Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:37 AM

*~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations (3642 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Enter Guiness Book Of Records With Largest Poster / Obituary Poster Of Okwudili Ayotanze Who Was Executed In Indonesia Recently. / Full List: Winners Of 2012 American Music Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dubem3(m): 8:59am On Dec 22, 2012
ayobase: Abujafood has it then!

has he/she fed you yet?
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ayobase(m): 12:33am On Dec 23, 2012
dubem3:

has he/she fed you yet?

Not yet o...getting close th 24 hrs now!
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 10:08am On Dec 23, 2012
Voting ends in a few hours (by 11.00PM) from now people. You have, but a short time left, to either fail or save your candidates. Do the needful!
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by mukina2: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2012
Abujafood

1 Like

Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 12:58am On Dec 24, 2012
Thanks to everyone that did contribute to the success of this exercise. It has ended and I say Congratulations to Abujafood!

You truly have been exceptional this year. Even though it seemed as though, no one notices those very important contributions you make on this board, you make them come, nevertheless. Kudos to you and I implore you to keep up the good work.

Congrats once again! smiley
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 1:11am On Dec 24, 2012
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 1:17am On Dec 24, 2012
I wonder why Rocky liked my post.

Msheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 1:57am On Dec 24, 2012
I've liked it again cheesy Oya, hit a parked van now.

Congrats Abujafood!
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Mynd44: 2:07am On Dec 24, 2012
Msheeeew
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by jackpot(f): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2012
Congratulations Rockstation! grin grin grin
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ayobase(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2012
Abujafood, where u dey....I dey abuja now...moving towards wuse market...where ur canteen dey biko...na free for NLers abi?
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Abujafood: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2012
Wow! I'm honored! Thanks guys for voting me poster of the year in this segment!

@ayobase Abujafood is an online city guide blog not a canteen but if you want good food in Abuja I know a few places around town let's go have some sumptuous meals at your expense am so looking forward to it.

1 Like

Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Rocktation(f): 10:36am On Dec 24, 2012
Really? I must admit that I considered it to be some kind of eatery too.
Well done bro. The title is well deserved!
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 10:44am On Dec 24, 2012
Lol @ canteen

Congrats Abujafood
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by librangyps(f): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2012
Rocktation: Really? I must admit that I considered it to be some kind of eatery too.
Well done bro. The title is well deserved!

hey babe, wher av u bn? left u messages on fb, call me
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dubem3(m): 11:21am On Dec 24, 2012
Abujafood: Wow! I'm honored! Thanks guys for voting me poster of the year in this segment!

@ayobase Abujafood is an online city guide blog not a canteen but if you want good food in Abuja I know a few places around town let's go have some sumptuous meals at your expense am so looking forward to it.

Oga, that was not the agreement when I nomimated and voted you oh.
You had no shoes oh so no just do any how now wey you don win.
Buy Ayo the food and don't make md come to Abj
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ayobase(m): 11:48am On Dec 24, 2012
Abujafood: Wow! I'm honored! Thanks guys for voting me poster of the year in this segment!

At my expense ke?...where should I pick you up?
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ayobase(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2012
ijebabe: Lol @ canteen

Congrats Abujafood

Some under-the-tree canteens for abuja better pass some exotic eateries!
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ayobase(m): 11:56am On Dec 24, 2012
dubem3:

No mind the stingy guy jare!
Wassup buddy...got my message?
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Ok. Im yet to open my Abuja thread sad

I'll need your help Ayo smiley
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ayobase(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2012
ijebabe: Ok. Im yet to open my Abuja thread sad

I'll need your help Ayo smiley

You are gonna be welcome at any time....I gatcha!
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dont8(m): 12:57pm On Dec 24, 2012
Yes ooooooh!

Don't tempt me to call you a loser

Seriously, everyone is a winner, congrats to Abujafood (we're coming to have a lunch soon) and better luck next time to the loser Mynd
Mynd_44: Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Abujafood: 2:45pm On Dec 24, 2012
ayobase:

At my expense ke?...where should I pick you up?

Come down to my presidential suite at Transcorp Hilton Just mention my name at the reception and you'll be ushered to my first class lounge! Then from there we can discuss which of the upscale restaurants we're going to! Deal?
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by Abujafood: 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2012
dubem3:

The thing is the deal was done without my consent but now that you've mentioned it, let's have lunch together with oga GEJ at the presidential villa (over N2 bn worth of food to consume this xmas alone). I have a VIP pass to the presidential palace!
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by dont8(m): 4:34pm On Dec 24, 2012
^See this politician sha, you want to serve us c assava bread ba
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by sassygal(f): 8:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Rocktation: Apparently, our supposed frequenters are up to their ears, with planning events for this ever jolly season, so much that they cannot participate in this exercise aimed at recognizing their efforts and excellence.

However, a poster of the year award, we did initiate,- a poster of the year, we must make, emerge.

Using my discretion (all thanks to all of you that betrayed me tongue), I have succeeded in selecting two posters, who are eligible to enter the voting phase; having contributed immensely and positively, to this section in this year 2012.
They are;

Abujafood: He has opened a marked number of useful threads and constantly gives us updates on upcoming events in Abuja.

Sassygal: She is dedicated to giving needful answers to inquiring minds....plus gives amazing tips and ideas on planning events.

So there, people. You are welcome to vote for any of these two posters, starting from right now...as much as you are welcome to let me do the whole show that goes with the honors again.Please don'ttongue

Either way, I assure you that we will have a poster of the year, come December 23rd, 2012.

Until then...

....Cheers!smiley

Jeez, I usually don't carry last but I am just seeing this. Humbled by the nomination.

Congrats Abujafood!

2 Likes

Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ayobase(m): 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Abujafood:

Come down to my presidential suite at Transcorp Hilton Just mention my name at the reception and you'll be ushered to my first class lounge! Then from there we can discuss which of the upscale restaurants we're going to! Deal?

We go kpekus?
Re: *~Abujafood Voted Events Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations by ijebabe: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
sassygal:

Jeez, I usually don't carry last but I am just seeing this. Humbled by the nomination.

Congrats Abujafood!
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wrestling Betting Site / Wedding Planner Abuja / Unique Event Decoration And Rental Services In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.