Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Employment/partnership For A Goodlooking And Inteligent Lady. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Employment/partnership For A Goodlooking And Inteligent Lady. (890 Views)

Submit CV For Masisve Jobs At The Partnership For Transforming Health Systems / Vacancy At Inteligent Ideas Limited / Opportunities For Grants,aids,partnership For Nigerian Ngo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment/partnership For A Goodlooking And Inteligent Lady. by skelemba: 3:16am On Dec 03, 2012
We are entrepreneurs and we are buiding a solid team of highly intelligent people to start up a company.We want an inteligent and beautiful lady to join our team if you are a beatiful lady an entrepreneur and have great ideas,hard working and based in lagos we would like you to join us.our company plans to invest in the oil and gas sector,agricultural sector,logistics,construction etc and we need the right people to make this dream come to reality please if interested send your Cv with your picture to tarfamatthew@gmail.com or you can call me on my mobile phone 08036799705 or my bb pin 23BA7596 please we are not asking for money or anything we are not 419 there are still some good Nigerians out there we just want to create opportunities for our selves and others.only serious minded people please.
Re: Employment/partnership For A Goodlooking And Inteligent Lady. by jaydude(f): 6:25pm On Dec 06, 2012
Single or married lady?
Re: Employment/partnership For A Goodlooking And Inteligent Lady. by afrobaby(f): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
Why do Ʊ need A̶̲̥̅̊ Goodlooking lady, why not just an intelligent lady

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Training Needed Urgently / Job Positions Needed To Be Filled Urgently!!! / First Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.