Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,173 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present (1885 Views)

My Funny Jjc Experience In Canada........ / Health Profesional Living Or Studying In Canada. / I Have Gotten A Full Time Job In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by Freshbabe(f): 8:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hi my beautiful ppl, I dey hail all of una. It will be nice to know how many Nairlanders are in Canada....if you can say your city and province, that will be more than awesome eh.
My humble self, I live in London, ON.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by lafflaff123(m): 4:29am On Dec 03, 2012
Present.

I dey Okokomaiko which is not far from Brixton road.

Waka go front small you go enter Abule Egba motor.

All this Molue for Canada sef?them too dey bring smoke,abi na made in China?

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by ifegy: 8:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Toronto, ON...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by lafflaff123(m): 9:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
@ifegy bodi dey catch you ok?

This freshbabe just register and immediately na to dey find abi na pose say she dey canada and want to dey find people for canada.

She no fit pretend like a day or two sef make she contribute any meaningful contribution like guiding the people wey need help stuck in canada or people kpakpa wey wan waka, na to come dey flaunt Canada here.

Make una take time ohh for there.

If una wan hook up make two of una go the ROMANCE SECTION and no disturb us here, because people like us dey read this travel section like BIBLE for waka matter and if una no fit help the MASSES here make una try front.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by ifegy: 12:34am On Dec 04, 2012
lafflaff123: @ifegy bodi dey catch you ok?

This freshbabe just register and immediately na to dey find abi na pose say she dey canada and want to dey find people for canada.

She no fit pretend like a day or two sef make she contribute any meaningful contribution like guiding the people wey need help stuck in canada or people kpakpa wey wan waka, na to come dey flaunt Canada here.

If una wan hook up make two of una go the ROMANCE SECTION and no disturb us here, because people like us dey read this travel section like BIBLE for waka matter and if una no fit help the MASSES here make una try front.

lol...please take it easy...
It's not a bad thing for people to want to try and connect when they are out of the country....

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by Freshbabe(f): 12:56am On Dec 04, 2012
@lafflaff123. You don't have to be lousy and ill mannered in your response.
I just asked a simple question, why the beef? Geez get a grip and keep it moving pls.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 04, 2012
lafflaff123: @ifegy bodi dey catch you ok?

grin grin grin grin grin grin

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Bro, give the woman a chance!!
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 04, 2012
ifegy:

lol...please take it easy...
It's not a bad thing for people to want to try and connect when they are out of the country....

geeze! he's not playing around o! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by Freshbabe(f): 1:32am On Dec 04, 2012
@Ifegy, there are a lot of Nigerians in Toronto, I can't say the same about London, yet to meet any Nigerian here.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by ifegy: 3:01am On Dec 04, 2012
Freshbabe: @Ifegy, there are a lot of Nigerians in Toronto, I can't say the same about London, yet to meet any Nigerian here.

There might be a nigerian/african association around there...or perhaps if you're a student, something on campuses...try googling for some sort of nigerian connection (restuarant, even?)

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by lafflaff123(m): 3:14am On Dec 04, 2012
@ifegy chicks full toronto?I know say naija buka full there. Anyway make we hook up there for xmas groove ok?I dey enter Toronto on the 24th leave 29th. Freshbabe you fit enter toronto too come groove with us.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by ifegy: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
lafflaff123: @ifegy chicks full toronto?I know say naija buka full there. Anyway make we hook up there for xmas groove ok?I dey enter Toronto on the 24th leave 29th. Freshbabe you fit enter toronto too come groove with us.

Sorry, I'll be away over Christmas...but I hope you still have a good time and a pleasant stay. Cheers!
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by lafflaff123(m): 12:43am On Dec 06, 2012
Okay no lele.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by Freshbabe(f): 3:26am On Dec 06, 2012
Thx @Ifegy.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by snowdrops(m): 4:48am On Dec 06, 2012
If grove dey I no run o
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by lafflaff123(m): 5:34am On Dec 06, 2012
Bro grove full there xmas and boxing day. I go enter 24th night and leave 28. You dey Toronto?
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by NEGOZI: 12:00pm On Dec 06, 2012
@ freshbabe are you student or is there anyone studying in Canada that can give me information regarding doing a PHD program in Canada university which may not be expensive. I have a younger brother who had a degree in medical science and running his Masters to be rounded up by march next yr. i would like to know if it is possible for him to do his PHD in canada without difficulties financially if not he better stay in Nigeria and run the program asup he finishes his MASTERS. Though he is expecting 3.5 or 4 grade in his masters. Pls candid advice.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by Freshbabe(f): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
@Negozi, it depends on what program he's considering for his PHD? One thing for sure if he comes here as an international student for PHD, it's definitely not cheap. The highest degree that i've pursued here in Canada is Bachelors and I graduated a couple of years ago, so I doubt if I'm the right person to talk about PHD programs. I can suggest www.ouac.on.ca as a starting point to begin applications. But before you start on this website, your brother must have an idea of his top 3 choices for schools he would love to attend as well the program of his choice. There are a lot of schools in Canada, he has to also figure out the city and province he would want to study in. Some school are cheaper than others. Hope this helps. Maybe someone else on the thread can provide more insights.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by NEGOZI: 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
@ freshbabe , thanks for your quick response. i look forward for other responses though will still look into the site highlighetd.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by lafflaff123(m): 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2012
Freshbabe see?now you are helping people which makes you a NL family,welcome.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by Freshbabe(f): 1:57am On Dec 07, 2012
@lafflaff123....lol.....no comments.......

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by snowdrops(m): 3:47am On Dec 07, 2012
lafflaff123: Bro grove full there xmas and boxing day. I go enter 24th night and leave 28. You dey Toronto?

I full everywhere. I can be anywhere at any time. Tell me where and the party dey happen.
Meanwhile are there good naija/african clubs
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by lafflaff123(m): 3:53am On Dec 07, 2012
Yeah my friends get plenty grove there and me sef na from NY I dey drive in from.

Go get the grove info and send am to your private mail.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by snowdrops(m): 3:57am On Dec 07, 2012
I no run. When you ready i go post my mail.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by femzy(m): 2:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Freshbabe: Hi my beautiful ppl, I dey hail all of una. It will be nice to know how many Nairlanders are in Canada....if you can say your city and province, that will be more than awesome eh.
My humble self, I live in London, ON.

What part of London are you? Am at Watford for the New Year.
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
femzy:

What part of London are you? Am at Watford for the New Year.

Femzy, do you live in London, Ontario?
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by Ladapo(m): 4:35am On Jan 02, 2013
Winnipeg MB
Re: Nairalanders In Canada.....say Present by GboyegaD(m): 2:37pm On Jul 04, 2013
NEGOZI: @ freshbabe are you student or is there anyone studying in Canada that can give me information regarding doing a PHD program in Canada university which may not be expensive. I have a younger brother who had a degree in medical science and running his Masters to be rounded up by march next yr. i would like to know if it is possible for him to do his PHD in canada without difficulties financially if not he better stay in Nigeria and run the program asup he finishes his MASTERS. Though he is expecting 3.5 or 4 grade in his masters. Pls candid advice.

He should look for programs that fits his expectations and then apply. Most times, there are good funding for doctoral students. All he needs is to make his application competitive enough to be offered admission.

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Take It No Longer - My Children Deserve The Best / Travelling To Ireland: / Best Hotels In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.