Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

*~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (32385 Views)

God Did "NOT" Create "ONLY" Adam But Many People - Obadiah777 Vs Goshen360 / Discussing Genesis 1:1-2 On Pre-Adamic And Gap Theory - Delafruita Vs Goshen360 / Part Of 2012 Prophecies As Concerns Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 04, 2012
seriallink:

I thought manmustwac said mods are not allowed to participate? CrazyMan is a mod.
Oh yea, but he is not a mod in this section nah, unless manmustwac says otherwise my nomination stands. Ah lyk his posts grin
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 04, 2012
Ok, Sir!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by JeSoul(f): 6:47pm On Dec 04, 2012
^Yup, Crazyman can be nominated as he is not a mod here but in another section.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 7:12pm On Dec 04, 2012
Reyginus: Smh. Nollywood suspense.
:Pwhy are u shaking thy head?
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 7:24pm On Dec 04, 2012
manmustwac: No you cannot nominate me because you can't vote for any mod. We have our own section where we vote for ourselves

okay sir!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by MrAnony1(m): 7:17am On Dec 05, 2012
Goshen360 and Ihedinobi
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ijawkid(m): 10:47am On Dec 05, 2012
Mr Anony and my twin bro BUZUGEE a.k.a Obadiah 777............

##though we don't agree on some maJor religious issues Mr Anony has been very good and intelligent in this forum............

**As for BUZUgee.........he's crazy(so damn funny) and also intelligent.............

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 05, 2012
As wiegraf suggested earlier, there should be categories. I have a lot more regulars I'd like to nominate..
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 05, 2012
My nomination: Obadiah777 and Plaetton

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
But seriously guys, as the C.B Joshua (honestly, my surname actually is joshua) of this forum, I phophesy that the person winning this is one very knowledgable.
And the first-runner up has seen the winner's face before.

Let us thank Jehovallahades for this.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by PastorKun(m): 4:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
inurmind: But seriously guys, as the C.B Joshua (honestly, my surname actually is joshua) of this forum, I phophesy that the person winning this is one very knowledgable.
And the first-runner up has seen the winner's face before.

Let us thank Jehovallahades for this.

@Bolded
Not necessarily as last year's winner was a very shallow and dishonest cheat who as been caught several times on this forum using multiple I.Ds. He also voted for himself with the multiple I.Ds.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by PastorKun(m): 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2012
I would nominate Goshen360 and Frosbel; these two guys have been very faithful in exposing and rebuking error in today's church practise.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
Pastor Kun:

@Bolded
Not necessarily as last year's winner was a very shallow and dishonest cheat who as been caught several times on this forum using multiple I.Ds. He also voted for himself with the multiple I.Ds.

Yeah, just wrote that for writing's sake.
I'm not particulrly fond of anybody to be honest.

Talking about honesty, what a cheat! A shameless vulture a.s.s of one!
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by wiegraf: 1:25am On Dec 06, 2012
musKeeto: As wiegraf suggested earlier, there should be categories. I have a lot more regulars I'd like to nominate..

I suppose even nl has bureaucracy. And maybe time/effort is not worth it as well.

We could spin off our own version on some other thread, so we could circlejerck be fairer. For instance, an fc barcelona version.
You'd be xavi, the metronome dictating the pace, not necessarily in the spotlight but ever present dictating the pace with your bumps (passing) and skills (wit).
Logicboy would be fabregas, ready for action at any time. Can have the occasional bad day but is usually back in your face immediately and doing brilliantly. Never ending energy levels, always willing to take on a challenge positively
Kay would be busqets, without the diving an peek-a-boo of course. Effectively and relentlessly dealing with threats without fuss and any unnecessary shine. Unsung hero (of sorts), not looking to become a hero either ways.
Serialink a dependable striker, hard at work and exemplary attitude others could only hope to emulate. For now, I'll settle for alexis sanchez, without the shenanigans (some unnecessary diving) as well
Plaet probably david villa, excellent marksman, all business
Obadiah is obviously victor valdez, goalkeepers are notoriously eccentric. Think oliver kahn, jehns lehmahn, joe hart etc. Considering their job, it's understandable they tend to be a little crazy. Obadiah's task of guiding the flock
and the constant reincarnating (among other things) explains a lot.
@reyg, you could be puyol I think. Direct and to the point, with a crazy glint in the eye and a singular purpose

Frosbel is the opposition, as always. To every single conceivable team. Actually, even to his own teammates
Anony opposition manager, of the calibre of say harry redknap. While ostensibly looking decent, when you look more closely you'll realize he's actually won very little and usually leaves the clubs he's managed in dire situations. They are almost always relegated immediately and in financial trouble , see portsmouth and west ham

Of course I'm both iniesta and messi

Edits, and also, like @bella's post below, I'd like to nominate everyone

5 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 06, 2012
Wiegraf, you are beginning to sound like obadiah. You've been having enough of him?

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by JeSoul(f): 10:43pm On Dec 06, 2012
So many quality posters & friends of mine, if I had to pick for this year, I go for-

-Goshen360
This brother is so cool and level-headed. I've never seen him throw or reply an insult (a rare thing on NL) and his detailed inputs on threads (as well as the many quality ones he opens) are always well thought-out & articulated. In addition, MMW and myself appreciate when he steps in and replys a question from posters when we're not there. My good brother in Christ, I appreciate him tons.

