Dec 18, 2012

Chibuzor Eze, I will put u on international scam site from tomorrow, with ur photographs attached to it, an american website for scammers globally "Nigerian scammer"....
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Caesar1988(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2012
biz4naija: Goodevening NL

My Name is Chibuzor Eze, to be sincere, i never believed human beings can be this heartless, but still i will never give up on this race, it's actually true, am the owner of Biz 4 Naija, i sell e-products, i have never in one day advertise cars for sale, i don't sell cars neither am i affiliated to any car dealer, just wondering where that dude got that from

I actually advertised my long used toshiba laptop, during my birthday, and due to the fact that i got a new one as a gift, i had to sell off the one i got, to my greatest surprise, i got a text from this young man Named "ISAAC" of payment he claimed was paid to my account, i almost went to Fedex office for the delivery that same day, on the other thought, i said let me wait for the Notification from my Bank

All through that day no payment was received, the next day when ISAAC called, i told him politely that i have not gotten a notification from the bank, instead of long waiting, i went online to check if actually the payment was made and the bank failed to notify me, (sometimes they can be funny)

When i got to my internet banking platform, no payment was received, there and then i realized it was one of those who send payment notification without payment, from then i stopped picking his call

If you are an internet marketer, you should know there are lot of people who claims they pay for packages of which they didn't

It was the next day that a subscriber friend of mine, called Obinna called asking if the laptop was available, i told him yes, and i also told him what i was going through from a guy who claim he paid, Obinna laughed and said it's common on the internet

Attached below is a screen shoot of my account, am not suppose to do this, but i just had to do it to clear my conscience, i have a name to protect, though it's so painful that some one could be this heartless to go this length of posting lies on the internet

God will punish u for wat u do to pple..we don't four eye to c dat u r a lazy man looking for innocent pple to scam,but i tell u dis,one day,all will come back to...u will chop sand and wat u defeacated will u drink...God will never spare ur generation....Guyz stop falling for online stuffs..If u want to buy laptop,bb,cars,watever,go to where dey sell it....Dis chibuzo will die soon,i assure u,even though he uses fake name......

2 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 7:45am On Dec 18, 2012
Hello Nairalander,

We need to forward this case to EFCC asap because there is no time.

You will get their contacts @>>> http://www.efccnigeria.org/Contact_Us.html

Lets attack.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 7:59am On Dec 18, 2012
Afunwa92: Hello Nairalander,

We need to forward this case to EFCC asap because there is no time.

You will get their contacts @>>> http://www.efccnigeria.org/Contact_Us.html

Lets attack.

Hello,
The only problem is that EFCC do not attend to small cases like this, but I still insist on working with the Bank where the monies was paid into by the OP, i.e GTB-Bank, they should be able to help, give advise on wat the poster should do next.

Finally, an international website/company that keeps track on scammer's globally like "Chibuzor Eze" have requested for his details and pictures, which I will be sending down today.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by rozayx5(m): 8:03am On Dec 18, 2012
@survey prof , so here you are, interesting thread grin grin
how now, long time you called

@ OP keep trying your best you will get justice as long as your innocent
this is how they tarnished the image of Forex in Nigeria years ago, in the name of fund managment angry angry

after selling FX now its Black berry, tomorrow laptop next tomorrow 2go naira kit, scammers know very sweet languages grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 18, 2012
In fact, this is the first thread i will really read from beginning to the end with much interest. i can categorically tell you that this guy is just learning how to scam from all his replies. Instead of him to cleverly look for 30k to give this DOn, he is blabbing and blasting everyone. You dont know anything at all. let me advice you, pay him if you are guilty. This is a social media. The information is far spread on nairaland than any other places. They will catch you, you will spend more than what you bargain for, trust me. You are arrogant in your speech and you are not doing your self good or other selling genuinely. This show you that you are a baby marketer and you have intention of scamming. IF YOU HAVE UPLOADED YOUR account history from november 1st, you wont have this mess. AND I AM SURE THAT THAT OTHER 30K ON YOUR STATEMENT IS IN THE SAME SHOE AS THE OP.
Besides, dont say they didnt warn you because you will definitively see what will happen there after. we are working on that.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by reddyfred: 9:06am On Dec 18, 2012
d 2go naira kit u bought frm him did it rili work lyk he promsed u i mean mak u money lyk he said if it work den dere's a problem sowhere
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afunwa92: 9:09am On Dec 18, 2012
surveyProf:

Hello,
The only problem is that EFCC do not attend to small cases like this, but I still insist on working with the Bank where the monies was paid into by the OP, i.e GTB-Bank, they should be able to help, give advise on wat the poster should do next.

