Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,790 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame (9548 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by chosen04(f): 7:54pm On Dec 05, 2012
Sheriff©:

You sound so bitter about the great Sage, AWOLOWO, and it is so easy to know where you're from. According to the nomination rules you can not nominate Awo into the Hall of Shame, this is 2012 bro; please don't let your hate for this great Nigerian becloud your sense of sight to read and reason. Let go of the past so as to move on, Prof Achebe's account of the Civil war, I guess, is not mention to create monsters who hate.

I hate it when KIDs rant. Did I nominate A--? Cant you read?

I nominated the sage's blind supporters like you. EFI AWUSA!
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Coldfaya(m): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2012
afam4eva: Hall of fame: Prof Barth NNaji for making electricity available in his short stint as minister.

Hall of Shame: That should be between Farook Lawan and the Aluu4 mobsters.

Seconded.Prof. Barth Nnaji , for showing us that if Nigerian politicians wants d country to be good, it will b Good. Corruption can be reduced.
Well as for d hall of shame!! D candidates too many
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by DelePhd: 8:35pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hall of Fame: Ondo Electorates- For saying no to ACN-imposed Akerodolu with their votes.
Others include: Fashola, Aregbesola, Rochas and those who where shot by trigger-happy policemen during the fuel subsidy protests.

Hall of Shame: Goodluck Ebele Jonathan- For not inspiring confidence in Nigerians, for his many gaffes; and his cluelessness in moving the nation forward. Others include: Farouk Lawan, Hembe, Boko Haram
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by FASTLINK1: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hall of fame: Prof Bath Nnaji for the power improvement during his tenure, those that attribute it to the water level should tell me the difference between the water level while he was still in the office and that some weeks after he's left the office as I we"all did attest to that.
And to think of the kinda celebration those PHCN thieves celebrated upon hearing his exit tells it all. Don't tell me about his interest in the bid since he's more than qualified as well meaning Nigeria, and if courtsy demands that he'd resign to take up what he's qualified for, so be it.

My hall of shame should go to Faruk for being a dog that ate the bone that was its trademark.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Walphem(m): 7:17am On Dec 06, 2012
Hall of fame -Prof Barth Nnaji for making us know that the power problem in Nigeria has no 'evil spirit' behind it.
Hall of shame-Dana Air, for the deadly and horrIble crash that happened in June.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by fergusen: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2012
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2012
Hall of Fame-Pastor Tunde Bakare
Hall of Shame-Facrouk Lawan
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by sheyguy: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2012
Hall of fame - Save Nigeria Group (SNG) and by extension Tunde Bakare.
Hall of shame - Prof Chinua Achebe for his wrong perception of simple historical event.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by PointB: 10:46am On Dec 06, 2012
PointB: Farouk the son of Lawan (Theme: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)

You know Salisu Buhari
And Ghali Naa’ba
Patricia called Etteh
And Bank-ole and so on

But do you recall,
The most crooked representathief?

Farouk the son of Lawan
Was a very outspoken man
And if you ever knew him,
You would even say upright

All of the other looters
Use to hail and call him good
They always doff their hats
For Mr. Integrity

Then one foggy subsidy probe
Otedola came with doughs
While the tapes rolled frame by frame
Farouk caroused the doughs

When Nairalanders heard these
They collapsed in heaps and sighs
"Farcrook the son of Lawan
You belong to the Hall of Shame!"

Keep the nominations coming, let's nail this crook! grin
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by honeric01(m): 11:05am On Dec 06, 2012
ogbeche77: Hall of Fame-Pastor Tunde Bakare
Hall of Shame-Facrouk Lawan

sheyguy: Hall of fame - Save Nigeria Group (SNG) and by extension Tunde Bakare.
Hall of shame - Prof Chinua Achebe for his wrong perception of simple historical event.

maasoap: Hall of fame: Pastor Tunde Bakare[b]

Hall of shame: Faruq Lawal. I was even defending him not knowing he was worthless.
[/b]

ceah: Hall of Fame: Pastor Tunde Bakare
Hall of Shame: Goodluck Ebele Azikwe Jonathan

I will get back with my reasons... cool

Nice
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Standing5(m): 11:33am On Dec 06, 2012
Hall of fame :Save Nigeria group/Bakare.
Hall of Shame : Barth Nnaji, for taking credit for the rise in rainfall that boost the generation of power from our hydro power plants this year.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by GARRIx7(m): 12:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
[s]
PointB: Farouk the son of Lawan (Theme: Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer)

You know Salisu Buhari
And Ghali Naa’ba
Patricia called Etteh
And Bank-ole and so on

But do you recall,
The most crooked representathief?

Farouk the son of Lawan
Was a very outspoken man
And if you ever knew him,
You would even say upright

All of the other looters
Use to hail and call him good
They always doff their hats
For Mr. Integrity

Then one foggy subsidy probe
Otedola came with doughs
While the tapes rolled frame by frame
Farouk caroused the doughs

When Nairalanders heard these
They collapsed in heaps and sighs
"Farcrook the son of Lawan
You belong to the Hall of Shame!"

