Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:04 AM

Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 - Romance (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 (42461 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by AlterEgoTM: 2:36am On Dec 05, 2012
sexkillz: O boy, na to print from your memory remain o.. . . grin
grin grin grin

Emi Ika cool
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 05, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, go sleep. You will have something to say "goodmorning" when you wake. grin

lol! grin

you tease the guy and tell him to kick rocks?
you're wicked lol
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 2:37am On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
U see that one like, that was from me
hmmm... Nice. I only wish it would make oga mod let us see the thread, even if he keeps it locked.
I dnt think I have up to 30mins active consciousness left in me.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by ikekings(m): 2:37am On Dec 05, 2012
sexkillz: O boy, na to print from your memory remain o.. . . grin
I tell ya... The only pic I can still remember vividly na dat livialives own... LIVIMILK...
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 05, 2012
sexkillz: Bro, go sleep. You will have something to say "goodmorning" when you wake. grin

Oh my days! angry

I need to meditate and dream about them esp. the moca with dem big thangs hanging on her chest... sad
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2012
lol @ ekt bear, keeps coming back to see if bikini pictures have been uploaded....SMH, guys!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by AlterEgoTM: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2012
I'm out yo. cool
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 2:40am On Dec 05, 2012
Am out now. For real. All the best to ALL THE CONTESTANTS. May the prettiest/hottest/sexiest win.
*yawn... lights out*
@fukcwitme

Why are you so quiet, pretty mami?

I fvcks witchu, believe that...
Oahray: hmmm... Nice. I only wish it would make oga mod let us see the thread, even if he keeps it locked.
I dnt think I have up to 30mins active consciousness left in me.
Pls hold. 5 mins
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:41am On Dec 05, 2012
now i know why its good to be a mod...see as sexkillz just dey with him Lube dey enjoy the pics alone grin grin grin ...ikekings, get next in line....

NW#: FAME...i will keep myself busy with this film till that thread is opened
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 2:42am On Dec 05, 2012
sexkillz: Pls hold. 5 mins
ok *beaming smile*
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky: [size=18pt]now i know why its good to be a mod...see as sexkillz just dey with him Lube dey enjoy the pics alone[/size] grin grin grin ...ikekings, get next in line....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!
I believe it! grin
LMAO @ the number of guys/NL users that will saving the various pictures when the thread is fianlly unlocked.....lol....osho free
since y'all have refused to do something reasonable with your lives than wait on bikini pictures, who wants to help me write my essay?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by ikekings(m): 2:43am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky: now i know why its good to be a mod...see as sexkillz just dey with him Lube dey enjoy the pics alone grin grin grin ...ikekings, get next in line....

Lol... Sexkillz go dey zoom the pics right now to view all angles... grin grin grin...
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 05, 2012
*Kails*:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!
I believe it! grin

lol....pretty kails, you better believe that....i know sexkillz like a pastor knows his private jets gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky: LMAO @ the number of guys/NL users that will saving the various pictures when the thread is fianlly unlocked.....lol....osho free
LMAO!! hahahaha...stop pls! hahaha, true!
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by ektbear: 2:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz: lol @ ekt bear, keeps coming back to see if bikini pictures have been uploaded....SMH, guys!

naw the thread just pops to the top of my "followed topics" when people post in it cheesy

thanks for putting me out there like that though! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz: since y'all have refused to do something reasonable with your lives than wait on bikini pictures, who wants to help me write my essay?
finals next week and this is the sh-it we're doing...smdh grin grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 2:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz: since y'all have refused to do something reasonable with your lives than wait on bikini pictures, who wants to help me write my essay?
Isn't learning patience reasonable?
ikekings: Lol... Sexkillz go dey zoom the pics right now to view all angles... grin grin grin...

i tell ya...he was quiet for about 30mins before re-surfacing back on here...gringringrin
lalaosky: LMAO @ the number of guys/NL users that will saving the various pictures when the thread is fianlly unlocked.....lol....osho free
LMAO!!! I dey tell you.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by IZUKWU(m): 2:46am On Dec 05, 2012
angry
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 05, 2012
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! hahahaha...stop pls! hahaha, true!

lwkmd...laughter is therapeautic jare..keep laughing
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by chronique(m): 2:47am On Dec 05, 2012
AlterEgo™:

Weyrey
grin grin grin

I actually got livialives to send a few pics cos I sent her a pm today. She gave me two of her pics... She's d only one whose pics,I got. Just uploaded one of dem in d diary. Not too sure if it's d same one she sent to sekillz though. I'm off to bed.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by vivianc(f): 2:47am On Dec 05, 2012
sexkillz: Pls hold. 5 mins

Post the pinshures kwanu........
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by ikekings(m): 2:47am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:

i tell ya...he was quiet for about 30mins before re-surfacing back on here...gringringrin
Lol... Make him dey enjoy his mod power now....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 2:47am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:

He It cldnt possibly have lasted that long.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Redmosquito(m): 2:48am On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: He It cldnt possibly have lasted that long.
Guy! U no dey sleep
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 05, 2012
ikekings: Lol... Sexkillz go dey zoom the pics right now to view all angles... grin grin grin...

lol...im go even turn im phone/laptop upside down to see 'em hidden parts like the puntash and nîpples... gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 2:49am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:

lol....pretty kails, you better believe that....i know sexkillz like a pastor knows his private jets gringringrin

loool you guys are awesome! grin
my night has been made!

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75)

She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!! / “I Am A Lesbian And A Cocaine Addict” - Confession Of A Ghanaian Lady (video) / 10 Qualities Of A Fake Girlfriend !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.