Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

How Do I Get A Business Visa To China Could It Also Be Done Through The Airlines - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Get A Business Visa To China Could It Also Be Done Through The Airlines (1427 Views)

Dollar Scarcity: Foreign Airlines Raise Fares By 100% / Woman Blasted For Photoshopping Her Trip From Kenya To China (Hilarious Photos) / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Business Visa To China Could It Also Be Done Through The Airlines by VellyG(m): 2:28pm On Dec 03, 2012
Plz how do I get a business visa to china (guanzhou)precisely. What is the accomodation rate like? I need to get at least a years visa is it possible? Because I intend spending only 2wks each time I travel. Plz I need candid advice.
Re: How Do I Get A Business Visa To China Could It Also Be Done Through The Airlines by kainemma: 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2012
From my experience you can only get chinese visa thru their embassy it cannot be done thru airlines like dubai, you will need an invitation letter from a company there to be able to apply for a business visa and the maximum stay given to nigerians is 30 days with a single entry (this info is as at last year dont know if it has changed now)

Hope this helped
Re: How Do I Get A Business Visa To China Could It Also Be Done Through The Airlines by VellyG(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2012
Thanks kainemma. I've been reading most threads in nairaland where they have been talking about invitation letters. I am a medical student in her 500L and would want to travel for 2wks to purchase some items for my wedding coming up in january. Do I still need an invitation letter?
Re: How Do I Get A Business Visa To China Could It Also Be Done Through The Airlines by kainemma: 4:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
If yo ar going to purchase things for wedding then i think you should be going as a tourists not a business person and i really dont know anything about china tourist visa

Also why go al the way to china to buy thing for wedding its really far and stressful IMO, you can get nice and cheap things in dubai as well and their visa is easier

(1) (Reply)

Abuja To Sokoto In Pics / Nigeria Ranked Among Countries With the Least Powerful Passports / Which Country Can I become there Citizen Within 5 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.