Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 PM

You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? (798 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by Cleopatra2: 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2012
What would u do?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by omega25red(m): 3:49pm On Dec 03, 2012
fall out of love as soon as you find out and move on with your life. Thats what you do

2 Likes

Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by djeezy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 03, 2012
Fall out of love forthwith. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by dmcdad: 3:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
Cleopatra2: What would u do?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

I would stand back... Lol.
Well, personally I detest thinking about having anything to do with married person, let alone making it a reality.. If I get to fall in love with a married person unknown to me, and I get to know, then I call it quit pronto! One should be able to break such ties irrespective of the amount of love one feels. Except in a case whereby one is loving without it's senses... Which would be stupid of the person
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by dmcdad: 3:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
djeezy: Fall out of love forthwith. What God has joined together, let no man put asunder.

Gbam! Exactly. When there are millions of singles out there, why would it be a married person that one would want to clinch 2?
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by kfilek: 4:14pm On Dec 03, 2012
U all talking, Ask for his grace that u dnt get invol.
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by butterflyy(f): 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2012
How can i not know. Do one just fall in love at d snap of hand? All d same, i will just unlove d person, shekinah
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by Abyjah: 4:33pm On Dec 03, 2012
That's some deepshít if it happens to you. Love is not a device you power on and off at will, ya know.

So, let's talk about Jesus:

How He so loved the world that He gave His life for it.
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
Cleopatra2: What would u do?[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Slap myself back to reality.
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by jumkoe(f): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2012
back off wit immediate effect but if he has already told me sure i will continue
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by dmcdad: 5:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
kfilek: U all talking, Ask for his grace that u dnt get invol.

His grace is already there.. Whats left is just personal effort

1 Like

Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by dmcdad: 5:08pm On Dec 03, 2012
rokiatu:

Slap myself back to reality.

Lngkm... So u mean say na fantasy e 1st b?
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 03, 2012
dmcdad:

Lngkm... So u mean say na fantasy e 1st b?

Man a married man? That is like my worst nightmare.
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by dmcdad: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2012
rokiatu:

Man a married man? That is like my worst nightmare.

I like that. I like people who stay off married individuals
Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2012
I am not inclined to covetousness, so its not my portion

1 Like

Re: You Fall In Love With Someone You Don't Know Is Married? by Mynd44: 6:13pm On Dec 03, 2012
Learn to trust her dude

(1) (Reply)

***Blank Topic*** I dey vex / What Is Indicative Of These Women Acts And What Do They Mean? / How To Maintain A Constant Love Relationship With Your Spouse Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.