Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:23 AM

Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. (7929 Views)

Africans Representing At The 2012 Miss Universe / Miss Africa USA / Sylvia Nduka, Miss Taraba Wins Miss Mbgn 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by ore64dollar: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2012
[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L29zaTIwbmZjLmpwZ3w2MDA=[/img]
[img]http://nigeriafilms.com/image.aspx?img=Y29udGVudC9jb250ZW50L29zaTQyMG5mYy5qcGd8NjAw[/img]

Osuemhe Ugonoh, an 18 years old Nigerian girl who’s a student in the Republic of Ireland has won the 13th edition of the prestigious Miss Africa Ireland beauty pageant which held last Friday, Novemb
er 30th, 2012 at The Gresham Hotel on O’Connell Street, Dublin 1.

The gorgeous lucky teenager who’s standing a terrific height of 6ft is a student of Athlone Institute of Technology studying Health Science & Nutrition, she walked tall to beat other stunning and intelligent contestants from other African countries such as Zambia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Cameroon to mention but a few.

Fondly referred to as Osi by friends and family members, the beautiful teenager will be championing what she think is one of the causes of depression in children in her pet project titled Child Abuse. Also pencilled to work on the pet project with the Queen are the 1st and 2nd runners-up, Catriona Nyankabiri and Grace Might who hail from Zimbabwe and Cameroon respectively.

According to her speech shortly after she won the crown, Osuemhe told National Enquirer that she will be working with the organisers of the beauty pageant to stage an official visit to the governor of her State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole who she describes as a political role model whose infrastructural revolution is
http://theyoungnews..com/2012/12/nigerian-wins-miss-africa-ireland-2012.html
http://nigeriafilms.com/news/19688/50/edo-born-osuemhe-ugonoh-18-wins-miss-africa-irelan.html

2 Likes

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Afam4eva(m): 5:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
OK..GOOD

Her lips are too small though for an African.

1 Like

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by onila(f): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
not surprised, edo girls are beautiful

Naija girls no dey carry last

up my bit-ches
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Mobinga: 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Rocktation(f): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2012
She just has to win. Look at the other contestants na...
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by onila(f): 6:06pm On Dec 03, 2012
Rocktation: She just has to win. Look at her the other contestants na...
grin
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by hagma37yahoocom: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
O boy see la....ps 18yrs old gurl

4 Likes

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by ypzilanti: 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2012
fyn gurl
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by cold(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2012
Nice. She's beautiful no doubt. Nuff said!
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Candybob(m): 6:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
I dey feel u dear, ride on! Up Edo babes..
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by jessyz(f): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
She is so beautiful! Congratulations.
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by baby124: 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
Going by the first picture, she is just alright. undecided. Below average Nigerian girl. Maybe its a bad picture.
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by drstan(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
Wait did they said 18yr?

1 Like

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by IceDude(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2012
Fine gal no pimples
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by salolo(m): 7:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
goodluck
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by slaxzy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 03, 2012
So football age is also allowed in a beauty contest? Just asking!
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by honeric01(m): 7:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123: Going by the first picture, she is just alright. undecided. Below average Nigerian girl. Maybe its a bad picture.

Even at that, she still fine pass you na wink
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 03, 2012
Congratulations!

The first runner-up is pretty and ugly...!
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by baby124: 7:23pm On Dec 03, 2012
honeric01:

Even at that, she still fine pass you na wink

I was being nice, the girl is ugly she looks like a man. There! Since you wanted to insult, let me be quite frank. She looks like a 40yr old man.hahahaha. Not hating though. I am a billion times finer. billion o. tongue. Nice body though. But the face? Not so much.
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123:

I was being nice, the girl is ugly she looks like a man. There! Since you wanted to insult, let me be quite frank. She looks like a 40yr old man.hahahaha. Not hating though. I am a billion times finer. billion o. tongue
The line on bold is a big lie. If you disagree with me, please, kindly post your best photo ever!
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by honeric01(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123:

I was being nice, the girl is ugly she looks like a man. There! Since you wanted to insult, let me be quite frank. She looks like a 40yr old man.hahahaha. Not hating though. I am a billion times finer. billion o. tongue. Nice body though. But the face? Not so much.

