Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:10 PM

I Need A Companion - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Companion (936 Views)

I'm Bored And Need A Companion / I'm In Desperate Need Of A Companion, Sango Otta Girls Pls Holla / Looking For A Companion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Companion by youngalex(m): 9:38pm On Dec 02, 2012
I really need a female friend here in Lagos,someone
who is mature at heart,lets start with normal friendship..she should be ibo,working class,dark,plumpy and preety...drop ur mail i will surely respond...Am not too tall,not ugly,working class,28,not buoyant at the moment with a good sense of humour
Re: I Need A Companion by Agentsolomon(m): 9:50pm On Dec 02, 2012
I need a sugar Mummy Call 08153815461 for hookup
Re: I Need A Companion by youngalex(m): 10:16pm On Dec 02, 2012
@ Agent Solomon Mr. Man back off dis is not a forum for u and ur sugar mummies...we don't need the sugar
Re: I Need A Companion by Simplesample(m): 1:57am On Dec 03, 2012
3252DDF5,Any mature lady?
Re: I Need A Companion by DjTunzy(m): 8:08am On Dec 03, 2012
[b]I'm a fun-loving person, family-oriented man, outgoing guy who rarely finds it hard to make conversation in any setting. I'm sarcastic at times and enjoy meeting new people. I would say that I have a good mix of a small-town and city background. I'm here looking for a "soul mate" companion or someone to spend my life with,That said, I don't play games, believe in complete honesty, and I’d like to meet someone who shares those other values. I've experienced a lot in life and feel that I know myself very well. Also, I will probably beat you inlove and affection because i have a tender and flexible heart.. There is Alot i wish to write on here,i believe relationship Should base on Trust i know it very hard to believe Someone on here but i prefer to go with my heart because i know my heart will never fail me ... More Info Tel:0808154640, 08100701137 E-mail:teelanre80@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Companion by youngalex(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2012
I really like the posts from guys, i guess the guys have the right to seek for their choice of partner/Companion for a long lasting friendship...u can send an sms 08091014665
Re: I Need A Companion by Aladdin1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
Am a young God-fearing and hardworking guy of 30, a graduate,tough unemployed. I av being asking God to find d right partner and so, I would like to meet any virtuous lady of excellent character who seriously wants to get married and build a home.07034582532.
Re: I Need A Companion by Bisjosh(f): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Aladdin:
Am a young God-fearing and hardworking guy of 30, a graduate,tough unemployed. I av being asking God to find d right partner and so, I would like to meet any virtuous lady of excellent character who seriously wants to get married and build a home.07034582532.

I dey laff grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A South African Princess To Nija / Cancer Zodiac Signs Lets Meet Here / lekki people

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.