Keep the nominations coming, let's nail this crook! grin
[/s]
What about ACHEBE & GEJ ??
I think it would ßξ unfair if GEJ doesn't win, however GEJ, FACROOK and ACHEBE all belong to the HALL OF SHAME 2012

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
GARRI (x7):

What about ACHEBE & GEJ ??
I think it would ßξ unfair if GEJ doesn't win, however GEJ, FACROOK and ACHEBE all belong to the HALL OF SHAME 2012

Gbam!!!! SEALED !!!

Those three sits well in the same sentence...buncha of disappointment.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by sleekdot(m): 5:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hall of Fame : Tunde bakare

Hall of Shame : Chinua Achebe
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by enyice(m): 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2012
Standing5: Hall of fame :Save Nigeria group/Bakare.
Hall of Shame : Barth Nnaji, for taking credit for the rise in rainfall that boost the generation of power from our hydro power plants this year.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by ortopazz(m): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2012
hall of Shame_ chinua Achebe for almost single handedly causing the enmity between his people and the rest of Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Igwe9(m): 7:46pm On Dec 06, 2012
Hall of fame = Prof. Bath Nnaji for his outstanding performance of which the Nairaland PHCN staff members were not happy with, hence bent on upturning .

Hall of shame: Farouk Lawan for obvious reasons.

Those putting Achebe in the hall of shame are bunch of losers, they are the reason Nigeria is where it is, Achebe is positively recognised internationally and the bigots with their pull him down syndrome are here doing what they know how to do best. Arrant nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by GARRIx7(m): 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2012
Igwe.:
Those putting Achebe in the hall of shame are bunch of loosers, they are the reason Nigeria is where it is, Achebe is positively recognised internationally and the bigots with their pull him down syndrome are here doing what they know how to do best. Arrant nonsense!

Guy make ur nomination and get lost!!

Achebe belongs in the Hall of Shame alongside Facrook and Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan

6 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Igwe9(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Guy make ur nomination and get lost!!

Achebe belongs in the Hall of Shame alongside Facrook and Goodluck Azikiwe Jonathan

Ara gbachie gi nti ebe ahu, uchuu!
Amu nkita, mkpi!

2 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by GARRIx7(m): 9:31pm On Dec 06, 2012
Igwe.:

Amu nkita, mkpi!
Same to YOU and ACHEBE..... grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2012
Igwe.:

Amu nkita, mkpi!

Morrafucker...this forum look like biafraland to you?

Why not write properly and get your just dessert.

Fuvk off from here!

1 Like

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Turbocharged: 5:01am On Dec 07, 2012
wesley80:
Yeah, I meant them as well. How "faithful were they"? Pushing folks onto streets without themselves having a fundamental grasp of the core issues. In the final analysis, the occupiers only occupied for petrol marketers and became economic saboteurs rather than the emancipators they thought they were.
I have never seen (read) any logic as sound as this in Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Turbocharged: 5:10am On Dec 07, 2012
olawalebabs:
We can't but give it to them, they raised some fundamental issues which should be look into, also they have succeeded in raising the civil awareness among the populace.
Stop trying to be an unsung hero. You and your cohorts only succeeded in occupying the progress of Nigeria. That was a total act of economic sabotage.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by olawalebabs(m): 5:37am On Dec 07, 2012
Turbocharged:
Stop trying to be an unsung hero. You and your cohorts only succeeded in occupying the progress of Nigeria. That was a total act of economic sabotage.
This is the most uncharitable comment i will see in a long time, am I the one that paid the cabal trillions for fuel they never supply? Am I using a billion naira to eat when millions can eat a square meal? Am i wasting 2.2b to build hall when millions are still homeless. Is better you start opening your eyes to see those that drawing our progress back and continue sabotaging us economically.

6 Likes

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Igwe9(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Same to YOU and ACHEBE..... grin grin
Ok,I wouldn't stop helping you with your life saving meal "Garri" 24/7. though smiley
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Ozonna(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2012
Hall of Fame - Prof Bath Nnaji

Hall oF Shame - Farouk Lawal
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by xammy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hall oF Shame - Farouk Lawal[/quote]
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Aderostock(m): 11:26am On Dec 08, 2012
Hall of fame: Tunde bakare, Fashola, Aregbesola

Hall of shame: Jonathan and Achebe
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by not2long(m): 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
Hall of fame : Tunde Bakare

Hall of Shame Chinua Achebe
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
fame=Buhari

shame= Obasanjo
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 09, 2012
GenBuhari: fame=Buhari

shame= Obasanjo

Null and void ... grin

1 Like

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by seanet01: 1:15pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hall of Fame: Tunde Bakare for the oil subsidy protest
Hall of Shame: Professor chinua achebe for trying to distort history with his unprecedented monumental and mysteriously fabricated lies.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) / The Real Meaning Of "Sai Buhari", This Might Just Shock You / Fayemi Gives Free UTME Forms To 5,000 Admission Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.