Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,460 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Masters Programme In The U.S Or U.K - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masters Programme In The U.S Or U.K (1482 Views)

Deji Akinwande To Receive Presidential Award In The U.S / University Of Ibadan Masters Programme / Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters Programme In The U.S Or U.K by baani(m): 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2012
i have been wondering lately and maybe this is due to the fact that alot of Nigerians actually leave the country to go further their education abroad.
And from what i have observed alot Nigerians seem to go to the u.k for whatever program they are trying to pursue. So am asking here which is preferable in all aspect from getting a visa, possibility of being accepted, how much it will cost and any other detail it would take.
Re: Masters Programme In The U.S Or U.K by peterugoobi(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
I studied computing with it mangement, in university of gluocestershire, 2010, to which l didn't finish, we were the last set the gave 2yrs post study work visa, in school l was trying to get ccna certified which placed me at a salary of 28k per yr compared to 24k masters degree. The truth, is that canada is the ideal place if you have a canadian phd certificate you can get you citizenship in no time, and quit being dependent on your parent, have a plan. Also check out www.cic.gc.ca to find out the requirements of becoming a canadian citizen. America is had to get visa even if you have all requirement, and getting stay isnt easy either, unless you marry a citizen, but if you go to canada you can save your self this stress. Another good place is australia. Speaking more about canada, you can enter a lot of country with a canadian passport, america and britian inclusive
Choose wishly
cheers
Re: Masters Programme In The U.S Or U.K by violent(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2012
The UK is increasingly becoming a no-go area given the current pungent visa restrictions. The US may eventually serve you better in the longer term, but then a lot depends on what you intend to do afterwards.
Re: Masters Programme In The U.S Or U.K by OMOSOFEF: 7:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE CAN NOT JUST APPLY FOR TUITION FREE

UNIVERSITIES ABROAD. MANY COUNTRIES ARE BEGGING AFRICANS TO

PICK SCHOLARSHIPS ABROAD. THE TRUTH IS MOST OF THESE APPLICATION

WILL END SOON. AS A MATTER OF FACT MOST WILL END IN JANUARY

CHECK UP IN www.realscholarship.com

(1) (Reply)

Unizik Admission List Out(first Batch) / Biology's Most Stunning & Strange Images / Please Help Me Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.