Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Obama, Can He Make History? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama, Can He Make History? (2343 Views)

If Obama Can Be Accused Of Dictatorship By Republicans; Buhari Should Ignore PDP / Obama Can Not Hide His Love For Arabs/muslims / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Could Make History On Two Counts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama, Can He Make History? by SegzyJoe(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2008
Obama is my man rght, but have you guys ever heard of the acronym WASP, it simply means:

W= White
A= Anglo
S= Saxon
P= Protestant

WASP = White Anglo-Saxon Protestant is the unwritten rule of American presidency.
That is to say for you to have a shot at American presidency, you must be WHITE, OF ENGLISH- IRISH ORIGIN AND YOU MUST BE A PROTESTANT meaning YOU MUST BE A BAPTIST OR ANGLICAN OR METHODIST, ALL THIS CHURCHES ARE THE OFFSHOOT OF THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND, THE PEOPLE THAT FOUNDED THE AMERICAN NATION.

It will surprise you to know that the first ever President to break that unwritten rule was JF Kennedy, however he qualified for greater part except that he was a Catholic, meaning not a Protestant and he was assasinated for that, despite the fact that he rejuvinated the American Dream and was well beloved by all but the powers that be believed he did not meet the criteria of an American presidency and as such all investigation into his death to date has been shrouded in mystery.

Am not saying Obama cannot win a US presidency but if he did he may be assasinated. That was what Colins Powell the former chairman Joint Chief of Staff of the United States Armed forces feared that made him chicken out despite his popularity above Bush then and in the Army with all the heroics of a war veteran.

Again, why did you think Algore was rigged out of the presidency despite the impressive performance of their admninistration (Clinton/Algore presidency) ofcourse Clinton administration was one of the best if not the best in American history, do you think people did not want the good work to contineu, Bush came in now American economy is heading for recession and everybody is now looking for a bail out.

Algore was robbed in broad day light in what has become has become a watershed in American History. But he was not robbed becuase he wasn't good but because Algore is Greek and not the Anglo-Saxon . Anglo-Saxon is the projenitor of the English race.

This hostory is dated back to the middle age, when the Catholic church persecuted the reformers and Martin Luther and his followers and because of the Episcopal powers of the Papacy then that made the like of Britain, France, Russia to liberate themselves from the Vatican, the fall out was the creation of the church of England and the Anglican Communion, the reformers that protest against the Vatican were protected by the governments of the mentioned nations , infact the protestant later converged in Britain where the English government sponsored their trip to the New World as America was popularly known then, it was the escape from Vatican or Catholic church that made US to be refers as the Free land from whch the concept of American freedom was derived from, A Freedom to serve God unmolested by the machination of the Roman Catholic Church, these protestant are sometimes reffered as the Puritans and are highly conservative people.

Later on Britain colonised American which consequently altered the the economic and political power equation in favour of the English-Irish nationalities among numerous European settlers in America, this group grow to be come what General Esienhower called Military Industrial Complex otherwised known as the Republican Party. This people see themselves as the custodian of the American nation, check out the most advantaged groups in America today and you will suprise what you see. That is why US and great Britain goes hands in hands on any issue whather negative or positive at the international level.

there were many struggle throughout American history between the Catholic church and the Church of England that necessitated the need for that unwritten rule as American earliest settlers were the Protestant people that protested against the Vatican Spiritual Apostasy during the middle age and the period of the Inquisition that got many Protestant burnt at the stake as heretics, hence the WASP code was aimed to ensure that nobody except white Anglo-saxon Protestant will have a shot at the American presidency as it is obvious that whoever among the various European nationality or settlers will influnce the whole world.

You can have Italian in big hotels buz, German, Russian Americans etc everywhere but when it comes to the White House beware , its for the Anglo-Saxon , you can check history of the American Presidency. That is why it is possible for a father and his son to rule a counntry of almost 300million people and we re now closer to see husband and wife repeating the same thing.

Well, am not an historian but i ve an inquisitive mind that made me read books about everything and anything. Please don't mind the long story, i felt people should understand where American is coming from and how it got to this stage in history.

NB: I initially sent this post as a reply but I felt i should post it as a new topic as it may interest some people that have interest in American presidency.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by tonix2(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2008
Wow!! all i can say is this is really profound.
lets keep our fingers crossed and watch as the drama unfolds,
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by opokonwa(m): 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2008
As long as there is life, anything is possible.
And deprived people or races will continue to aim for the 'impossible'.