-Plaetton
Such a cool dude this plaetton. This guy for me has the most memorable quotes from 2012 and I'm not sure he realizes what a deep & profound mind he has. I enjoy his perspective as an atheist on christian threads (?? though I doubt deep down he doesn't hold a quiet fondness for the spiritual smiley). Always cool & never rash, brash or harsh. I hope he posts for many many threads to come.

Honorable mentions:
Emofine, I miss this girl. Her posts/threads are always so loaded and she's so so slick and good with words. I told her she should be in speech-writing.
Plappville, my sister (so few of us ladies in here), always sweet & funny with solid inputs and never fights.
Buzugee, this guy is crazy fun, crazy cool and just plain crazy lol.
Logicboy, though he's like the energizer bunny on aba-made steriods, I credit him for giving NL atheists a louder voice.

4 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by DeepSight(m): 3:22am On Dec 07, 2012
Plaetton and Mr. Anony
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ujchief(m): 5:55am On Dec 07, 2012
seriallink:

I thought manmustwac said mods are not allowed to participate? CrazyMan is a mod.
A mod cannot be nominated in his section, but can be nominated in another section. Crazyman is a mod in Nysc section, so he is qualified to be nominated here.

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ujchief(m): 6:01am On Dec 07, 2012
I'll be back with my nomination.
Let me consult the oracle. . .
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by mkmyers45(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2012
Plaetton and Deep Sight

+ Emofine (AWOL)
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by SamMilla1(m): 11:48am On Dec 07, 2012
Logicboy and Muskeeto.
Mr anony follows them.

But hey, the section was active mostly cos of Logicboy.
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by benodic: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2012
deepsight and pastor kun
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by ajoguegbe(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
For me I would say techwriter deserves it. He is the bomb! People normaly acknowledges the level of wisdom he shares. Imaging his comment in "what people regret when they are about to die"that one blew me off when I read it and he got 59 likes as at the time I read it
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
GREAT SECTION. THE BEST SECTION ON NAIRALAND BY A MILE. THE ONLY SECTION WHERE YOU CAN INTELLECTUALLY WAGE WAR BASED ON HISTORIC RESEARCH. SETTLED FULLY INTO THE SECTION BEGINNING OF THE YEAR 2012 AND HAVE BEEN HERE EVER SINCE. ANYWAY I WISH I CAN NOMINATE EVERYONE BECAUSE I DONT THINK THERE IS ONE SINGLE PERSON IN THIS SECTION THAT I HAVE NOT HAD A BLAST WITH, AND I MEAN THAT GENUINELY. BUT SEEING AS WE ARE LIMITED TO TWO, I HAVE TO GO FOR THE GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME, AND HAVE HAD MY BACK IN THIS SECTION THROUGH THICK AND THIN. TWO FORMIDABLE AND SOLID BROTHERS. IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
IJAWKID
SERIALLINK

5 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 6:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
i nominate EVERYONE!

7 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Bella3(f): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
obadiah777: GREAT SECTION. THE BEST SECTION ON NAIRALAND BY A MILE. THE ONLY SECTION WHERE YOU CAN INTELLECTUALLY WAGE WAR BASED ON HISTORIC RESEARCH. SETTLED FULLY INTO THE SECTION BEGINNING OF THE YEAR 2012 AND HAVE BEEN HERE EVER SINCE. ANYWAY I WISH I CAN NOMINATE EVERYONE BECAUSE I DONT THINK THERE IS ONE SINGLE PERSON IN THIS SECTION THAT I HAVE NOT HAD A BLAST WITH, AND I MEAN THAT GENUINELY. BUT SEEING AS WE ARE LIMITED TO TWO, I HAVE TO GO FOR THE GUYS WHO HAVE BEEN WITH ME, AND HAVE HAD MY BACK IN THIS SECTION THROUGH THICK AND THIN. TWO FORMIDABLE AND SOLID BROTHERS. IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
IJAWKID
SERIALLINK
angryyou didnt nominate me??angry i don vex! I exclude you from my EVERYONE list!grin

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by azpekuliar: 9:46am On Dec 08, 2012
EMOFINE2....abeg! Who dare leaves her out?? shocked
Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 08, 2012
I have too many names to choose from , for indeed we have some great guys and gals on this forum. Next year the list should be allowed to increase to at least 5.

However for the purpose of this vote, I choose Goshen and Ijawkid.

Goshen :

I called Goshen a few times , and though we disagreed on a number of issues, I respect his levelheadedness and maturity when debating key issues , and also his refusal to slander his brothers in Christ despite the temptation to do so.

Ijawkid :

A young man who has taught his superiors a lesson in scripture !

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 08, 2012
BĂ©lla3: angryyou didnt nominate me??angry i don vex! I exclude you from my EVERYONE list!grin
cry cry YOU ARE MY SPIRITUAL NOMINEE grin YOU WERE ON MY EVERYONE LIST TOO. HOWEVER THEY WANTED JUST TWO. ME IJAWKID AND SERIALLINK ARE TRIPLETS. IF I DIDNT NOMINATE THEM I CANT RETURN TO OUR VILLAGE. OUR PARENTS WILL DISOWN ME

2 Likes

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2012
I nominate Logiboy and Obadiah777

1 Like

Re: *~ Goshen360 Voted Religion Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 08, 2012
I nominate Logicboy and Obadiah777

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (34) (Reply)

Witch In Ozoro Who Stole Someone's Pregnancy 'arrested' / Sacrificial Form: The Official Response From RCCG Headquarters. / Southern Kaduna Crisis: I Didn't Incite Christians To Take Up Arms - Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.