Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This (1049 Views)

How Can I Handle This Issue With My Neighbour? / Parents, How Will You Handle This Without Embarrasing Yourself ? / Pls Help,my Maid Has Turned Into A Lesbian.how Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This by francisj(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2012
What Will Do If You Discover That A Friend (Someone You Met 6 Years Ago Friend During Your NYSC) Have Fake Your Credential (Without Your Knowledge ) And That Person Is Working Now With An Agency Of The Federal Govt. Abuja.

This Is My Stoty:

I Graduated 7 Yrs Ago From One Of The Second Generation University In Nigeria with a second class honour degree,upper division And Served 6 Years Ago In One Of Nigerian Core North State. During ,The Three Week Orientation Exercise, One Evening ,I Was Relaxing at The Mami-Market Watching The Premier League Preview ,And This Guy (Ben) Came In , He Sat On a chair by My Table And Order For A Beer . Corperss Are Always Corpers, Soon We Begin Talking Football, The NYSC Camp, Etc . It Seems I Got Myself A Friend Whom ,I Learn During Our Chat To Be A Graduate Of Medicine from one of the eastern university .

Two Days Later, I Got A Call From Someone Telling That Ben Is Sick And Have Been Admitted In A Hospital Outside The NYSC Camp, All Attempt To Verify That Called Failed As The Phone No. Could Not Be Reached.

Orientation Ended And I Was Posted To a LGA Some 178km From The State Capital And Never Heard from Ben Again Until 10Months Later During Our POP (Pass Out Parade) .He met me after i collected my discharge certificate ,some guys were driving us home so We Exchange Contact And I Told Him ,That I Will Be Staying In Abuja For a While With A Friend Before Something Come Up .

one Yrs Later, I Received a Call From Ben Telling Me That He Will Be Coming To Abuja And Will Like To Stay With Us..He Came And Stay With Us For A While, Then I Was Already Working As A Contract Staff With One Of This FMCG Company. He Came But Was Looking Frustrated , Because He Was Jobless, Told Us That He Never Graduated From Medical School ,Even thought ,He Started As A Medical Student But Was Unable To Graduate. He Claim To Have A Degree In Building Technology.

Ben Stays With Us For Some Days , Before He Travels To Lagos In Search For A Job. From Then On ,We Keep In Touch Via Cellphone, And We Exchange Information On Jobs Opportunity.

Four Month Later ,Ben Called Me One Days To Inform Me Of An Urgent Opening With One Of Telecom Company. He Send Me The Advertisement Via E-Mail Which Requires Hard Copies Of Credentials .I Send Him The Scan Copies Of My Credentials Which Were Already Save On My Yahoo To Print Out And Summit For Me.

Two Month Later, I Got A Permanent Appointment With A French Multinational FMCG Company And Was Posted To Cover The Whole Of North-Central Nigeria States . I Move To K.D To Resume Duty and never see Ben again thought we chat via cell phones.

One Year Later , Ben Move To Abuja, Claims He Got A Job As A Sales Man Some Electronic Company.

I Have Been Working For The French FMCG Company Now For The Past 4Yrs + Now. And My Friend Claim To Be Working As A Sales Man For Some Electronic Company. We Talks Via Handsets , Hangout When We Are Within Each Other Area.

The My Biggest Surprise Came-Up 3 Wks Ago When I Discover ,That My Friend: Ben Is Working With Federal Govt. Agency using My Name. In Fact, His Colleagues Address Him With My Own Surname.(A Guy Whose Two Names are completely different from mone only that we have a common middle name initials)

My Guess Is That, The Civil Services Commission Declared A Position For My Field And My Friend Apply, Attended The Interview, And Forge The Scan Copies Of My Credential that I once send to Him, And Then Decided To Take The Job Without My Knowledge ,Afterall Am Doing Well With A private firm.

I Have Been Seeking For Advice On How To Handle this since the day I gots to known ,your genuine advise will be welcome Nairalanders
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2012
He is commiting fraud with your name and instead of alerting the police you are here asking for advice. Wait till he commits a crime with your name and you are locked up somewhere before your senses return to you.
He is not a friend, he is a fraudstar and a user, he only got close to you to use you. Go and make a formal complaint or report.
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This by k2039: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2012
Get your evidence and sue him for impersonation
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This by ebi30(m): 8:04am On Dec 03, 2012
Bros u beta cari ur evidence go grab dis man wit police b4 him do u strong tin
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 03, 2012
How come you even got that certificate with a writing this bad.
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 04, 2012
Its better you act fast now that is not late, get a lwayer sue him for impersonation. Dont waste any time,he's not a good friend.
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This by francisj(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2012
. Brand_new(m):
How come you even got that certificate with a writing this bad.

@ brandnew
My friend , replying to this topic is not A MUST pls.
You think ,if we were to be communicating in a mathematical language (if any of such exist besides the usual signs ), you will be confident enough to post such QUESTION !
As an engineer, English is not my favorites SUBJECT but if you should know , I have NEVER FAIL any English language examination.
I place this topic here hoping to get mature advise PLS
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This by francisj(m): 9:07am On Dec 04, 2012
@ debrief 80 , k2039 , ebi30 , wizee .

Thanks for your advise.
Re: Pls Advice Me On How To Handle This by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2012
@poster, i would advise you get the help of a lawyer too. Because our police are something else. Before you know it, they've scattered the whole thing for you. But, if a lawyer is there for you, the police would behave well. Anyhow, you have to do something about that guy ASAP i.e. stop wasting time about it. Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Crossed A Road In My Life. / Medical Doctor Commits Suicide / What Is Wrong To Marry From A Polygamous Family??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.