BUT WE CAN ONLY WAIT TO TELL THE TALE.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by warid(f): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2008
yes i believe he can,his making waves
already.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by texazzpete(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2008
I don't know which is worse. A raving lunatic saying a) Kennedy was assassinated because he wasn't a protestant and b) Puritans were protestants

. . .or the fact that three idiots above me actually are taking this maniac seriously.

This is why i'll ensure my kids READ WIDELY when they are growing up, so they don't believe any bullshit they read off the net.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by Horus(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2008
Obama Wins 3 Primaries, Leads Delegates

February 13, 2008

WASHINGTON - Barack Obama, already claiming a "new American majority," is focusing more and more on the likely Republican candidate in the November presidential election as he continues to rack up big victories over Hillary Rodham Clinton in their race for the Democratic nomination.Obama surged to the fore in the delegate race for the party prize with resounding primary victories Tuesday in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. On the GOP side, John McCain took another step in shoring up his credentials as the runaway Republican front-runner despite lukewarm support from the party's conservative base.Clinton, considered the overwhelming Democratic favorite just a few weeks, was left to turn her attention to Texas and Ohio in an attempt to pump new life into her suddenly stumbling campaign.

[img]http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080209/w0209113A.jpg[/img]

"There's a great saying in Texas, all hat and no cattle," she told a boisterous crowd of about 12,000 at a college basketball arena in El Paso Tuesday evening as the shape of the latest Obama ballot victories were unfolding. "Well, after seven years of George Bush, we need a lot less hat and lot more cattle."Before flying into Texas, she told a Cincinnati television station that "Ohio is really going to count in determine who our Democratic nominee is going to be." She also declared herself the "underdog candidate" in the Wisconsin primary next Tuesday, the same day Obama's birthplace Hawaii holds its primary.In was at the University of Wisconsin where Obama characterized his surging campaign to a crowd of 17,000. "This is what change looks like when it happens from the bottom up," he said. "This is the new American majority."Looking ahead to November, he said that although he honors McCain's experience as a war hero, he is linked to failed policies put in place by President Bush."George Bush won't be on the ballot this November, but the Bush-Cheney war and the Bush-Cheney tax cuts for the wealthy will be on the ballot," he said.McCain told supporters in Virginia it is clear where either Obama or Clinton would take the country "and we dare not let them. They will paint a picture of the world in which America's mistakes are a greater threat to our security than the malevolent intentions of an enemy that despises us and our ideals."The Associated Press count of delegates showed Obama with 1,223. Clinton had 1,198, falling behind for the first time since the campaign began. Neither was close to the 2,025 needed to win the nomination.His victories Tuesday were by overwhelming margins _ 75 percent of the vote in the nation's capital , nearly two-thirds in Virginia and approximately 60 percent in Maryland.Obama moved past Clinton in the delegate chase on the basis of the Tuesday's primaries and newly released results from last Saturday's Washington caucuses. Additional delegates still to be allocated from his new victories were certain to add to his lead.McCain's victory in Virginia was a relatively close one, the result of an outpouring of religious conservatives who backed Mike Huckabee.The AP count showed McCain with 821 delegates. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who dropped out of the race last week, had 288. Huckabee had 241 and Texas Rep. Ron Paul had 14.

Source: http://www.poststar.com/articles/2008/02/13/ap/headlines/d8upbfvo0.txt
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by Blatant: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2008
texazzpete:

I don't know which is worse. A raving lunatic saying a) Kennedy was assassinated because he wasn't a protestant and b) Puritans were protestants

. . .or the fact that three idiots above me actually are taking this maniac seriously.

This is why i'll ensure my kids READ WIDELY when they are growing up, so they don't believe any bullshit they read off the net.

Why you come dey insult them? you sabi dem before?
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by almondjoy(f): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2008
texazzpete:

hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee! cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

The best part of waking up is "Folgers" in your cup!

Horus:

Obama Wins 3 Primaries, Leads Delegates

February 13, 2008

WASHINGTON - Barack Obama, already claiming a "new American majority," is focusing more and more on the likely Republican candidate in the November presidential election as he continues to rack up big victories over Hillary Rodham Clinton in their race for the Democratic nomination.Obama surged to the fore in the delegate race for the party prize with resounding primary victories Tuesday in Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. On the GOP side, John McCain took another step in shoring up his credentials as the runaway Republican front-runner despite lukewarm support from the party's conservative base.Clinton, considered the overwhelming Democratic favorite just a few weeks, was left to turn her attention to Texas and Ohio in an attempt to pump new life into her suddenly stumbling campaign.

