Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Music Premiere: Yemi Alade – Bamboo + Show Me - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Premiere: Yemi Alade – Bamboo + Show Me (447 Views)

[VIDEO] Yemi Alade – Na Gode (swahili Version) / Timaya Ft Don Jazzy Music Premiere - “I CONCUR” / |music Premiere| Ice Prince – By This Time Ft Wizboy + Thank You Ft Choc Boys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music Premiere: Yemi Alade – Bamboo + Show Me by omobaswagz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2012

[size=13pt]Rising star and vocal powerhouse Yemi Alade is arguably becoming a household name with the release of her smash single ‘Ghen Ghen Love’ which its accompanying video is set to drop in coming weeks and she takes more strides to seal the deal by releasing two fresh numbers to appease lovers of music.

The laid back hip-hop/R&B influenced love ballad produced by the phenomenal Fliptyce titled ‘Bamboo’, set to affirm the him and the aggressive up-tempo dance track ‘Show Me’ produced by OJB Jezreel.

Download at http://omobaswagz..com/2012/12/music-premiere-yemi-alade-bamboo-show-me.html[/size]
Re: Music Premiere: Yemi Alade – Bamboo + Show Me by koribo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2012
THose are what we call lucky Lips!! And her voice is just MAD!

(1) (Reply)

Give Cudos To Our Young Musicians / Mr.2kay Bubugaga Video / Plsss Can Someone Tell Me....how To Listen To Coolfm 101.5 Lagos Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.