Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? (2285 Views)

Internet Millionaire Looking For Students / Free E-book Gift (how To Become An Internet Millionaire) / Google Adsense Produce The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire, Learn How Now! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by afrinets(m): 3:10pm On Feb 12, 2008
WHO IS THE NIGERIAN'S FIRST INTERNET MILLIONAIRE? IF YOU KN THE ANSWER QUICKLY POST IT HEREOR  SEND IT TO ALPHAHCOM247@GMAIL.COM AND WIN N1,500 RECHARGE CARD OF ANY TYPE IMMEDIATELY!
IF NO ANSWER IN THE NEXT 24HRS, I WILL PROVIDE THE ANSWER  WITH HIS PERSONAL PROFILE WHICH EVERY ONE CAN READ.
HE EXPLAIN HOW HE GOES WITH GOOGLE ADSENSE!
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by Emeka72(m): 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2008
What a question?
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by mjay(m): 10:34pm On Feb 12, 2008
Im sure its Awele Odigo. right?? Hit me with the recharge card asap to be true to your words. 08033093741.
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by afrinets(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2008
No, its Cyprian Mannaseh!
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by mjay(m): 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2008
wht diffrence wld it have made?? u cld call him samuel abacha, how wld i hve bn able to prove u wrong lol niger//mayb u shld post his internet biz and acct to prove urself. hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by afrinets(m): 9:09pm On Feb 13, 2008
This answer has expired!
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by afrinets(m): 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2008
Mjay did you got it right now
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by Ebullient: 10:12pm On Feb 13, 2008
Awele Odigo is undoubtedly the first Nigerian internet millionaire, what with over 300 websites! Searched his name on Google.com and received 2million pages. Learnt he's partnering with top Silicon valley guys to come up with a jobs website called www.joblogng.com. Send my card!!
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by afrinets(m): 12:25pm On Feb 14, 2008
No, The Nigerian's first internet millionaire is Cyprian Mannaseh, as clearly explained in his personal website! no any script or website explained on te internet that Awele Odigo is the one. l kn him in person and always communicate with him. l will seek his approval to post his website here!
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by Seun(m): 12:31pm On Feb 14, 2008
Why do you need his approval to post his website?
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by BAC: 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2008
When you mean millionaire are you talking millions in N or £. If is in N then i must be the one

Check out my website www.nairainvestors.com
Re: Who Is The Nigerian's First Internet Millionaire? by afrinets(m): 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2008
The Nigerians first internet millionaire as widely known is Cyprian Manasseh.
Visit his personal website to comfirm here:
http://cyprianmanasseh.com
He owns over 300 other websites and i hope he will answer that if you ask him!

(1) (Reply)

Mastercard Or Visa Card- Which Is More Widely Accepted And Which Has Lower Rates / I Have 600k I Want To Invest. Pls Advice / Please I Need Where I Can Start To Import Cheap Used Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.