[img]http://www.cbc.ca/cp/world/080209/w0209113A.jpg[/img]

"There's a great saying in Texas, all hat and no cattle," she told a boisterous crowd of about 12,000 at a college basketball arena in El Paso Tuesday evening as the shape of the latest Obama ballot victories were unfolding. "Well, after seven years of George Bush, we need a lot less hat and lot more cattle."Before flying into Texas, she told a Cincinnati television station that "Ohio is really going to count in determine who our Democratic nominee is going to be." She also declared herself the "underdog candidate" in the Wisconsin primary next Tuesday, the same day Obama's birthplace Hawaii holds its primary.In was at the University of Wisconsin where Obama characterized his surging campaign to a crowd of 17,000. "This is what change looks like when it happens from the bottom up," he said. "This is the new American majority."Looking ahead to November, he said that although he honors McCain's experience as a war hero, he is linked to failed policies put in place by President Bush."George Bush won't be on the ballot this November, but the Bush-Cheney war and the Bush-Cheney tax cuts for the wealthy will be on the ballot," he said.McCain told supporters in Virginia it is clear where either Obama or Clinton would take the country "and we dare not let them. They will paint a picture of the world in which America's mistakes are a greater threat to our security than the malevolent intentions of an enemy that despises us and our ideals."The Associated Press count of delegates showed Obama with 1,223. Clinton had 1,198, falling behind for the first time since the campaign began. Neither was close to the 2,025 needed to win the nomination.His victories Tuesday were by overwhelming margins _ 75 percent of the vote in the nation's capital , nearly two-thirds in Virginia and approximately 60 percent in Maryland.Obama moved past Clinton in the delegate chase on the basis of the Tuesday's primaries and newly released results from last Saturday's Washington caucuses. Additional delegates still to be allocated from his new victories were certain to add to his lead.McCain's victory in Virginia was a relatively close one, the result of an outpouring of religious conservatives who backed Mike Huckabee.The AP count showed McCain with 821 delegates. Former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney, who dropped out of the race last week, had 288. Huckabee had 241 and Texas Rep. Ron Paul had 14.

Source: http://www.poststar.com/articles/2008/02/13/ap/headlines/d8upbfvo0.txt

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!  Thank you for the info! wink
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by segunpc(m): 2:06pm On Feb 13, 2008
yes he can!

he is getting everyone to his side now!

he has clearly won the washington primaries overwhelmingly and overtook bill and hillary.

so y not?

mccan is facing a really tough opposition in obama.

shikena.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by seabiotics(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2008
Segzyjoe

*clap* *clap* *clap* Well done, shocked

And you came up with this convoluted thoughts all by yourself? Wao!
Btw does it have a part 2
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by texazzpete(m): 4:02pm On Feb 13, 2008
Blatant:

Why you come dey insult them? you sabi them before?

Yikes!! Another one!

BTW, that wasn't an insult. . .
Nigerians should learn how to appreciate intelligent discourse, and spurn senseless theories. This should ring as FALSE to any reasonably well-informed person, and it shocks me that passably educated people can believe that shyte.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by mantutuman(m): 10:22pm On Feb 13, 2008
Whether he wins or not we have all won. What he has done so far is to give us hope and make us believe in ourselves and the power of courage. An African father and a caucasian mother. He has the make up of a true patriot.
I believe we are on the verge of history and I want to be part of it.

I attended his rally this week and it was awesome.

Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by mantutuman(m): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2008
We are on the verge of History. Whether he wins the nomination and goes on to win the presidency or not, we have found reason to believe, realized the power of courage, and audacity of hope.
I was at his rally this week and it was awesome.

Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by MP007(m): 2:44am On Feb 14, 2008
he has already made history, Its time we elect a black dude , I am sick and tired of all these "it aint possible" crap, yes we can people!!!!
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by Nobody: 2:49am On Feb 14, 2008
It's about time we had a hunk of hershey chocolate bar with almonds,in the white house.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by YangaRat: 8:30am On Feb 14, 2008
[size=18pt]Obama !  Obama !  Obama ![/size]
Africa man don ready to enter America White House, and no be say I dey dream am because of too much drink.

Make una meet me for palmie shed make dem serve everybody today as I don deposit money already.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by YangaRat: 8:31am On Feb 14, 2008
[size=18pt]Obama !  Obama !  Obama ![/size]

Make I quote Abraham Lincoln : ,  " A new nation, concieved in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal ",
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by SegzyJoe(m): 3:35pm On Feb 14, 2008
@ texazzpete

rather than blowing hot air, atleast this forum offers you the opportunity of free speech to air your view on this issue, perhaps we can learn from your extensive knowledge of American presidency or history.

By the way callin fellow N/landers "Idiot" may look like an insult to you all because they don't share you point of view and everybody must share your view.

