Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” (16886 Views)

An Interview With Chief Debe Ojukwu / Otedola In Trouble With Love Child’s Mum / Legendary Harold Smith Speaks About Nigeria ‘hidden Agenda’. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 03, 2012
My father’s love child was a “hidden agenda” for the North – Debe, Ojukwu’s first son

by Isi Esene

Late Chukwuemeka Ojukwu’s first son, Debe, has revealed that Tenny Harman whose name was mentioned in his Will among the inheritors of his property is his father’s biological daughter. He reportedly said his father told him about her long before now.

According to Debe: “That is his daughter, I knew about her; my father told me himself. The old man told me that Tenny Harman was his daughter. I am his biggest and closest confidant; so there were so many things he laid bare to me which he never told others.”

Debe, also known as Sylvester, confirmed speculation by observers that Herman’s mother would likely be a Northerner considering the location of her inheritance according to Ojukwu’s will which was recently made public in Enugu.

According to the Will, Harman inherited Ojukwu’s Jubilee Hotels in Zaria, Kaduna State.

“My father loved Tenny just the same way he loved the northerners. In-fact, Tenny’s conception and birth was a hidden agenda he executed to demonstrate his love for the Northerners,” he continued.

Debe, however, rejected the Will read last week Friday at the Enugu State High Court saying “it is a script prepared by some people to suit their selfish desire.”

“That is not his Will, you can see it from the reactions that have trailed it since it was read, so I’m not bothered. When the time comes, my late father’s Will would be read.

“Whenever it is time to read my father’s Will, Nigerians would be duly informed and no one would be taken unawares as was the case in Enugu,” he concluded.
Source
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Lasinoh: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2012
If na woman scatter nyansh like this. . .Nigerians men AND WOMEN go call am slut!
How many women did this man IMPREGNANNNT for crying out loud? cheesy We better go and check the 'ABIJAN' BORDERS!
I am sure he did not keep his blokos padlocked ALL THOSE YEARS HE WAS ON EXILE. . . OF COWARDLY SHELTER. . .abi na 'flight'!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!
Dem take toto swear for this man?undecided

OJ loved the North?
The same North he was fighting to secede from?
This keeps getting better and better!
Mu he he he he he he

See hypocrisy!
Abeg "DEBE" . . . . "Nna Brosssier"!
Keep spilling the 'beans and garri" on this epitome of HYPOCRISY! kiss

BABY ASHAWO. . .ABI NA 'BABA ASHAWO FLAVOR'!
How many 'bassards' does this man really have? kiss

10 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Demdem(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2012
what a ridiculous talk.
Ojukwu saw an excellent Hajia Pus-sy and conquered it despite the ones he has at home. The child was the result of that conquest. he is not the first and wont be the last. Afterall when he was still alive he was just a man like every other person.

14 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by patanjaly: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2012
Seriously why can't igbo's stop romancing the north with all the massacre of igbos. So even the migthy Ojukwu de bleep northern chick. N he loves northerners.igbos they swear 4 una ne?

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by NegroNtns(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2012
Debe and his ridiculous double talk. Na who tell am say Tenni mama be northerner?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by takedat(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2012
Negro_Ntns: Debe and his ridiculous double talk. Na who tell am say Tenni mama be northerner?
Bros you sabi Tenni mama ni abi you dey their when Ojukwu dey bleep the Hajia?

3 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Lasinoh: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2012
http://www.igbofocus.co.uk/Funeral_Mass_Service_for_Ikemb/funeral_mass_service_for_ikemba_nnewi_-_ojukwu_at_st__george-s_c.html

To think a 'CATHOLIC' funeral mass was held in honor of this FIRST-CLASS womanizer/polygamist?
Nauseating!

Funeral Mass Service for Ikemba Nnewi - Ojukwu at St. George’s Catholic Cathedral, Southwark London

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na 'Obioma' tailor be one of Ojukwu son's? Na belle hide for cloth so?

Abi na 'BABA UWA'?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by geez1: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2012
This Oju Iku was just useless

5 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2012
That is the Iboes Hero..

2 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by NegroNtns(m): 11:14am On Dec 03, 2012
take dat: Bros you sabi Tenni mama ni abi you dey their when Ojukwu dey bleep the Hajia?

No bro, i no sabi the Hajia but the story already out identifying who she be.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Catchfire1: 5:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
geez*:

You are an Animal! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by gbogboti: 5:56pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nigeria is a very funny country with funny people. What is wrong with Ojukwu having a child from the North? Is the Northern woman not a human being? Or Ojukwu himself is not a human being? All humans were created by the supreme being.
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 6:00pm On Dec 03, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by TableLeg(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
SMH ....
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
geez*:
it takes only a useless person to identify another! see your filthy mouth calling someone who is old enough to be your father a useless person.you lack proper home training son! grow up and stop displaying your untamed stupidity on nairaland. undecided undecided undecided