Finally, an international website/company that keeps track on scammer's globally like "Chibuzor Eze" have requested for his details and pictures, which I will be sending down today.

This isn't a small case, na small small the thing dey start, who knows what he will do in the next 2 years to come, if we Nigerians can't handle the small issue we have at hand, is it the big one we can handle and if we are enable to handle the small ones then, there won't be big ones (Subsidy scam) and more especially who will be the next he will hit?

If we all help by sending emails to EFCC with the link of this thread, when they receive about 50 mails about a particular case, they MUST surely do something.
They will know that Nairalanders aren't smiling.

LETS START HITTING.

Remember the only way we can make our motherland Nigeria SCAM FREE is by putting an end to this small crime that will germinate to higher crimes.

4 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by idlaw2k3(m): 10:02am On Dec 18, 2012
Afunwa92:

This isn't a small case, na small small the thing dey start, who knows what he will do in the next 2 years to come, if we Nigerians can't handle the small issue we have at hand, is it the big one we can handle and if we are enable to handle the small ones then, there won't be big ones (Subsidy scam) and more especially who will be the next he will hit?

If we all help by sending emails to EFCC with the link of this thread, when they receive about 50 mails about a particular case, they MUST surely do something.
They will know that Nairalanders aren't smiling.

LETS START HITTING.

Remember the only way we can make our motherland Nigeria SCAM FREE is by putting an end to this small crime that will germinate to higher crimes.
Mod frontpage pls lets expose the SCAMMERS who give honest marketers a bad name. Mr CHIBUZO EZE If you are telling the truth and really want to clear your name why not give solid evidence by publishing a screenshot of your acct from the 19th Nov till the 22nd? You are rather insulting all who are trying to resolve the issue. Typical of your kind. SCAMMER.
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by juliebest(f): 1:05pm On Dec 18, 2012
Guys well done. Op you will get justice you deserve. Why not try and contact GTB from their website or facebook page. Send a message to them regarding this case?

3 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by surveyProf(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2012
More research carried today ====> Chibuzor Eze
Some businesses associated with Chibuzor Eze and some of his family members!

Chi Biz Nig. Enterprises
16, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
Internet Marketing, training Institute.
Email: Biz4naija@gmail.com
www.biz4naija.info

Chibiz Ventures
15b, Makuolu Street, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos Nigeria.

Chibuzor Eze is a friend to Seun Osewa on facebook and he attended University of Lagos, Nigeria, married to ******* Eze, and the name of his sister is Joy Eze, more information coming soon!

5 Likes

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by patsucess: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2012
NAIJA WHO NA TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
more grace to your elbow @surveyprof
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Afam4eva(m): 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2012
surveyProf: More research carried today ====> Chibuzor Eze
Some businesses associated with Chibuzor Eze and some of his family members!

Chi Biz Nig. Enterprises
16, Allen Avenue, Ikeja Lagos Nigeria
Internet Marketing, training Institute.
Email: Biz4naija@gmail.com
www.biz4naija.info

Chibiz Ventures
15b, Makuolu Street, Ifako-Ijaiye, Lagos Nigeria.

Chibuzor Eze is a friend to Seun Osewa on facebook and he attended University of Lagos, Nigeria, married to ******* Eze, and the name of his sister is Joy Eze, more information coming soon!
I think this information is enough to nail him with. What are we still waiting for. Do we want to know the ashewo joint he visits? Let's catch this guy and put him behind bar.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by hackbros(m): 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2012
[center][/center] :Dy una fool una self money wey don enter armed robber motor can neva b recovered both parties here are thiefs if not 4 greed y u go buy lapi 30k na ur papa make am efcc go just look d case delete a m sharply if una like carry am go nypd both seller and buyer na ole grin
Re: SCAM ALERT!!!Chibuzor Eze IS A SCAM!!! www.biz4naija.info his site. by Joeblis(m): 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2012
BUSTED!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (58)

“I Discovered Banana Island” Terry Waya Claims / Jeff Bezos And Lauren Sanchez Sex Chat Leaked, Led To His Crashed Marriage / Seven Places (not Bank) Where You Will Get Loan Without Collateral In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.