Maybe you can update yourself by reading what Bolaji Akinyemi and Oyebade said in the Gaurdian of Wednesday 13 Feb, with regards to the WASP criterion as a condition of American presidency, atleast the opinions of the two gentlemen who are professor emeritus of political science and International law respectively could serve as a guidiance for us. just two days ago a British nobel laurete made a statement about possible assasination of Obama should the man go ahead and win in the US presidential election, maybe she is cracy too, or is she an idiot as you would say? Maybe you re unaware that historical antecedent has a way of shapin socio-economic and political phenomenons.

Well, since you re timid enough not to present a contrary and logical arguement other than a sweeping condemnation of my post, I think I better not dissipate valauble time joining issue with you,
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by SegzyJoe(m): 3:52pm On Feb 14, 2008
@seabiotic,
thats what it was meant to be, if not, i mean if it was glarin for discernin American public you can be sure those behind the "unwritten rule" would ve been challenged long time ago or atleast their strategies nuetralised by now, i hope this happens as Obama is now on the threshold of history
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by texazzpete(m): 3:53pm On Feb 14, 2008
@Segzyjoe
I sincerely doubt the two educated Gentlemen posited anything as loony as what you just brought up.
I don't give a damn what a Nobel laurate says. Al Gore is a Nobel Laurate, does that make him absolutely correct in everything he'll say in the future?
YOU and your disciples are great examples to show that education doesn't neccessarily make one wise. You are probably either a graduate or an undergraduate, yet you're making extremely ill-thought out statements.

I sincerely care that my fellow Nigerians are not willing to use their brains to tackle issues. I despise intellectual laziness, it shouldn't have taken any time at all for you to check your wild theories concerning the catholic church and the puritans, yet you reply me trying to legitimize your silly arguments.

You have a right to air your arguments, to make your opinion known. I haven't tried to stifle you, i have not reported your post to Seun for deletion.

All i have done is to point out to you the stupidity of your words. Bite me.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by idupaul: 5:03pm On Feb 14, 2008
We should all be careful bout this Obama chap, he strikes me as someone with a lot of hidden extreme tendercies, From his drug use days its clear that he smoked pot well(its evident from his lips), Obama mite jst be an islamic sympathist in the democratic party, Even though our hearts are filled with joy that we may be amongst the generation that witnessed a coloured man become a US prez, we need to be sure of Barracks commitment to the ideals of a free world which i believe in.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by McKren(m): 5:09pm On Feb 14, 2008
SegzyJoe:

@ texazzpete

rather than blowing hot air, atleast this forum offers you the opportunity of free speech to air your view on this issue, perhaps we can learn from your extensive knowledge of American presidency or history.

By the way callin fellow N/landers "Idiot" may look like an insult to you all because they don't share you point of view and everybody must share your view.

Maybe you can update yourself by reading what Bolaji Akinyemi and Oyebade said in the Gaurdian of Wednesday 13 Feb, with regards to the WASP criterion as a condition of American presidency, atleast the opinions of the two gentlemen who are professor emeritus of political science and International law respectively could serve as a guidiance for us. just two days ago a British nobel laurete made a statement about possible assasination of Obama should the man go ahead and win in the US presidential election, maybe she is cracy too, or is she an idiot as you would say? Maybe you re unaware that historical antecedent has a way of shapin socio-economic and political phenomenons.

Well, since you re timid enough not to present a contrary and logical arguement other than a sweeping condemnation of my post, I think I better not dissipate valauble time joining issue with you,

First I honestly don't think Nigeria Guardian newspaper is the best place to learn about the nitty gritty of American politics just as it is very wrong to rely on a local american newspaper for the nitty gritty of what obtains in Nigerian politics.

2. Historians and those who break history hardly ever conform to the same ideas, Obama's activities will be for historians of tomorrow to learn while historians of today will be the last to embrace Obama because he defies all they have ever learnt.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by Blatant: 5:16pm On Feb 14, 2008
texazzpete:

Yikes!! Another one!

BTW, that wasn't an insult. . .
Nigerians should learn how to appreciate intelligent discourse, and spurn senseless theories. This should ring as FALSE to any reasonably well-informed person, and it shocks me that passably educated people can believe that shyte.

Oh my goodness!!!

You referred to people as idiots because they aired their opinion and you consider that it does not consitute an insult

Are you sure you can say that in the presence of your parents and they'll be proud of your intelligence or lack of it?

Since when did calling people idiots in a discourse become the intelligent way to go?
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by Sijien(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2008
wetin concern una conern osama grin sorry obama. no be me o. na so cnn spell am one time like dat.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by fatherab1: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2008
McKren:

Historians and those who break history hardly ever conform to the same ideas, Obama's activities will be for historians of tomorrow to learn while historians of today will be the last to embrace Obama because he defies all they have ever learnt.

