Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,927 members, 7,806,690 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

What Drives A Woman To cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Drives A Woman To cheat? (1931 Views)

What Drives You Mad Before And During Sex? Let's Hear Your Honest Experiences / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / What Drives Girls To Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 03, 2012
Most women remain loyal when they love a man. What drives other women to cheat?
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2012
^ most? what are the statistics? undecided
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 03, 2012
Itchin poosie
mondi_cheeks: Most women remain loyal when they love a man. What drives other women to cheat?

1 Like

Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by RudySmith(m): 8:39pm On Dec 03, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Most women remain loyal when they love a man. What drives other women to cheat?

The exact same thing that drives other men to cheat.

1 Like

Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Mynd44: 10:59pm On Dec 03, 2012
RudySmith:

yes ooo
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by UncleJJ(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2012
RudySmith:

Your definitely wrong. A man can cheat and still love his wife, a woman can never cheat if she still loves her husband.

Dont believe that crap in the movies, white women are the most promiscuous and cheap on earth.
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by RudySmith(m): 12:14am On Dec 04, 2012
UncleJJ: Your definitely wrong. A man can cheat and still love his wife, a woman can never cheat if she still loves her husband.

Dont believe that crap in the movies, white women are the most promiscuous and cheap on earth.

You are the one who should stop watching all these movies. Women cheat for the exact same reason as men. Men love their husbands but cheat on them because they are sexually starved or unsatisfied.
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 04, 2012
The only loyal women are women with no other options, love can't stop a woman from cheating...
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 04, 2012
shymexx: The only loyal women are women with no other options, love can't stop a woman from cheating...

Shymmex, did u vote? u commenting on women cheatin grin
what kinda options are u talking about na?
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Moyola(f): 1:09am On Dec 04, 2012
. . .motor car tongue
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Sybellah:

Shymmex, did u vote? u commenting on women cheatin grin
what kinda options are u talking about na?

Other places to get sex from... Women love sex and they're prone to cheat when they have other options... Throw worldly things into the mix and you'd know why women are the biggest cheaters on this planet because they get carried away too easily...

Have you ever seen a man sue his wife for denying him sex? - hell nah... grin

However, women sue their husbands all the time for denying them sex... grin

Women can never be trusted... wink

PS: I voted for three people...
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 2:50am On Dec 04, 2012
shymexx:

Other places to get sex from... Women love sex and they're prone to cheat when they have other options... Throw worldly things into the mix and you'd know why women are the biggest cheaters on this planet because they get carried away too easily...

Yea very true, too many men ignore the fact that women enjoy love-making, they permit themselves to be egoist in bed, trying to pleasuring themselves, leaving their women frustrated. Also sex shouldn't be taboo in couples, they must talk about how to improve, innovate and so on.
When women are frustrated in bed and do not feel at ease to communicate their frustration to their partner, they ll probably look for pleasure somewhere else lool. Communication is the most important tool, u aint happy in the bedroom, u shouldn't be afraid to frustrate the partner by speaking out...
However we r not the biggest cheaters, common now u beat us at this game wink, and some of u don't even hide lloool.
Though women can be tempted to cheat at times, they tend to be more reluctant to do so because of the "qu'en dira t-on". Women who cheat are more condemn by society, so many women work on repressing their temptations.

shymexx: Have you ever seen a man sue his wife for denying him sex? - hell nah... grin

However, women sue their husbands all the time for denying them sex... grin

Women can never be trusted... wink

PS: I voted for three people...

looolz, nobody prevent u to do so naaaa, if u get married and she denies u your right: sue her if u want grin

1 Like

Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 3:09am On Dec 04, 2012
Sybellah:
Yea very true, too many men ignore the fact that women enjoy love-making, they permit themselves to be egoist in bed, trying to pleasuring themselves, leaving their women frustrated. Also sex shouldn't be taboo in couples, they must talk about how to improve, innovate and so on.
When women are frustrated in bed and do not feel at ease to communicate their frustration to their partner, they ll probably look for pleasure somewhere else lool. Communication is the most important tool, u aint happy in the bedroom, u shouldn't be afraid to frustrate the partner by speaking out...
However we r not the biggest cheaters, common now u beat us at this game wink, and some of u don't even hide lloool.
Though women can be tempted to cheat at times, they tend to be more reluctant to do so because of the "qu'en dira t-on". Women who cheat are more condemn by society, so many women work on repressing their temptations.

looolz, nobody prevent u to do so naaaa, if u get married and she denies u your right: sue her if u want grin

So, why do almost every woman out there cheat? - I know loads of chics who have bfs and they still come around to get beat despite posting the pictures of their bfs everywhere... To be honest, that's why I'm not really interested in relationships and all the nonsense that comes with it... Women are cheaters, period!!

However, you're also denying me my rights - when can I sue you?? wink grin
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 04, 2012
shymexx:

So, why do almost every woman out there cheat? - I know loads of chics who have bfs and they still come around to get beat despite posting the pictures of their bfs everywhere... To be honest, that's why I'm not really interested in relationships and all the nonsense that comes with it... Women are cheaters, period!!

However, you're also denying me my rights - when can I sue you?? wink grin

uuuuummmh please now, i know some girls who cheat but not that many lol
Every men i know cheat tho tongue tongue

lmaoo @ bolded grin
i give you permission to sue me by tomorrow, i ll sue u too for all the cheating u be doin tongue
deal??
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Mynd44: 6:06am On Dec 04, 2012
UncleJJ:

Your definitely wrong. A man can cheat and still love his wife, a woman can never cheat if she still loves her husband.

Big lie
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by 190theclown: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2012
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by amyg(f): 9:40am On Dec 04, 2012
Women cheat 4 2 basic reasons:wen they r nt sure of their man(d r/ship is undefined) nd if she dosnt love her patner(xcept 4 d cash magnets)
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2012
simple, women cheat cos they have estrogen. their estrogen levels always speak for them.they are no different from the testosterone that fuels a man tongue
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by 2sexy(m): 10:27am On Dec 04, 2012
I would use Naija as the scene...

A woman will cheat due to:

1. Money

2. Pressure from friends

3. Just for the fun or adventure

4. If the guy she cheats with knows how to do it better than her man
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by KINGwax(m): 11:13am On Dec 04, 2012
Many ladies are created as a b!tch. And no matter how u cub them, their bitcheous instinct drives them!
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 04, 2012
KINGwax: Many ladies are created as a b!tch. And no matter how u cub them, their bitcheous instinct drives them!
and wht hppens with men? undecided
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2012
UncleJJ:

WTF I ain't be cheap women!!!
Re: What Drives A Woman To cheat? by dmcdad: 3:00pm On Dec 04, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ most? what are the statistics? undecided
That's just an assertion

(1) (Reply)

LADIES Only..!!! / Call Me An Unfaithful Wife But I Cant Avoid Making Love To My Step Son(part One) / Wait, Is This Love Or Stupidity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.