Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Top Three Audio Comedy Albums Of The Moment In Nigeria - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Top Three Audio Comedy Albums Of The Moment In Nigeria (9533 Views)

The 10 Best Nigerian Albums Of 2015 / Most Highly Anticipated Albums Of 2016 / Your Top 5 Nigerian Albums Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Three Audio Comedy Albums Of The Moment In Nigeria by boobfan: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2012
I have decided to take serious interest in Nigerian stand up comedy/comedians in recent times and came to appreciate many of them.I am a big fan of the likes of Basket mouth,I go dye, Okey Bakassi,Julius Agwu,Gordons and others.I have also bought couples of Audio Comedy Albums but after listening to them, decided to pick out just three best from the rest.If you pick any of these three albums, you are sure of an unending laughter this season.They are:
1. COMEDY KLINIC WARD 4 (By GORDONS)
2. COMEDY COURT Session One (By MORAN CEE)
3.COMEDY COLLABO (By MR MELODY & EMEKA SMITH)

I love creativity and laughter any day and anytime.

Re: Top Three Audio Comedy Albums Of The Moment In Nigeria by mikuz(m): 11:04pm On Dec 03, 2012
Gordons . . . Keeping it real.

1 Like

Re: Top Three Audio Comedy Albums Of The Moment In Nigeria by okeynelson: 8:45pm On May 23, 2018
nice.... but I wonder how they make huge sales....I'm a comedy promoter in the southeastern part of Nigeria, I have an album dat I need to promote but I don't know any marketer for.,..pls can any1 help me out....cos we want to sell d CD copyrit license also...

(1) (Reply)

Davido – "Prayer" Ft. Mayorkun (Video) / DOWNLOAD: Teni – Billionaire (music/video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Kizz Daniel – Jaho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.