Gaskiya, this is the best statement on this very thread.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by fatherab1: 11:59am On Feb 15, 2008
@topic
OBAMA HAS ALREADY MADE HISTORY!
Woe to all nay-sayers and doom-sayers, for they shall be proved wrong!

The word 'impossibility' exists ONLY in the dictionary.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by edwardaigb: 12:28pm On Feb 15, 2008
Obama has made a believer out of me. Bleep IMPOSSIBILITY.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by SegzyJoe(m): 8:54am On Feb 19, 2008
@texazzpete,
what is more than intellectual shallowness and bankcruptcy other than for you critizise a write up when you could not substantiate it or take the pain of presenting a contrary and enlightened view, you might as well hold your peace forever, since you lack basic fact or perhaps you re too lazy to embark on necessary intellectual exercise to disproof my post. A sweeping comdemnation is least expected of any scholar that worth its salt, you sound more like a borehole theorist.

As for the catholic church, i don't think you re more of a catholic than myself,, even a beginner iin Reformation history will no doubt attest to the facts.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by texazzpete(m): 11:05am On Feb 19, 2008
SegzyJoe:

@texazzpete,
what is more than intellectual shallowness and bankcruptcy other than for you critizise a write up when you could not substantiate it or take the pain of presenting a contrary and enlightened view, you might as well hold your peace forever, since you lack basic fact or perhaps you re too lazy to embark on necessary intellectual exercise to disproof my post. A sweeping comdemnation is least expected of any scholar that worth its salt, you sound more like a borehole theorist.

As for the catholic church, i don't think you re more of a catholic than myself,, even a beginner iin Reformation history will no doubt attest to the facts.

Is the burden then on me to provide an enlightened view to a totally absurd write up?
intelligent discourse means that both sides of the conversation are intelligent and logical.

You should be educated enough to know that you back up any allegations/accusations you make.
You make the following unsubstantiated claims

1. JFK killed because he wasn't protestant.
2. The early settlers in America left England because of interference from the Vatican
3. Al Gore was rigged out of the US presidential elections.
4. The republican party consists of the most advantaged people in the US.
5. There were many struggles between the catholic Church and the protestants 'throughout American history'

There are numerous more hair-brained theories you produced that should not have survived even a cursory attempt at research,

You, my friend, are full of hot air. You self-importantly claimed to have reached this revelation after reading many books, yet when it came to time to prove your drivel, you quote two writers in nigerian Guardian. Why?

If you really are as well-read as you claim (that's debateable, considering the fact that your article is full of pseudo-intellectual claptrap) you would have done some research. And if you think you truly deserve an intellectual debate, then hold up your end. Write an article that shows some appreciable level of intelligence, not this mish-mash of shadowy conspiracy theories and hidden plots.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by pahtahkee: 3:16pm On Feb 19, 2008
This is not a question of whether he can make History, He has already made History!

Obama all the way!
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by vowiski(m): 4:06pm On Feb 19, 2008
texazzpete
so u still come around this section ranting like a pig
like i always say anybody listening 2 you is obviously DUMB!
you claim 2 know things but you dont know a damn thing.

why dont you ever respect people's opinion?
you must learn how  2 listen to the wise so you can be wise like them and not this DUMB attitude you potray.
  GO! hillary; ,m with you all the way.
Re: Obama, Can He Make History? by texazzpete(m): 4:34pm On Feb 19, 2008
vowiski:

texazzpete
so u still come around this section ranting like a pig
like i always say anybody listening 2 you is obviously DUMB!
you claim 2 know things but you don't know a damn thing.

why don't you ever respect people's opinion?
you must learn how 2 listen to the wise so you can be wise like them and not this DUMB attitude you potray.
GO! hillary; ,m with you all the way.

In every single argument we've had in this forum, i have proven you wrong.
I have provided concrete proof where you had none. I have provided logic where you had none.
Your sole defence is to call people - who are so obviously more intellectually endowed than yourself - 'dumb'.
Even a cursory look at our posting history, a comparative analysis of our diction and a look at the activities we engage in will show anyone that you've less than half the intelligence i command. From the 'Phones' section to the 'Games' section, you've exposed your stupidity over and over again.

I listen to the wise when i see them. And from where i stand you've got many more years to be wise. As it stands, you're an idiot.

Frankly, all you are at this moment is a time wasting diversion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPC Mobilizing Against Ijaws In Lagos? / US Launches 13 Billion Dollar New Aircraft Carrier!! / The politics of a Vice Presidential candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.