Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:04 AM

For The Smart Ones:- How Many Goats &chicken Did The King Killed? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / For The Smart Ones:- How Many Goats &chicken Did The King Killed? (3065 Views)

Hilarious Photo : Goats Relaxing And Sleeping On Top Of Transformer / Funny Picture Of A Man Riding A Motorcycle Filled With Fowl(chicken) / The Smart Student. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For The Smart Ones:- How Many Goats &chicken Did The King Killed? by Ejisz: 5:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
Are you Smart Enough? Then Answer this
Question:-
A king had a gathering. He killed goats and
chickens. In all, there were 13 heads and 30 legs.
How many goats and how many chickens did he
killed??
Re: For The Smart Ones:- How Many Goats &chicken Did The King Killed? by realsammie(m): 6:01pm On Dec 03, 2012
i will come back and answer,
pls wait 4me
Re: For The Smart Ones:- How Many Goats &chicken Did The King Killed? by whitefairy(f): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2012
11 chickens n 2 goats

(1) (Reply)

Children Of 80's And 90's Do U Remember Flexing With This? / Still Want To Laugh,click Here / Funny Conversation With My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.