Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,023 members, 7,803,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (3979 Views)

Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Greatgod2012 Emerged the Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Johndoe100(m): 4:57am On Dec 15, 2012
As usual with this board, things concerning certain people will be accommodated even if it means breaking, bending and even re-writing the rules. I find this shocking. Why hold a contest at all? Just choose who you want to crown.

Changing the rules for debrief is probably the final and most public confirmation of the total colonization of this board by the cabal. This is unbelievable. Mods, you do realize that if you change the rules to crown one person you loose whatever little credibility you have left don't you?

3 Likes

Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 15, 2012
Buuahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 7:44am On Dec 15, 2012
LMFSO! Very interesting.
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2012
Johndoe100: As usual with this board, things concerning certain people will be accommodated even if it means breaking, bending and even re-writing the rules. I find this shocking. Why hold a contest at all? Just choose who you want to crown.

Changing the rules for debrief is probably the final and most public confirmation of the total colonization of this board by the cabal. This is unbelievable. Mods, you do realize that if you change the rules to crown one person you loose whatever little credibility you have left don't you?

I just checked the ban log for Debrief, you do have a right to feel offended if we don't stick by the rules. Hmmm... Personally, I support the rule particularly in terms of the nominee not being banned in the section where they are winning the award. That is my own understanding of that rule.

Conclusion: If this award is given to Debrief, we should apologise to those nominees that haven't been banned this year for being unjust to them.

I will say this, if Mukina2 made the rules and Seun agrees that she has the authority to make the rules, let Mukina2 ensure that her rules are complied with.

A way out of this is to earnestly beg the other nominees to waive their rights on the matter and give debrief a lifeline.

@Johndoe and other nominees- are you willing to do that?
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 15, 2012
Lol @ Life line, Mac I fail to understand your obsession with me. Abeg Waka Pass, I see through you and your "motives", I am at this point only interested in why I was banned and not any award.
Tgirl, Please what are the rules about getting banned? Did I curse? Was I in a fight? What exactly did I do to get banned. Did I get a warning or I just got banned because someone was having fun exercising their powers.
Fake peacemakers and middle men who love to jump in where there is any semblence of trouble and pour petrol while forming peacemaker, stay away oh. I don't need your "help" in handling anything. Nairaland is not my life, I am only honored with the nominations and respectful to the people who saw me worthy of it.
I hate unfairness in any guise, do moderatorss just get up and ban people without even informing those people of their offences? I am cursed almost daily I have hardly cursed back or reported to a Moderator so I am shhocked to know I have been banned.

Mac like I said back off, you know I won't give you the time of day again. So waka pass abeg
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 11:36am On Dec 15, 2012
^I am more interested in Johndoe's sense of injustice and the result the decision to be made may have here and in other places. We moderators must be fair to be able to maintain any dignity or authority no matter who gets affected as long as we play by the rules. Lady, I don't have your time, ignore my post because it didn't require anything of you.

1 Like

Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Seun(m): 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
@debrief08: "mukina2 banned debrief08 from Family for A Poster posted her story for advice, she didnt deserve insults. at August 28, 2012 at 12:48:01 PM. Ban expired at August 29, 2012 at 12:48:01 PM"
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2012
Mac, Go and appease the aggrieved people (many of them, I must add) in your own section who open threads everyday to complain of your high handedness before coming to form "peacmaker" in the family section and flash the "moderator" badge at me.
Mukina, I don't get private messages, so please if you are trying to reach me kindly post why I was banned here.
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2012
Seun, Thank You, so I was banned for writing that a poster didn't deserve insults or was I banned for insulting the poster? What post or thread was that?
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Enoquin(f): 12:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
Seun, I am interested in your answer to debrief's question...I also remember I didn't see the reply button in one thread once...last month or so...I actually thought it was a network problem...it's only through debrief's 'situation' that I now know that perhaps I was banned too may be for that period...
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by maclatunji: 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2012
debrief08: Mac, Go and appease the aggrieved people (many of them, I must add) in your own section who open threads everyday to complain of your high handedness before coming to form "peacmaker" in the family section and flash the "moderator" badge at me.
Mukina, I don't get private messages, so please if you are trying to reach me kindly post why I was banned here.

LOL. Can't you see? It is practically impossible to please everybody. The objective is not the absence of aggrieved parties but doing what you know is right, just and fair even when it hurts or is difficult. I am not against you winning this or any other award for that matter. I would love to see you win any award without any question marks or genuine objections tainting it.

Personally, I urge Johndoe to withdraw his protest and let the process continue and hopefully no other nominee will protest. Your current attitude is quite amusing. Don't keep it up though, show maturity. Whatever is truly yours will never miss you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2012
I got banned for posting on superstition thread ..... I had no idea what I wrote that was wrong undecided and the post was released later word for word ......

does that ban count too?

Tee told me to take a chill pill that I addressed her like she's not doing her job....what?!!
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2012
Seun:

Let me make 3 4 things clear to everyone.
1) I don't have anything to do with the banning of debrief08, and I was unaware about it until I stumbled on this thread.
2) I don't have anything to do with the rules of the poster of the year contest. I was not consulted when Jarus and mukina2 made the rules.
3) I have not been engaged in any conversation with Tgirl4real about debrief08. She has not "confirmed" anything from me. I found this thread by chance.
4) Tgirl4real says debrief was banned by one of the admins, but that's not true because I'm the only admin. debrief was banned by a supermod - mukina2.

Personally, I think people who have been banned in the past should be allowed to participate. I hereby urge Tgirl4real, mukina2, and Jarus to please allow debrief08 to contest. Thank you.

Good!
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 15, 2012
Hmmmmm...very strange. Must be more to it than meets the eye,but then rules were made for man and as such can be broken to suit em ....em...woman.
Nuff said, just declare the winner and lets all move on.
Re: Official Family Section Poster Of The Year 2012 by Tgirl4real(f): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2012
Nominations over.

Voting starts today.

Thread closed.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3)

. / My Husband Still Confesses Love To His Ex-girlfriend / 2million Naira Weekly Or 10 Naira Per Second ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.