13 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by remmyton(f): 6:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
all I want to say to all those calling Ibos names just because of OJ s dat a tree cannot make a forest, so watch ur words
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
I'm suspecting that ojukwu is related to tuface. . .cuz that man's third leg never fires blanks smiley cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by kaydibs(f): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
I still haven't read anything extraordinary here. This stuff happens all the time or is it because its ojukwu? Plus shey its you people that are saying we are one nigeria?
He's demonstrating the oneness by straffing a northerner na so wats d big deal?
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Techwriter: 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
I don't normaly participate in hate and tribalistic threads and I believe most comments here should be hidden but I must commend Ojukwu for keeping the baby while not commending his sins. Many a military man as he was would readily kill the mother and child to remove any form of shame from surfacing in anyway. Considering what he meant to Nigerians and to Igbos in particular, he would have eliminatef the baby for selfish reasons. Who knows how many Awo or evn the Sultan had from other tribes that has been properly concealed by their cronies

5 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by fluffybaby(f): 6:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
So, when a man loves a tribe or state or people he impregnates a woman from there? Chei nothing woman no go hear o.
Honey, I have 4 other kids o. 1 yoruba,1 Ibo, 1 Efik and 1 Hausa. Don't blame me wifey, it is to show people howmuch I love those tribes and wife will just accept." MEN RULE"

2 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Chanchit: 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
So Ojukwu has been fu**cking his enemies, while his people come and cry here on NL.

And one more thing, I know only 1 OJ, in the person of Orlando Julius, so all the people calling Ojukwu OJ shld jst stick to Ikemba or whatever...

1 Like

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by julioralph(m): 6:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
that Ojukwu son don chop belle-full. see im tummy shocked shocked
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by aglomar: 6:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Na wa o!
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Pain(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
If your father told you about the love child. Then the will is validated. Remember the love child came up as a "surprise" to Bianca.
Whatever the case you have done yourself in with your dumb comment. See, Bianca is a smart azz. Sorry smart bootie.

6 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
Lasinoh: If na woman scatter nyansh like this. . .Nigerians men AND WOMEN go call am slut!
How many women did this man IMPREGNANNNT for crying out loud? cheesy We better go and check the 'ABIJAN' BORDERS!
I am sure he did not keep his blokos padlocked ALL THOSE YEARS HE WAS ON EXILE. . . OF COWARDLY SHELTER. . .abi na 'flight'!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!

OJ loved the North?
Mu he he he he he he

See hypocrisy!

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by salolo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
more surprises to come out soon
Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2012
Lasinoh: If na woman scatter nyansh like this. . .Nigerians men AND WOMEN go call am slut!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!

OJ loved the North?
Mu he he he he he he

See hypocrisy!

U are so uncouth for a lady. Ojukwu wouldn't have touched u wt a 20mtr pole in d height of his sexcapades

5 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by SisiKill1: 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
“My father loved Tenny just the same way he loved the northerners. In-fact, Tenny’s conception and birth was a hidden agenda he executed to demonstrate his love for the Northerners,” he continued.

I guess just saying "I Love Northerners" woulda been too trite, eh? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by SisiKill1: 7:20pm On Dec 03, 2012
Techwriter: I don't normaly participate in hate and tribalistic threads and I believe most comments here should be hidden but I must commend Ojukwu for keeping the baby while not commending his sins.

Oh so now we congratulate men for owning up to their responsibilities?

Didn't know things have gotten that bad!

Ya learn sum'n new everyday I tells ya.

Many a military man as he was would readily kill the mother and child to remove any form of shame from surfacing in anyway. Cnsidering what he meant to Nigerians and to Igbos in particular, he would have eliminatef the baby for selfish reasons. Who knows how many Awo or evn the Sudan had from other tribes

Why on earth would he need to kill the child and her momma. . .When we are not in 16th century Nigeria. Like he would be the first to have a child outside his marital home.

Honestly sometimes, it's better to just STFU instead sounding like an eejit.

And who is talking about Awo or the Sudan?!!!

3 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by Lasinoh: 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2012
utumunta:

U are so uncouth for a lady. Ojukwu wouldn't have touched u wt a 20mtr pole in d height of his sexcapades

Le kwa nu o! (Make una see me see trobu o?)
What an insult! angry

Who told you I am a 'lEHdi'? grin
I am a 'gentuluman'. . . Thank you!
Nnegi na nnagi bu 'uncouth'! kiss

Who wanno 'touch' Ojukwu with a 'toothpick'?
Not everyone is a DESPERATE, 'hungry', MGBEKE, Nnewi, NATIVE-BEAUTY-QUEENISH-LOOKING, sugar-grandpa-BEST-FRIEND-OF-MY-GRAND-FATHER-loving-humper please! After all the YOUNG, SUCCULENT DUDES alive around the world. . . na one recycled, toto-brushing- OLD-'TOKUNBO-ABA NA ANYA', Kenny-Roger-BIA-BIA blokos I go come settle for. . . . .to suck my blood h-enter grave? I'd rather die single and BARREN!cheesy
Tufiakwa!
ABEG. . . .CARRY GO! kiss

6 Likes

Re: Debe Ojukwu: My Father’s Love Child Was A “Hidden Agenda” by EKARO(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Can’t Probe How I Spent Bailout Funds, Fayose Tells Senate / Kano Assembly Speaker, Majority Leader, Deputy Majority Leader Resign / Minimum Wage: Pay Workers Their Demand, Shehu Sani Tells Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.