LOL, if wishes were horses grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by honeric01(m): 7:27pm On Dec 03, 2012
all4naija: The line on bold is a big lie. If you disagree with me, please, kindly post your best photo ever!
Wicked! grin
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by baby124: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2012
honeric01:

LOL, if wishes were horses grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If that is fine to you, you need eye surgery. She is not fine. Drink poison abeg. undecided.
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
It is the laps at the first pic that got my attention
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 03, 2012
Ucheosefoh: It is the laps at the first pic that got my attention
What are you actually looking for in laps?
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by baby124: 7:40pm On Dec 03, 2012
all4naija: The line on bold is a big lie. If you disagree with me, please, kindly post your best photo ever!

Excuse me but who are you? Yahoo plus plus? She entered beauty pageant and so her picture is splashed all over the place. If your family members cant take criticism tell the ugly ones to stop going to "ugly" pageants. grin grin grin cheesy. See as you dey vex because i revealed to you the obvious. Your sister looks like a 40yr old man. Deal with it. You can put a brown bag over her head and sell her though.
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by honeric01(m): 7:42pm On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123:

If that is fine to you, you need eye surgery. She is not fine. Drink poison abeg. undecided.

Even as she "ugly" reach, you still won't finish at 12th positiongrin
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by baby124: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
honeric01:

Even as she "ugly" reach, you still won't finish at 12th position with her to compete with grin

Definitely you must have grown up around really ugly people. Not your fault though. When everyone around you is ugly, they begin to look fine. grin grin grin cheesy. The girl must take after her father. Heavy nose and thin lips, with big head. Abeg. Nothing feminine. Sorry to spoil your fun here. cool
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123:

Excuse me but who are you? Yahoo plus plus? She entered beauty pageant and so her picture is splashed all over the place. If your family members cant take criticism tell the ugly ones to stop going to "ugly" pageants. grin grin grin cheesy
But, that is not the argument. The bone of contention is that you are beautiful than the so called pageant. And, we would like to see how that pan out from your photo.

3 Likes

Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by baby124: 7:45pm On Dec 03, 2012
all4naija: But, that is not the argument. The bone of content is that you are beautiful than the so called pageant. And, we would like to see how that pan out from your photo.

Like you are here hyperventilating that she is fine. Well i say she isnt. Plus i dont even remember who called you into the discussion. I dont need the money or the men from beauty pageants. I do just fine by myself. grin cheesy
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by honeric01(m): 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
baby_123:

Definitely you must have grown up around really ugly people. Not your fault though. When everyone around you is ugly, they begin to look fine. grin grin grin cheesy. The girl must take after her father. Heavy nose and thin lips, with big head. Abeg. Nothing feminine. Sorry to spoil your fun here. cool

You don't want to go down there, the gene in my family is just too strong and rare that ladies flock around. when i say flock around, trust me, it's for a fact! even the "ugliest" man in my family would give you a run for your money even though you're suppose to be a woman grin grin grin grin grin grin
waiting to see your 1 million times finer pix o. empty ba..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Osuemhe Ugonoh Wins Miss Africa Ireland, 2012. by Neoviper147: 7:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
[quote author=baby_123I was being nice, the girl is ugly she looks like a man. There! Since you wanted to insult, let me be quite frank. She looks like a 40yr old man.hahahaha. Not hating though. I am a billion times finer. billion o. tongue. Nice body though. But the face? Not so much.

[size=16pt]Why are you this jealous? angry angry angrywinch...[/size]

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am X Weeks Craving Blahblahblah. What This Really Means. / What Your Birth Month Say About You / Here Is Opportunity To Rent All You Need About Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.