Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

POULTRY FEED PRODUCTION Manual,the First Of Its Kind Any Where In The World - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POULTRY FEED PRODUCTION Manual,the First Of Its Kind Any Where In The World (1507 Views)

I Need Poultry Feed Sacks In Large Quantity / Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! / ANALYSED COST OF RUNNING A PURE WATER BUSINESS IN NIGERIA + START-UP MANUAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POULTRY FEED PRODUCTION Manual,the First Of Its Kind Any Where In The World by abeljohn(m): 9:57am On Dec 03, 2012
Good morning good people,Am John E. The author of Poultry feed production manual,ihave something very valuable and its a goldmine that I wana introduce to you.yes it can never be found any where in this world ,what am I talking about ?it is Poultry feed production Manual aka the magic manual.this is the goldmine that does all the financial magic for you while u do jst a little part by purchasing and just let watch to see how the manual keeps throwing in thousand of Naira in their hundreds into your bank account without any sweat from u.I challange any body here to just do me a favour by visiting the usual google search engine and type the key word "Poultry Feed production Manual "and see if you are gona see any Manual on this subject .Hell No!!!!the result u will get is articles on feed production incompletely scatterd all over the net.this will go along way to show you how valuable such business is and it has been a secret formula only released to Elites that can pay dearly with huge ammount of Naira and kobo before getting it.but here and now your fortune is about changing as u take a bold step today ,reach out for this manual and say bye to your financial struggle.this manual has got double usefulness on its own and produces more money in the same way.first.it serves as a production secret to any would be investor that wants to go to full time Feed production business.and the other usefulness is its serves as a money making machine to any individual that wouldn't want to go into production but just want to make money through the information that is contain there in.so each of the useses produces ,N75000 and above every month.Poultry Feed production Mamual contains all the complete formulas for producing four different types of feeds.1.Broilers starters mash,2.layers mash,3.growers mash,4 .finishers mash. And it shows you how to produce feed both big time and in a little way and make thousands and better still hit production contracts that gives u the millions uve been looking for.Good people .the manual gives u the complete list of raw materials needed in their right quantity and measurments.pls the formula I give out on this manual is currently best that keeps u a head from other feed manufacturers.give it a try today and see what Magic manual this really is .to order for it pls call John E. on 08068919865 better still u can whatsapp me on the same number.see you @ the top.

(1) (Reply)

Efficiency Of The Nigerian Legion National Vehicle Coverage Emblems/stickers / GTB ATM Dispensed N5 Notes Along Side 500 Naira Notes (photos) / Business Writers Needed - Get Paid For Your Articles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.