Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame (9552 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Shamefulness Of The Politics Section Hall Of Shame / Nairaland Politics Section Hall Of Shame 2012 - Grand Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Demdem(m): 6:52pm On Dec 21, 2012
honeric01:

Sorry, but you have to be around to vote. grin

No problem. Am going there right away.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by honeric01(m): 7:08pm On Dec 21, 2012
Demdem:

No problem. Am going there right away.

Me self dey wait!
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by ortopazz(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2012
Tunde Bakare shud be amnst the hall of shame!
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Endi(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2012
Hall of Fame: Chinua Achebe
Hall of Shame: Obafemi Awolowo (Posthumous Award)
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by 1forall: 7:45pm On Dec 23, 2012
But seriously mods what's Chinua Achebe doing on a list of hall of shame nominations?

Something just doesn't seem right about that.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
we didnt handpick, neither were we the ones that did the nomination.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by 1forall: 11:17pm On Dec 23, 2012
Yea but nominations are not cast in stone or are they? Quite a few people have found it offensive and I think we would do well to be sensitive to that.

We ought to pay some more attention to the inadvertent/underlying messages we send with some of these things.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by seanet02: 11:35pm On Dec 23, 2012
Hall of SHAME: Chinua Achebe.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Demdem(m): 7:03am On Dec 24, 2012
1forall: Yea but nominations are not cast in stone or are they? Quite a few people have found it offensive and I think we would do well to be sensitive to that.

We ought to pay some more attention to the inadvertent/underlying messages we send with some of these things.

Oga, it doesn't work that way. The majority excluding me wants achebe in hall of shame, and that hall he remains.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by 1forall: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2012
No wonder there was a country
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by mosunade(f): 8:58pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem: @Jarus

where is the thread now angry angry angry

Hall Of Fame - Bakare.
Hall of Shame - [b]Retardeen Ebele Jonathan.
[/b]

Whose name is this?
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Demdem(m): 9:04pm On Dec 24, 2012
^^^^

And who the ffuck are u?
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by free37: 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem: ^^^^

And who the ffuck are u?

you are a lost soul.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Demdem(m): 9:18pm On Dec 24, 2012
free37:

you are a lost soul.

oooo i see, cowards on multiple Ids. Fools. Ok, u are noted now.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by free13: 9:30pm On Dec 24, 2012
Demdem:

oooo i see, cowards on multiple Ids. Fools. Ok, u are noted now.

you and all your multiple ids. tribal bigot
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by zibe(m): 8:20am On Dec 29, 2012
Seriously can't believe that Chinua Achebe was placed alongside people like Farook Lawan in this shame category. We keep talking about corruption but people deem it fit to regard the deeds of Farook as a lesser offence to that of Achebe. Oh well.
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Demdem(m): 5:34pm On Dec 29, 2012
free13:

you and all your multiple ids. tribal bigot

Foool, name my other ids grin
Re: 3rd Annual Politics Section Hall Of Fame/Shame by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Farook, the son of Lawan!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pix Of The Female Sucide Bomber(viewers Discretion) / Amina Mohammed Wins African Woman In Politics, Public Office Award / BREAKING News:-Buhari Declares Fulani Herdsmen Terrorist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.