Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 - Romance (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 (42453 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 05, 2012
fukcwitme :

I wont b in the next round, i messaged sexkillz n he agreed to take me off since i didnt wana compete. Sorry but thanks though.

Damn!! R.I.P to the competition, don't let the hype intimidate you - you're a very pretty girl...

Still voting for you regardless...
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 05, 2012
ikekings: **Yawns** Goodnight peeps... Kails I gat my eyes on you... wink wink wink.

Nighty night night!
Got my eyes on you too.

all 4 of 'em. kiss grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 3:05am On Dec 05, 2012
*dozes off... Leans uncosciously on shollypopz... head on chest... heartbeat wakes him up*
kai! Na person heart dey beat like that? You dey contest ni?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by baby124: 3:05am On Dec 05, 2012
Na wa o. Where are these bikini pics? I missed. My eyes are red sef. This is not good o. How una go play us like this. Anyway my sister livialives seems to be causing chaos here. I am almost afraid to sleep. You people can do anything in a short time grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 05, 2012
*Kails*:
shymexx so you really feeling that Game track huh?
it's kinda tight. I like how he's keeping my boys relevant
(Bone Thugs).

Yeah, bone thugs + the game = celebration... That's my tune!! grin

Get high get high
we're having a celebration
let us stay high...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:05am On Dec 05, 2012
*Kails*:
shymexx so you really feeling that Game track huh?
it's kinda tight. I like how he's keeping my boys relevant
(Bone Thugs).

yeah...hope his album is finally out so that i can cop it real quick?...i love both the main and the remixed version

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Redmosquito(m): 3:05am On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: No mynd me jor. I jus dey tidy some stuff here. Wetin you find reach here?
I was looking for monkeys jare. Na so I jam you. Oya take banana
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 05, 2012
shymexx:

Yeah, bone thugs + the game = celebration... That's my tune!! grin

Get high get high
we're having a celebration
let us stay high...

lol. Good taste!! wink
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by chronique(m): 3:06am On Dec 05, 2012
fukcwitme :

I wont b in the next round, i messaged sexkillz n he agreed to take me off since i didnt wana compete. Sorry but thanks though.

If I land u backhand slap. U knw how much mb data plan I done born since to vote u n see those sexy thighs of urs? abi u think say d fact say i dey awake now mean say i dey fly go meeting? myfriend,pm d guy n tell him ur daddy said u should re-enter into d contest. ur daddy doesnt want his money wasted cos he works hard for it....
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: *dozes off... Leans uncosciously on shollypopz... head on chest... heartbeat wakes him up*
kai! Na person heart dey beat like that? You dey contest ni?

LMAO...dude is nuts...lmao
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:

yeah...hope is album is fianlly out so that i can sop it real quick?...i love both the main and the remixed version

Yeah. Haven't heard most of the tracks.
I did hear a few though via his twitter.
it's scheduled for release in like a week.
the 12th i think.

It's pretty tight if you ask me.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 3:07am On Dec 05, 2012
Redmosquito:
I was looking for monkeys jare. Na so I jam you. Oya take banana
Geee! Since wen did you start becoming your brother's keeper?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nnekacherry: 3:09am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:

awww cutie...dont let killz delays bother you

rest your sweet head on your pillow and zoom off to dreamland mon cherie...when he is done with the K-Y jelly, he will unlock and i'll personally PM the battys and bweasts to you

LMAO!! grin
I'm not interested in their battys and bweasts...
I just want to see the pretty girls.. cheesy
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 05, 2012
ikekings: **Yawns** Goodnight peeps... Kails I gat my eyes on you... wink wink wink.

taa..sharap...don't mind ike..he wants to activate the "GUEST" mode and keep lurking around waiting for killz to unlock the thread...this ike?...woman wrapper?....batty God?...AVATAR IKE, the last batty bender of the punny tribe...stop deceiving the few gullible ones gringrin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by vivianc(f): 3:09am On Dec 05, 2012
Chei! Men dey enjoy o,,,,,,, still think about those bo.obs.
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Redmosquito(m): 3:10am On Dec 05, 2012
Oahray: Geee! Since wen did you start becoming your brother's keeper?
huh?! I am trying to lure you back to the zoo, and here you are talking about my brother's keeper. Guy enter the cage jare angry
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:11am On Dec 05, 2012
lalaosky:

taa..sharap...don't mind ike..he wants to activate the "GUEST" mode and keep lurking around waiting for killz to unlock the thread...this ike?...woman wrapper?....batty God?...AVATAR IKE, the last batty bender of the punny tribe...stop deceiving the few gullible ones gringrin

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! grin
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 05, 2012
*Kails*:

Yeah. Haven't heard most of the tracks.
I did hear a few though via his twitter.
it's scheduled for release in like a week.
the 12th i think.

It's pretty tight if you ask me.

say no madmoiselle...ayam waiting forrit
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:12am On Dec 05, 2012
Sexkillz

Intro to the bikini and batty pics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v24W85yYqYA
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Oahray: 3:12am On Dec 05, 2012
Redmosquito:
huh?! I am trying to lure you back to the zoo, and here you are talking about my brother's keeper. Guy enter the cage jare angry
Hell no. Dnt wanna share your room with you. Since when did you become this generous sef? *sniff sniff* kai! Is that a mole I smell?
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 05, 2012
Re: Miss Nairaland - Elimination Round 1 by Nobody: 3:13am On Dec 05, 2012
Nnekacherry:

LMAO!! grin
I'm not interested in their battys and bweasts...
I just want to see the pretty girls.. cheesy

then grab your seat belts shawty, cos once the traffic light shows green, ITS ON....its about to get nasty...thöngs will be flying everywhere!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / Michael B. Jordan And Lori Harvey Break-up After Over 1 Year Of Dating / She Called Me Ugly, Yet She Is Madly In Love With Me!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.